Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FAFO

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
FAFO
« on: December 29, 2023, 04:25:57 PM »
Y'all know my thoughts on Trump.  In a word, I don't want the man near the White House again.  You can disagree, and that's fine.  But that's a debate for another time. Or maybe not.

But, he's running again, and all the polls, predictions I've seen say he's easily ahead on the Repub side of things, and has a good chance of winning it all if the election were held today.  I'm mostly conservative with regard to the basics, like having a kick ass military, controlling our borders, keeping jobs at home etc.  I wish there was a candidate on the right, or an independent for that matter, who would rise to the top.  But that ain't the case. So, here's what's about to happen.

This country is going to fuck around and find out.  The Republicans are a fractured party and can't get their collective shit together and push a real, viable candidate for President. With less than a year to go, the Democrats are still propping up that senile, old bastard, Joe Biden, who can barely stand, much less form a complete sentence, along with quite possibly the most useless politician of our time, Word Salad Annie.

And now, after making Trump a somewhat sympathetic figure by blatantly bringing all these charges against him as the election draws closer, the Dems are not only shooting themselves in the foot, but starting to turn on their own, with all these bullshit attempts to remove him from the ballots. 

Colorado did it, but I believe that's been shot down. The Dem Secretary of State in Maine, who has a history of Trump hatred, just did it.  Democrats in that State are already jumping down her throat.  I also read that as many as a dozen other States, all blue, are considering it, relying on Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which prevents someone involved in an insurrection from holding office.  Just one small problem with that, and you know what it is.

Folks, that's some Russia level shit right there. If you want to keep your opponent from winning, just eliminate him. It's about to backfire. FAFO!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Re: FAFO
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 05:06:31 PM »
Tulsi Gabbard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 05:18:43 PM »
Tulsi Gabbard.

Ironic.  I just saw where she addressed this very subject.

And, I'd like to put my dick in her butt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 06:11:21 PM »

Hey, Bucko. Get in line. And go ahead and strap a board to your ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2023, 09:21:40 PM »

Will you make eye contact while she’s simultaneously gobbling my joystick?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 09:39:31 PM »
As to the original topic, wishing isn’t going to help.  Think about the dimbulbs, uniparty honks, and globalists that have run in the past four decades. 

Bush baby (one of the dumbest people I’ve ever met in my entire life)
Gore.
Kerry.
Hiltlary.
Dole.
Dukakis.
McCain.
Romney.

Other than maybe Dole, there’s not an ounce of difference between any of them.  They’re ALL trash. 

That’s why Trump won in 2016.  It’s why he won in 2020.  It’s why he has a chance to win in 2024. 

He’s NOT like them. 

I get what you’re saying Snag, but we’ve been waiting and wishing for half a century for a better choice. It hasn’t happened. 

Maybe … just maybe…. That wish was granted and we are just blinded by the relentless negative barrage unleashed by the TNI (media) and their overlords.

I’m older than a lot of you.  Trump is the most effective President of my life and he did that with unilateral opposition.  If the party would unite behind him? He’d steamroll the opposition and get to setting things right.  But they won’t.  They’re afraid of him.  They’re afraid he will expose them for the corruption that drives them.  That he will shine a light on their pedophile tendencies.  That he will take down the new world order they want to install. That he will reset the country and give voice back to the sane majority.

Help me Obi-Trump.  You’re our only hope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 10:41:01 PM »
Republicans who fail to see Trump has been the best president in decades are the same one who shit on the senate by not voting for Walker.
Republicans are WEAK as hell.
Demoncrats would vote for Satan if it meant they win.
Holier than thou republicans will always sit back and blame republican weakness on everyone except themselves.
We are at a crossroads. You either want to win and save our country, our bend over shut the hell up and take it like the bitch they will make you.

But, hey, it’s OK because Trump is a mean tweeter.
I’m voting Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2023, 10:49:51 PM »
Republicans who fail to see Trump has been the best president in decades are the same one who shit on the senate by not voting for Walker.
Republicans are WEAK as hell.
Demoncrats would vote for Satan if it meant they win.
Holier than thou republicans will always sit back and blame republican weakness on everyone except themselves.
We are at a crossroads. You either want to win and save our country, our bend over shut the hell up and take it like the bitch they will make you.

But, hey, it’s OK because Trump is a mean tweeter.
I’m voting Trump.
Anyone with any fucking common sense wants Trump back. The only people who don’t want him back are butt hurt dick lickers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2023, 11:21:58 AM »
Anyone with any fucking common sense wants Trump back. The only people who don’t want him back are butt hurt dick lickers.

Hey, my butt is not hurt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2023, 12:36:04 PM »
Hey, my butt is not hurt.
I bet if I hang 11 and 1/2 inches up there, it will hurt you Mr man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2023, 12:36:41 PM »
Just to clarify, I’m talking about my foot up his ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2024, 07:33:09 AM »
Just to clarify, I’m talking about my foot up his ass.

Glad you clarified, because I didn't think he'd let you nail him 5 times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2024, 08:25:34 AM »
Glad you clarified, because I didn't think he'd let you nail him 5 times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
AUJarhead,
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2024, 09:40:03 AM »

Folks, that's some Russia level shit right there. If you want to keep your opponent from winning, just eliminate him. It's about to backfire. FAFO!

Y'all need to tighten up the logic here.  First the matter should have been decided at the ballot boxes.  It was.  Then it needed to be decided in the courts.  It was.  This isn't some unique hatred of DJT, this shit would apply to any asshole who tried to pull this shit.  He's just the first dope to try.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2024, 03:07:18 PM »
You have to first believe "Shit was pulled" in order to buy into the rest of the delusion.

Anyone with half a brain (leaves out most libtards) can see how this is going down. We watched it for years in every banana republic on this planet. The fact that the left has taken us there is just sad. The backlash will be strong. And it may cause unrest. Me and mine are prepared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2024, 03:29:54 PM »
You have to first believe "Shit was pulled" in order to buy into the rest of the delusion.

Surprised you admit it.  Belief and delusion abound amongst the MAGA crew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2024, 04:21:14 PM »
Y'all need to tighten up the logic here.  First the matter should have been decided at the ballot boxes.  It was.  Then it needed to be decided in the courts.  It was.  This isn't some unique hatred of DJT, this shit would apply to any asshole who tried to pull this shit.  He's just the first dope to try.

Cart before the horse.  Trump hasn't been convicted of insurrection. Shenna Bellows, SOS for Maine, has long since been on record as openly hating Trump, and saying the electoral college is a "relic of white supremacy". She based her decision to remove him on her beliefs.  Horrible precedent.  You believe it too^^^.  But, the man has not been convicted, so it doesn't matter what she, or anyone else thinks about Trump.

If he is convicted, fine by me.  Remove away.  But, until then, I stand by my statement, that this is some Russia level, 3rd World shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2024, 04:23:48 PM »
Cart before the horse.  Trump hasn't been convicted of insurrection. Shenna Bellows, SOS for Maine, has long since been on record as openly hating Trump, and saying the electoral college is a "relic of white supremacy". She based her decision to remove him on her beliefs.  Horrible precedent.  You believe it too^^^.  But, the man has not been convicted, so it doesn't matter what she, or anyone else thinks about Trump.

If he is convicted, fine by me.  Remove away.  But, until then, I stand by my statement, that this is some Russia level, 3rd World shit.

Oh, boss.  I got bad news for ya.

Conviction isn't the predicate here.  Simple participation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2024, 04:44:34 PM »
Newsflash: when/if they are successful in the next attempt by the DNC/CIA/FBI/CCP to get Trump off the ballot by any means necessary, I predict a complete collapse of the republic. I don’t see it surviving an obvious inside operation to make the election turn out however they want it. It’s what happened in 2020. I don’t think true patriots are going to sit idly by and allow it, again. Just my guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2024, 04:51:54 PM »
Oh, boss.  I got bad news for ya.

Conviction isn't the predicate here.  Simple participation.

No proof, boss.  Some believe it, some don't. Even a Democratic Senator from Maine, said he believes Trump did, but she has no authority to take him off based on that.  That's really a country you want to live in?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions