Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

11/22/63

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
11/22/63
« on: November 22, 2023, 11:44:23 AM »
Sixty years ago Lee Harvey Oswald, a disturbed, confused, failure of a human being, shot and killed President John F. Kennedy as his motorcade made its way through Dallas, Texas.

Oswald later gunned down Officer J.D. Tippet while attempting to evade capture.

He was arrested and murdered two days later by night club owner, Jack Ruby, who shot him to spare Mrs. Kennedy the ordeal of returning to Dallas for Oswald's trial. Those are Ruby's words.

Forget all the false-premise documentaries, the Oliver Stone cash grabs, and know these are facts.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 11:48:09 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Re: 11/22/63
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 11:49:53 AM »
Sixty years ago Lee Harvey Oswald, a disturbed, confused, failure of a human being, shot and killed President John F. Kennedy as his motorcade made its way through Dallas, Texas.

Oswald later gunned down Officer J.D. Tippet while attempting to evade capture.

He was arrested and murdered two days later by night club owner, Jack Ruby, who shot him to spare Mrs. Kennedy the ordeal of returning to Dallas for Oswald's trial. Those are Ruby's words.

Forget all the false-premise documentaries, the Oliver Stone cash grabs, and know these are facts.

The whole thing still reeks. I don’t know what to believe.  I certainly believe he could have acted alone but the CIA/mafia/Russians/Cubans being involved is not out of my sphere on unbelievable theories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 12:07:55 PM »
Whoever took that shot's probably dead now. That's how conspiracy works. Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within three hours. Buried in the damn desert. Unmarked graves out past Terlingua.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2023, 12:33:31 PM »
Always been intrigued with the Kennedy Assassination.

I've been to the 6th Floor Museum, where you can stand in the window where Oswald took the shots.

Why not take the shot when the motorcade is heading straight towards you on Houston Street?  I think it's a much easier shot.  They make that turn onto Elm, they are heading away from you at an angle.  It's a tougher shot.

The three bullets Oswald fired.  One hitting some guy across the park, one fatal head shot to Kennedy, and the third doing all the other wounds to Kennedy and Connally?   Just doesn't add up to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2023, 12:35:30 PM »
Always been intrigued with the Kennedy Assassination.

I've been to the 6th Floor Museum, where you can stand in the window where Oswald took the shots.

Why not take the shot when the motorcade is heading straight towards you on Houston Street?  I think it's a much easier shot.  They make that turn onto Elm, they are heading away from you at an angle.  It's a tougher shot.

The three bullets Oswald fired.  One hitting some guy across the park, one fatal head shot to Kennedy, and the third doing all the other wounds to Kennedy and Connally?   Just doesn't add up to me.

I was told there would be no math.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2023, 12:52:21 PM »

I was told there would be no math.

They've proven the so called magic bullet theory is balderdash. Gov. Connelly was seated down and over in front of the POTUS. The bullet went right through and did that damage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2023, 01:23:06 PM »
Kennedy was trying to do away with the 3 letter agencies and was taken out because of it. Lee Harvey was a simple-minded patsy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
GH2001,
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2023, 03:04:49 PM »
Kennedy was trying to do away with the 3 letter agencies and was taken out because of it. Lee Harvey was a simple-minded patsy.

While that may be true about JFK (a lot of evidence to support), I can't bring myself to believe in the sinister cabal. I just don't buy the level of organization it takes to pull that off and keep it a true mystery for six decades. People talk too much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2023, 03:15:32 PM »
While that may be true about JFK (a lot of evidence to support), I can't bring myself to believe in the sinister cabal. I just don't buy the level of organization it takes to pull that off and keep it a true mystery for six decades. People talk too much.

Another reason I think Oswald acted alone. Secrets are tough to keep. Speaking for a friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2023, 03:19:09 PM »
Another reason I think Oswald acted alone. Secrets are tough to keep. Speaking for a friend.
Secrets are easy to keep when everybody else that knows them is dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2023, 03:27:16 PM »
Secrets are easy to keep when everybody else that knows them is dead.

I find it difficult to murder former/current lovers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2023, 03:43:57 PM »
They've proven the so called magic bullet theory is balderdash. Gov. Connelly was seated down and over in front of the POTUS. The bullet went right through and did that damage.

Got a lot of things to google/youtube...  I did see that recently the pristine bullet found at the hospital had a reasonable explanation, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2023, 03:45:50 PM »
People talk too much.

Primarily why I don't believe in the alien/Roswell stories.  No way a bunch of E-3s are guarding alien bodies overnight and not going out to a strip club the next payday weekend to brag about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2023, 03:59:05 PM »
What does any of this have to do with James Franco or the adorable Sarah Gadon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2023, 04:35:13 PM »
What does any of this have to do with James Franco or the adorable Sarah Gadon?

Nothing. That book and series suck out loud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2023, 06:03:37 PM »
Nothing. That book and series suck out loud.

I was okay with it until it got to where George Wallace got elected, started WW3 and the country was bombed to oblivion.  Then I was not good with it. 

I never made it out of the second or third episode of the series. Great cast (except for Franco who always looks like he just took a Biden in his pants), and the settings were pretty good. But the forced interracial thing and the atrocious southern accents kicked me out of that one. 

You can't say anything bad about Sarah Gadon, even if her accent was bad.  I'd like to touch that mouth of hers.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2023, 06:31:29 PM »
Primarily why I don't believe in the alien/Roswell stories.  No way a bunch of E-3s are guarding alien bodies overnight and not going out to a strip club the next payday weekend to brag about it.

Preach it, brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2023, 06:32:24 PM »
Full disclosure, I think there’s aliens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2023, 09:13:16 PM »
Did Oswald REALLY do that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2023, 12:09:31 PM »
Did Oswald REALLY do that?

Did I do that? 
-- Urkel

The one thing I will say is that the whole book depository thing confounds me. 

Kennedy's motorcade route was announced two days prior.  Oswald got that job more than a month before.  Yes, there was knowledge that Kennedy was coming as early as September, but nobody knew exactly where he was going to go. 

So why was Oswald there?  Guessing at the route? 

That, to me, suggests one of two things.  He didn't do it alone - OR - it was nothing more than a crime of opportunity with little to no forethought.

For what it's worth, Kennedy's position on many things changed from campaigning to governing. He "betrayed" a lot of people who expected his loyalty and support by not blindly following their orders.   

I've come to believe that politicians (globalists, primarily) will stop at nothing to get their way.  Would Johnson - with the backing of that global cabal - have arranged it?  Yes.  It's not outside the realm of possibility.  He also blindsided the mafia - who stuffed ballot boxes to make sure he won - by not reining in his attorney general brother who had basically declared war on organized crime.  Would the mob have taken that step and rubbed him out?  Yep. It's possible.

But I still come back to the whole Oswald getting that job at that place well before anybody knew where Kennedy would be.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 12:18:52 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions