Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Commercial insanity

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Commercial insanity
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2023, 06:34:16 PM »
Hmm. Did your liberal sources tell you that? Just had a kid move here from Chicago. He states they absolutely had litter boxes in the restrooms. That was one of the reason he wanted his mom to move here. So I guess as far as you are concerned, it didn’t happen…

That sounds completely verifiable and non-anecdotal.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2023, 07:39:11 PM »
That sounds completely verifiable and non-anecdotal.

You are right. My source is the kid who went to school with the furries. And your source is liberal media… Therefore the the guy who lived it must be lying…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2024, 05:10:36 PM »
So civil liberties are open to interpretation just for the sake of a challenge, real or imagined. And society is to provide a solution all for the sake of inclusion.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2024, 06:48:34 AM »
So civil liberties are open to interpretation just for the sake of a challenge, real or imagined. And society is to provide a solution all for the sake of inclusion.

Welcome to The Panderverse.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

jmar

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2024, 07:45:57 AM »
Welcome to The Panderverse.

Aptly named.
Seems everything is rated by these silly subjective polls and top eleventy lists which I can only guess is automatically a vote up if we happen to click to take a peek... especially the weird outlandish stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2024, 06:47:20 PM »
You are right. My source is the kid who went to school with the furries. And your source is liberal media… Therefore the the guy who lived it must be lying…
My willy is furry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2024, 09:40:54 AM »

Good, so you're aware of the differences between an anecdote and a sourced story.  Next step is implementing some discernment on which stories to believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2024, 03:01:22 PM »
Good, so you're aware of the differences between an anecdote and a sourced story.  Next step is implementing some discernment on which stories to believe.
Sure. The kid and his older brother are both liars because YOU didn't see it and your liberal media didn't inform you. Therefore it did not happen...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2024, 03:31:59 PM »
Sure. The kid and his older brother are both liars because YOU didn't see it and your liberal media didn't inform you. Therefore it did not happen...

Yes, kids are notoriously reliable narrators.  And I'd venture a guess that their (or at least their parents') politics align with yours (meaning they're in the same information ecosystem, if only by proxy).

See, these idiotic stories sprout somewhere and the facebook crew goes nuts sharing them.   And trip over their dicks every time it's not true.  The shamelessness is that they just keep pushing bullshit everytime they're called on it.

I'm begging y'all to find one single reputable outlet that verified this litter box story.  Cause it AIN'T THERE.  There are about 5000 stories about the debunking and persistance of this shit, but nothing that corroborates or finds even a scintilla of truth.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 03:35:01 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2024, 04:51:14 PM »
Yes, kids are notoriously reliable narrators.  And I'd venture a guess that their (or at least their parents') politics align with yours (meaning they're in the same information ecosystem, if only by proxy).

See, these idiotic stories sprout somewhere and the facebook crew goes nuts sharing them.   And trip over their dicks every time it's not true.  The shamelessness is that they just keep pushing bullshit everytime they're called on it.

I'm begging y'all to find one single reputable outlet that verified this litter box story.  Cause it AIN'T THERE.  There are about 5000 stories about the debunking and persistance of this shit, but nothing that corroborates or finds even a scintilla of truth.
I don’t have any problem with litter boxes, other than I have a bad knee and when I go past a half squat, it gives out. I don’t know if you’ve ever sat bare ass in some cat litter but it doesn’t feel clean.

If they could raise them up, it would be more comfortable for me. And make them larger. I tend to shit more than a small box can cover. It’s sort of embarrassing when you can’t cover the entire turd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2024, 07:38:13 PM »

I ❤️ you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2024, 07:52:01 PM »

But what if QAnon said so?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2024, 08:21:49 PM »
But what if QAnon said so?

You laugh, but that's partly how some folks fall into that shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2024, 08:24:33 PM »
You laugh, but that's partly how some folks fall into that shit.

True story…

A good friend of mine fell into this mindset.  I haven’t talked to them in a couple years now.  They bought it all through their “church” telling them this.  It’s scary what people buy into.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2024, 09:08:25 PM »

I’ll have to have another conversation with my blind liberal neighbors I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2024, 10:09:01 PM »
True story…

A good friend of mine fell into this mindset.  I haven’t talked to them in a couple years now.  They bought it all through their “church” telling them this.  It’s scary what people buy into.

That bird flies both directions hoss. 

81 million votes, insurrection, “they just want to get married”, “there is no slippery slope”, “Russian collusion” and a thousand more would like a word with you two. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2024, 10:15:02 PM »
That bird flies both directions hoss. 

81 million votes, insurrection, “they just want to get married”, “there is no slippery slope”, “Russian collusion” and a thousand more would like a word with you two.

I am not arguing that it doesn’t go both ways.  Extreme thinking to the left or the right is dangerous. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2024, 10:28:08 PM »
I am not arguing that it doesn’t go both ways.  Extreme thinking to the left or the right is dangerous.

The litter box story - which may or may not be true, I don’t know - isn’t the only example here. 

Tooting the “insurrection” horn and blindly regurgitating  the TNI talking points is just as bad or worse to me. 

There needs to me middle ground but there can’t because some treat as ignorant all who don’t accept their packaged mainstream media fed position as the gospel. 

It’s kinda insulting, honestly.  Particularly when we KNOW the media has lied about almost everything for years - and so have far too many politicians. 

I’d love a moderate, unifying candidate but that’s not an option now.  So give me a fighter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2024, 09:10:17 AM »
Back to the original topic prior to it being derailed by unwarranted leftist snobbery. 

There’s a new series of Amazon commercials that subtly advance the emasculation of man agenda. 

A slovenly, emaciated man (thin enough to be a concentration camp survivor) stays home and tries to take care of baby while well-dressed wife hangs in the background watching with bemusement.  His way of coping with the daily trials is to shovel what is clearly her money into increasingly expensive kitchen gadgets.  Finally, after successfully brewing a cup of coffee, the wife sashays by, a leering nod of the head sending him scampering after her like a starving simp rat. 

It’s subtle.  But the messaging is clear.  Men are helpless and useless.  Women are strong and dominant.  The promise of being granted a moment of sex sends she submissive men crawling in craven gratitude after the golden puss. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2024, 11:37:42 AM »
Back to the original topic prior to it being derailed by unwarranted leftist snobbery. 

There’s a new series of Amazon commercials that subtly advance the emasculation of man agenda. 

A slovenly, emaciated man (thin enough to be a concentration camp survivor) stays home and tries to take care of baby while well-dressed wife hangs in the background watching with bemusement.  His way of coping with the daily trials is to shovel what is clearly her money into increasingly expensive kitchen gadgets.  Finally, after successfully brewing a cup of coffee, the wife sashays by, a leering nod of the head sending him scampering after her like a starving simp rat. 

It’s subtle.  But the messaging is clear.  Men are helpless and useless.  Women are strong and dominant.  The promise of being granted a moment of sex sends she submissive men crawling in craven gratitude after the golden puss.

Tim Allen said he regrets letting the writers of Home Improvement letting Tim Taylor fall into that category. Watching in live, not sure I noticed. But looking back now, im not sure he was wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE