Oh, you must have met Wiregrass Tiger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Re: Never, Ever, Ever....
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2023, 06:26:00 PM »
I had some good gas station chicken livers this past weekend. 

I also love me some calf fries or lamb fries, speaking of balls in the mouf. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2023, 07:59:13 PM »
Thought that was SOP for this crowd.

You got your tab, 12? Or does the prefix have alternate meaning?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2023, 04:40:20 PM »
May I just say, long time, no see....and you are a sick, deranged man.

May you be force fed a  12 ounce liver sammich, with spinach.

Yeah, been a minute since I have been on the boards. I have looked in from time to time to check if the collective intelligence level of the board has gotten any better. Good to see nothing has changed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Jumbo,
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2023, 04:47:01 PM »
Yeah, been a minute since I have been on the boards. I have looked in from time to time to check if the collective intelligence level of the board has gotten any better. Good to see nothing has changed.

Obviously, you're not very observant.  The collective IQ on this board has most certainly dropped by a good 25-30%.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2023, 04:48:50 PM »

Ranger shows up: board IQ dips, he observes, Ranger leaves, board IQ rises.

Curious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2023, 12:22:46 AM »
Liver, beef or chicken. My grandfather and uncles all loved fried chicken livers and used to try to make me eat them. Liver has this strange, almost metallic taste, to me that I cannot get past. However, chicken livers are good for catching some decent sized catfish.

For a very long time I could not eat anything with spinach. Several years ago, I ate some spinach dip at a restaurant and then ended up with a stomach virus later that night. Spinach was vegetabillis non grata for quite some time.

Give me coconut in any form. My favorite cake is a good homemade coconut cake. My two favorite holiday deserts are a pistachio/watergate salad loaded with coconut and homemade Almond Joy balls.

I was never a spinach lover. However the spinach dip became a favorite of mine. And here lately I have been ordering the grouper piccata at The Grand Marlin here in PCB. It sits on a bed of mashed potatoes with spinach and capers. And it’s delicious. So now I can say, “I eats me spinach”!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2023, 05:16:51 PM »
You got your tab, 12? Or does the prefix have alternate meaning?

Yup, slummed around Benning, Rudder, and Merrill for a little bit back in the early 90s. You?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2023, 05:19:35 PM »

Yup, slummed around Benning, Rudder, and Merrill for a little bit back in the early 90s. You?

Chair Force at Pope/Bragg in the 2010's.  Worked with a lot of your kind, though @ McCall and in the compound. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2023, 05:24:14 PM »
Chair Force at Pope/Bragg in the 2010's.  Worked with a lot of your kind, though @ McCall and in the compound.

Nice. My son is an F-15E crew chief stationed at Seymour-Johnson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2023, 09:36:38 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2023, 09:54:01 AM »
You serious, Clark?

It’s a real place. Had to go to Seymour-Johnson quite a few times, just out of curiosity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2023, 03:33:51 PM »
You serious, Clark?

Well sure Eddie.

And to quote another great Christmas movie…
“He just won an award!”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2024, 03:25:37 PM »

I was in the Webelos in the late 70’s around camp Alaflo. I did not go special forces but would have likely completed Ranger training pretty quickly due to my background in scouting.

Jarhead claims to be a marine. He would be more readily accepted today than when he served. Don’t ask don’t tell was not an easy period. That’s what fucked Sani up so bad, mentally.

You may remember Dallas.  They were using Dallas to interview Isis combatants that we caught but they had a 100% suicide rate after less than an hour with him. Just say “military” around Dallas and sit the fuck down. You’re in for some stories that mostly never happened but he truly believes that Rambo was based on his life experiences.

On a serious note, what is the difference between Rangers and Green Beret? I have a friend who was green beret . I asked him but I don’t recall his explanation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2024, 03:40:42 PM »

On a serious note, what is the difference between Rangers and Green Beret? I have a friend who was green beret . I asked him but I don’t recall his explanation.

I had a girl once who wore a raspberry beret.  The kind you find in a second hand store.  Come to think of it, if it was warm, she wouldn't wear much more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2024, 03:51:32 PM »
I had a girl once who wore a raspberry beret.  The kind you find in a second hand store.  Come to think of it, if it was warm, she wouldn't wear much more.
I promise with my hand up and as the Good Lord is my witness, I am not starting out 2024 like this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2024, 06:45:22 PM »
You never go ass to mouth.
Better listen to him, he's in pre-med.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2024, 08:32:30 PM »
Better listen to him, he's in pre-med.

I thought he was pre-law.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2024, 08:41:14 PM »

I am neither but I will take a stab at this…

Rangers are an elite military branch of mostly infantry grunts that specialize in early insertion missions, covert ops and general badassery. 

Green Berets (or Special Forces, SF for short) are an eliter military branch of all sorts that specialize in early insertion missions, covert ops and general badassery. 

Bottom line, Ranger school breaks you mentally and physically and makes you learn small unit ops and leadership.  SF Qualification Course breaks you mentally and physically (just not quite as much) and makes you learn all sorts of cool shit. 

If you ever run into either and they don’t say much, they’ve seen some shit.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2024, 09:06:58 PM »
I am neither but I will take a stab at this…

Rangers are an elite military branch of mostly infantry grunts that specialize in early insertion missions, covert ops and general badassery. 

Green Berets (or Special Forces, SF for short) are an eliter military branch of all sorts that specialize in early insertion missions, covert ops and general badassery. 

Bottom line, Ranger school breaks you mentally and physically and makes you learn small unit ops and leadership.  SF Qualification Course breaks you mentally and physically (just not quite as much) and makes you learn all sorts of cool shit. 

If you ever run into either and they don’t say much, they’ve seen some shit.

Green Beret missions have heavy focus on training/developing guerrilla forces consisting of local nationals to fight authoritarianism, whether in government, cartel, or extremist form. All of ‘em are badass. I wanted to be a PJ. I couldn’t even fake pass the Ishihara test. I’m Ray Charles on seeing red or green.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 09:20:56 PM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions