Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not A Lebron Fan?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Not A Lebron Fan?
« on: December 14, 2023, 10:29:20 AM »
Colby Covington is big deal in the UFC world.  He was doing a press conference for his upcoming fight this weekend, and the subject of Lebron James came up somehow.  Recently, James came into an arena to watch his son play round ball.  He walked in during the National Anthem and immediately sat down, and didn't remove his cap.  Apparently, he's been taking shit on the Tweeter X's for it.  Colby was not happy:

"If you hate America so much, and you don’t like this country that gave you a billion dollars – leave it. Or come deal with me. Go to China. Go to these sweatshops that you employ all these laborers and use these women and pay them pennies on the dollar to make your millions.

"Fuck you LeBron James. You’re a coward. You’re a spineless coward and you’re a bitch."

I don't think Lebron will be leaving any tickets for Colby at Will Call.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Not A Lebron Fan?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 10:50:37 AM »
I doubt dabron will address it at all. He never messes with any who fights back. Typical libtard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Re: Not A Lebron Fan?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 11:25:23 AM »
Colby Covington is big deal in the UFC world.  He was doing a press conference for his upcoming fight this weekend, and the subject of Lebron James came up somehow.  Recently, James came into an arena to watch his son play round ball.  He walked in during the National Anthem and immediately sat down, and didn't remove his cap.  Apparently, he's been taking shit on the Tweeter X's for it.  Colby was not happy:

"If you hate America so much, and you don’t like this country that gave you a billion dollars – leave it. Or come deal with me. Go to China. Go to these sweatshops that you employ all these laborers and use these women and pay them pennies on the dollar to make your millions.

"Fuck you LeBron James. You’re a coward. You’re a spineless coward and you’re a bitch."

I don't think Lebron will be leaving any tickets for Colby at Will Call.

I appreciate the sentiment, and don't disagree with his take. 

However, Lebron is a 6'9", 250 lb super athlete.  Colby Covington is 5'11" & 170 lbs (a great fighter for his division).  Pretty sure Lebron would knock him into next week with any kind of pre-fight training. 

Leave the "big boy" talk out of it and just call him out for being a spoiled, ungrateful bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.