Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Best NCIS Lineup?

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Best NCIS Lineup?
« on: November 30, 2023, 08:55:10 PM »
Obviously, start with Gibbs, he is much better than the loser than replaced him. 

I am a sucker for Kate (the impeccable Sasha Alexander, the only actor that made Rizzoli and Isles watchable). Then she is replaced by the exotic Ziva (Cote de Pablo). Those two along with Dinozzo (Michael Weatherly) are the gold standard and I am torn.

McGee is a stalwart but only added to the cast as the probationary agent for an extended period.  Once he became senior, he was done.

Abby and Casey are interchangeable as quirky, although Abby adds some sexuality to the role. 

I do like Torres (Wilmer Valderrama) in the later seasons but the female agents after Ziva are forgettable with the small exception of the sexual tension between Torres and the quirky Bishop (Emily Wickersham).  This was also the era of Clayton Reeves (Duane Henry) which was a weird dynamic. 

Overall, it has to be Gibbs, Ziva, Dinozzo, McGee, and Abby.  And of course, the impeccable David McCallum as Ducky and the beautiful Lauren Hutton as Director Shepard. 

Sorry, Sasha.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Best NCIS Lineup?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 01:09:58 AM »
Obviously, start with Gibbs, he is much better than the loser than replaced him. 

I am a sucker for Kate (the impeccable Sasha Alexander, the only actor that made Rizzoli and Isles watchable). Then she is replaced by the exotic Ziva (Cote de Pablo). Those two along with Dinozzo (Michael Weatherly) are the gold standard and I am torn.

McGee is a stalwart but only added to the cast as the probationary agent for an extended period.  Once he became senior, he was done.

Abby and Casey are interchangeable as quirky, although Abby adds some sexuality to the role. 

I do like Torres (Wilmer Valderrama) in the later seasons but the female agents after Ziva are forgettable with the small exception of the sexual tension between Torres and the quirky Bishop (Emily Wickersham).  This was also the era of Clayton Reeves (Duane Henry) which was a weird dynamic. 

Overall, it has to be Gibbs, Ziva, Dinozzo, McGee, and Abby.  And of course, the impeccable David McCallum as Ducky and the beautiful Lauren Hutton as Director Shepard. 

Sorry, Sasha.

NCIS?  It's been dead for thirty years...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 09:53:03 AM »
I've watched a few of the more recent episodes, but after Dinozzo left, I pretty much lost interest.  When they wouldn't at least give us video of Dinozzo having a box lunch with Ziva, I was done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2023, 05:17:57 PM »

Sorry, Sasha.
I can go with that. Don’t miss Abbey though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2023, 11:39:12 PM »
I had no idea that show was still on.  I had a thing for Cote de Pablo. 

Quite honestly, I still do.  She’s hot as 49 hells even today. 

But I thought that show went off the air
back in like 2014 or so. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2023, 01:11:48 AM »
I had no idea that show was still on.  I had a thing for Cote de Pablo. 

Quite honestly, I still do.  She’s hot as 49 hells even today. 

But I thought that show went off the air
back in like 2014 or so.

It’s still on. Bethel Jethro dammit, has retired. I heard rumblings of bringing Tony back.
Just started an NCIS Sydney. It’s a bit meh so far. Got a little fat blond Aussie girl as a cop. I’m not sure we’ll ever see her run.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 12:47:13 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2023, 08:57:28 AM »
It’s still on. Bethel has retired. I heard rumblings of bringing Tony back.
Just started an NCIS Sydney. It’s a bit meh so far. Got a little fat blond Aussie girl as a cop. I’m not sure we’ll ever see her run.

My ex-wife watched it religiously.  I never cared for it (and have no idea who Bethel is or was).  The bit I watched, I liked de Pablo (a lot) and thought the smarmy guy was well done. I also thought the Man from Uncle guy was okay.    But...

I wanted to smack the shit out of that smug Mark Harmon character, punk ass bitch.  I despised the fake goth lab whore. The bug-eyed overly intense black boss was atrocious. And the nerdy, needy twit really annoyed me.  I was forced to watch more of it than I ever would on my own to keep the peace, but the whole thing grated on me from day one.  Never a fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2023, 11:00:27 AM »
They should have stopped at CSI
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2023, 12:46:19 PM »
My ex-wife watched it religiously.  I never cared for it (and have no idea who Bethel is or was).  The bit I watched, I liked de Pablo (a lot) and thought the smarmy guy was well done. I also thought the Man from Uncle guy was okay.    But...

I wanted to smack the shit out of that smug Mark Harmon character, punk ass bitch.  I despised the fake goth lab whore. The bug-eyed overly intense black boss was atrocious. And the nerdy, needy twit really annoyed me.  I was forced to watch more of it than I ever would on my own to keep the peace, but the whole thing grated on me from day one.  Never a fan.

Dammit. Autocorrect changed Jethro to Bethel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2023, 12:58:33 PM »
Dammit. Autocorrect changed Jethro to Bethel.

I didn't know it was a spinoff of Beverly Hillbillies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions