Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FAFO

Token

Re: FAFO
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2024, 05:50:17 PM »
Checking in to see if everyone is upset that RFKJr won't qualify for every state's ballot.

I personally am.  I'll still write him in though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2024, 07:30:19 PM »
I personally am.  I'll still write him in though.
One thing that I have always respected about you is your willingness to let the freak flag, fly. You don’t hesitate to let people know that you’re a forevermore weird motherfucker. That’s commendable.

I know you take a lot of heat for being a racist pig and that’s certainly warranted. But you wear the “WEIRDO” lapel like a badge of honor.

Were you a hall monitor in elementary school?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2024, 07:44:16 PM »
Fuck the political machine. 

I am voting for Harold Melton.  First black member of Spades is good enough for me. 

And fuck the idiot Senators we have and the representatives. Cocksuckers, the whole bunch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
Snakebite,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2024, 08:03:20 PM »
Checking in to see if everyone is upset that RFKJr won't qualify for every state's ballot.

Why don't you move to Canada?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2024, 08:28:05 PM »
Why don't you move to Canada?
You have to be at least 5’ 2”. No leeway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2024, 09:38:49 AM »
So, you're saying not qualifying to be on a ballot, and having bogus suits filed to keep you off a ballot are the same?

I'm saying each state seems to be able to decide for themselves who qualifies to be on their federal election ballot all the time.

Again, the "bogus suits", made it through the CO trial court, appellate court, COSCt and all the way to the SCOTUS.  You know "bogus suits" get tossed at the trial level.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2024, 09:41:29 AM »
I'm saying each state seems to be able to decide for themselves who qualifies to be on their federal election ballot all the time.

Again, the "bogus suits", made it through the CO trial court, appellate court, COSCt and all the way to the SCOTUS.  You know "bogus suits" get tossed at the trial level.

It can’t be arbitrary or for political (voter suppression) reasons DUMBASS. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2024, 09:42:41 AM »
DUMBASS.

Ah...that's the good stuff.  The last refuge of the clueless and bereft of fact/logic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2024, 09:53:01 AM »
Ah...that's the good stuff.  The last refuge of the clueless and bereft of fact/logic.

Shoes and fitting.  All that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2024, 01:58:00 PM »

The complete lack of self awareness in saying this as Biden’s weaponized justice system fights to keep Trump from running …. And as Democratic Party leadership begins an all out assault to deny third party candidates a space? 

It boggles the fucking mind. 

You cannot support that kind of election interference and attempt to rig.  You just can’t. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2024, 02:19:30 PM »
The complete lack of self awareness in saying this as Biden’s weaponized justice system fights to keep Trump from running …. And as Democratic Party leadership begins an all out assault to deny third party candidates a space? 

You cannot support that kind of election interference and attempt to rig.  You just can’t.
Sure you can. One with Trump Derangement Syndrome certainly can. You know this, deep down.

Of course, you nor I can relate to having the TDS. Being able to overlook the mean tweets for no wars, 2 buck gas and an affordable grocery bill is the difference.

And if you’ve been responsible for jumping through the bureaucratic hoops of government and the wasteful cost that comes from democrats when you’re in business, then you’re more apt to dislike Sniffy.

But snowflakes are like Malcom X. Any means necessary. They’d piss on the constitution as long as it keeps Trump out.

But he’s coming, mofos. And your names have already been reported.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2024, 02:21:55 PM »

What in the blue fuck are you talking about?  You've got to tune out the Kirk/Shapiro/Bannon noise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2024, 02:34:06 PM »
What in the blue fuck are you talking about?  You've got to tune out the Kirk/Shapiro/Bannon noise.

Make sure you have a way to get oxygen to your head down in that sand hole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2024, 02:43:51 PM »
Peter Strzok, the lead investigator into the bogus Russian collusion charges for the FBI having a recorded text conversation with his married coworker and FBI employee, Lisa Page, in which he vowed they would not let Trump win the election is not from any of the sources that you mentioned. It’s from an actual FBI investigation into themselves.

And that’s not weaponization of the DOJ or FBI? 😂 lol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2024, 03:11:19 PM »
Peter Strzok, the lead investigator into the bogus Russian collusion charges for the FBI having a recorded text conversation with his married coworker and FBI employee, Lisa Page, in which he vowed they would not let Trump win the election is not from any of the sources that you mentioned. It’s from an actual FBI investigation into themselves.

And that’s not weaponization of the DOJ or FBI? 😂 lol

^^He ain't wrong^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2024, 03:41:02 PM »

I have no idea who any of those people are. 

I don’t listen to anybody.  I haven’t watched Fox since election night 2020 and the realization they were part of the conspiracy to steal the election. 

I make up my own mind.  I don’t need anybody to tell me what is, what isn’t or what to do. When you aren’t sucking from Rachel Madcow’s teat like you are? It’s pretty blatantly obvious what’s going on.  It’s everything I (we) warned you would happen.  You’ve been completely and fundamentally wrong about everything for a decade.

Stop taking marching orders and talking points from the loons on the left.  Have an original thought, Wes.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2024, 03:45:05 PM »
^^He ain't wrong^^
Sweet Jesus, Amen! Thank you, Lord for getting the snakes out of this boy’s head.

I always knew that you really know how incredibly bright that I am but you’ve had difficulty with expressing it.

Thank you for sharing it. I just hope that it’s not only because you are worried about Wes beating your ass and needing me to intervene.

Don’t worry, if I am present, I will get him off of you. You don’t have to sing my praises, just to get me to protect you.

I refuse to let any elderly get the shit kicked out of them by some little pecker pufferer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2024, 03:52:02 PM »
Sweet Jesus, Amen! Thank you, Lord for getting the snakes out of this boy’s head.

I always knew that you really know how incredibly bright that I am but you’ve had difficulty with expressing it.

Thank you for sharing it. I just hope that it’s not only because you are worried about Wes beating your ass and needing me to intervene.

Don’t worry, if I am present, I will get him off of you. You don’t have to sing my praises, just to get me to protect you.

I refuse to let any elderly get the shit kicked out of them by some little pecker pufferer.

Oh shit, I quoted the wrong post.  My bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2024, 09:53:53 PM »
How do you believe some of the stuff you believe, Wes? Especially with all the mental gymnastics to praise this shitty ass Biden economy. Praise what you think the guy is doing well that doesn’t involve every middle to lower class family feeling the effects of this inflation spike that wage adjustments aren’t made for. I bet food stamps and welfare are on the rise, which is every indicator of a shit economy. Be a liberal and tout your senile champion, but be honest that everything isn’t 100% great with him at the helm… Things that were noticably better under Trump. And I’m no huge Trump fan myself.

Looks like a pretty steep spike around the 2020 timeframe. If you care about the disenfranchised, vote for policies that don’t perpetuate/increase the problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2024, 10:05:53 PM »
How do you believe some of the stuff you believe, Wes? Especially with all the mental gymnastics to praise this shitty ass Biden economy. Praise what you think the guy is doing well that doesn’t involve every middle to lower class family feeling the effects of this inflation spike that wage adjustments aren’t made for. I bet food stamps and welfare are on the rise, which is every indicator of a shit economy. Be a liberal and tout your senile champion, but be honest that everything isn’t 100% great with him at the helm… Things that were noticably better under Trump. And I’m no huge Trump fan myself.

Looks like a pretty steep spike around the 2020 timeframe. If you care about the disenfranchised, vote for policies that don’t perpetuate/increase the problem.

The party of Wes WANTS people on public assistance.  That’s what you’re missing.

They see those people as slaves who are forced to continue to vote for them in order keep their benefits. 

The chart you posted?  That’s a victory for the party of Wes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions