Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Big pimpin'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Big pimpin'
« on: December 09, 2023, 10:35:05 AM »
al.communist was rare form this week. 

Every mention of the kid from Saraland (and there were many) were prefaced with "Alabama commit".   We all know the rumors of flipping.  We all also know that when it comes to flipping, nobody gets the cold phallic steel up the sphincter like Auburn does as signing day approaches. 

Remember the Koatimundi kid who announced Auburn on signing day with the paper in front of him and then had a bag thrown over his head as he was bundled into a van only to emerge three days later after Bama got the fax? 

It's just kind of sad how hard the lefty loons that remain at al.communist (unless they have all been replaced by AI at this point) hump it for the Tahd.  They worked very hard at reminding that kid what he was supposed to do -- to the point of posting a photo of him with some other Turd commit with the tag "Bama commits" 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

Re: Big pimpin'
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 11:13:18 AM »
Hope we are still sending our most prized prospects a subsciption for Jelly of the Month.

These kids need some extra special incentives.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 01:51:23 PM »
al.communist was rare form this week. 

Every mention of the kid from Saraland (and there were many) were prefaced with "Alabama commit".   We all know the rumors of flipping.  We all also know that when it comes to flipping, nobody gets the cold phallic steel up the sphincter like Auburn does as signing day approaches. 

Remember the Koatimundi kid who announced Auburn on signing day with the paper in front of him and then had a bag thrown over his head as he was bundled into a van only to emerge three days later after Bama got the fax? 

It's just kind of sad how hard the lefty loons that remain at al.communist (unless they have all been replaced by AI at this point) hump it for the Tahd.  They worked very hard at reminding that kid what he was supposed to do -- to the point of posting a photo of him with some other Turd commit with the tag "Bama commits"

Cool thing is, NIL has changed this some. If they sign an agreement and take any money, they are obligated now. Im no lawyer like Weskie and Snags but I would think some breach of contract would occur. I know Go Gatah and some recruit got in a heated legal battle over it earlier this year.

This kid won't sign til Feb due to his reclass (rumored this week) to 2024. And Auburn will get his last visit. I can't validate but also have seen where Freeze is hiring his WR coach for a nice off the field analyst role. If that's true? It a play right out of Bama's playbook, and it's already sending them over the edge just thinking this may be true. BOL is a hoot right now. Theye lost it.

EDIT: He officially reclassified this morning to 2024....Game on.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 02:13:59 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 02:29:47 PM »
Cool thing is, NIL has changed this some. If they sign an agreement and take any money, they are obligated now. Im no lawyer like Weskie and Snags but I would think some breach of contract would occur. I know Go Gatah and some recruit got in a heated legal battle over it earlier this year.

This kid won't sign til Feb due to his reclass (rumored this week) to 2024. And Auburn will get his last visit. I can't validate but also have seen where Freeze is hiring his WR coach for a nice off the field analyst role. If that's true? It a play right out of Bama's playbook, and it's already sending them over the edge just thinking this may be true. BOL is a hoot right now. Theye lost it.

EDIT: He officially reclassified this morning to 2024....Game on.
Couldn't hurt to have him fitted for a couple of nice suits, maybe a few cases of steer butt steaks, pork ribs and fine whiskey in the meantime. I don't know that he's indigent but I'm certain everyone around him is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 03:09:34 PM »
Couldn't hurt to have him fitted for a couple of nice suits, maybe a few cases of steer butt steaks, pork ribs and fine whiskey in the meantime. I don't know that he's indigent but I'm certain everyone around him is.

If we learned anything at all from Eric Ramsey, let’s lay off the steaks, Corky. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2023, 03:42:30 PM »
If we learned anything at all from Eric Ramsey, let’s lay off the steaks, Corky.

Andrew Bone said "it aint farrirrr yalll....Barns always cheatin!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2023, 04:28:26 PM »
It's ok as long as we keep it down home, cuz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2023, 10:58:59 AM »
Our two local Bammer fan talk show hosts, do the same.  If it's a Bama commit, he's a Bama commit.  If he's a highly rated Auburn commit, He'll be a good one, "if they hold on to him." Auburn commits are always qualified with the mandatory, if he stays committed to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."