Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Recruiting Rankings Update

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Recruiting Rankings Update
« on: November 16, 2023, 12:33:19 PM »
With just over a month left before the early signing period, a quick look at some rankings.  Ranking...#Commits...5*...4*

#1 Fuck Georgia  28/4/19

#2 The Ohio State University  23/5/14

#3 Florida State  23/3/13

#4 Alabama  20/2/11

#5 Florida  19/2/12

#16 Auburn  18/2/11

Of note, everyone ranked above Auburn has at least 20 commits, with the exception of Florida, who has 19.  I expect the Gators to drop if they lose out the rest of the way, which they should with Missouri and FSU looming.  They already lost 2 four star guys in recent days, including Jamonta Walker to us.

We've still got 8-10 spots available, and sheer numbers will vault us into the top 10 IMO.  On another note, I heard Neon's name mentioned again this morning with regard to all the corching openings, and the comment was repeated for the 100th time...."He can get any recruit in America he wants".  Bull F'n Shit!

Colorado sits at #63 with 10 commits, and only 3 four star players in that list.  They just lost one of their 4* guys, and it's due to the fact that anybody with common sense knows the guys ain't gonna' be there after his kids leave, which is next season. He already hinted as much on Dan Patrick's show the other day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Recruiting Rankings Update
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2023, 01:25:56 PM »
With just over a month left before the early signing period, a quick look at some rankings.  Ranking...#Commits...5*...4*

#1 Fuck Georgia  28/4/19

#2 The Ohio State University  23/5/14

#3 Florida State  23/3/13

#4 Alabama  20/2/11

#5 Florida  19/2/12

#16 Auburn  18/2/11

Of note, everyone ranked above Auburn has at least 20 commits, with the exception of Florida, who has 19.  I expect the Gators to drop if they lose out the rest of the way, which they should with Missouri and FSU looming.  They already lost 2 four star guys in recent days, including Jamonta Walker to us.

We've still got 8-10 spots available, and sheer numbers will vault us into the top 10 IMO.  On another note, I heard Neon's name mentioned again this morning with regard to all the corching openings, and the comment was repeated for the 100th time...."He can get any recruit in America he wants".  Bull F'n Shit!

Colorado sits at #63 with 10 commits, and only 3 four star players in that list.  They just lost one of their 4* guys, and it's due to the fact that anybody with common sense knows the guys ain't gonna' be there after his kids leave, which is next season. He already hinted as much on Dan Patrick's show the other day.

Filling out the class with the avg star rating they have now will land the Tigers in the 5-10 range comfortably. With Echols, Williams and Coleman on the fence at the moment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 01:55:53 PM »
Trovon was on twitter yesterday teasing how big the next couple of weeks are going to be from a commitment perspective.

'Course he always does, but this was pretty specific.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2023, 03:08:35 PM »
Trovon was on twitter yesterday teasing how big the next couple of weeks are going to be from a commitment perspective.

'Course he always does, but this was pretty specific.

The AU dude that designs a lot of the commitment graphics for our guys has been chirping pretty hard. TIFWIW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2023, 03:45:50 PM »
Offensively, the  RB room is loaded

QB: Have a stud frosh in Walker White coming in, but obviously need to hit the port hole if a top tier QB jumps in.  We'll probably lose 1, maybe 2.

If we get Coleman and/or Williams, the WR room will be set.  Turns out, our bunch right now ain't half bad, once we gave them a chance to shine.

From there, big uglies, Big Uglies, BIG UGLIES!!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2023, 03:54:13 PM »

QB: Have a stud frosh in Walker White coming in, but obviously need to hit the port hole if a top tier QB jumps in.  We'll probably lose 1, maybe 2.

If we get Coleman and/or Williams, the WR room will be set.  Turns out, our bunch right now ain't half bad, once we gave them a chance to shine.

Wanting Camden Brown to find his stride and be the go-to guy on the outside to take some of the attention away from Fair, Fairweather, & JJ. 

Hoping we find a halfway decent long snapper for added quality depth at the most important position on the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2023, 03:58:58 PM »
Wanting Camden Brown to find his stride and be the go-to guy on the outside to take some of the attention away from Fair, Fairweather, & JJ. 

Hoping we find a halfway decent long snapper for added quality depth at the most important position on the field.

I think I just teared up a bit. 

You hear that, Dax?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2023, 04:03:47 PM »

RB is a position we can wait out if needed....they don't appear to want to force a scholly, although will take the Miami or Clemson flips if they so desire - Riley and Exouahhhdhahggaza
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2023, 04:24:46 PM »
RB is a position we can wait out if needed....they don't appear to want to force a scholly, although will take the Miami or Clemson flips if they so desire - Riley and Exouahhhdhahggaza

Yeah, right.  Easy for you to say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2023, 08:20:17 AM »
What's that? Is that wood I feel forming? Yep. It's wood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2023, 08:42:10 AM »

A nice, hard red oak should be forming on us all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2023, 10:32:32 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2023, 10:58:21 AM »
On the recruiting front, Auburn has 4 players who will be playing in the All American Bowl on NBC, January 6th.

QB Walker White

LB DeMarcus Riddick

OL DeAndre Carter

DB Kensley Faust

To have 4 commits playng in one of these national all star games, speaks volumes about where recruting is headed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2023, 03:39:33 PM »
On the recruiting front, Auburn has 4 players who will be playing in the All American Bowl on NBC, January 6th.

QB Walker White

LB DeMarcus Riddick

OL DeAndre Carter

DB Kensley Faust

To have 4 commits playng in one of these national all star games, speaks volumes about where recruting is headed.
To San Antonio?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2023, 12:22:47 PM »
CJ Heard just decommitted from FSU.

Here comes flipmas!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2023, 12:56:13 PM »
The wood is wet, and dead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2023, 01:18:11 PM »
The wood is wet, and dead

I’m trying hard not to be negative.  Believe that or not. 

But why would anybody want to endure the absolute ineptness of this junior high level coaching staff? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2023, 09:47:07 AM »
I’m trying hard not to be negative.  Believe that or not. 

But why would anybody want to endure the absolute ineptness of this junior high level coaching staff?

It's part of being a fan. Think about all the KISS lineups you've supported. Why? Because you are a fan. Full stop./
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2023, 09:52:04 AM »
Huge recruiting weekend coming up. Gonna' have just about every commit so far back on campus, and a bunch we're trying to flip. 

I don't think anybody expects much out of the game, but the atmosphere will be off the charts. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2023, 10:31:15 AM »
Huge recruiting weekend coming up. Gonna' have just about every commit so far back on campus, and a bunch we're trying to flip. 

I don't think anybody expects much out of the game, but the atmosphere will be off the charts.

One thing that was asked on Monday’s Tiger Talk was something to the effect of “is it true that if you live within a mile of campus, you can officially host recruits at your home?”

Hugh pointed out Rich McGlynn and point blank said that is correct, and that his house is within that 1 mile radius. He was hosting Cam Coleman and had to leave him at the house to do the show.

That gave me a renewed faith in the direction we are going, especially with recruiting. Think this ‘24 class will be monumental.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions