Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Doze

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Doze
« on: November 14, 2023, 02:50:53 PM »
This is the weekend when the rest of the country tries to find anything they can to poke holes in the mystique of the SEC.  But to be fair, it is one of the worst weekends of the season, with most teams in the league, playing cupcakes before facing the year end rivals, while the rest of college football continues with their conference schedules.  It’s a Taggart slate of games.  Yep, Slim Pickens.

UCLA @ USC:  Growing up, there were rivalry games at the end of the year that were simply, must watch. Nebraska/Oklahoma.  THE Ohio State/Michigan. For obvious reason, The Iron Bowl.  And yes, UCLA/USC.  Always pulled for the Bruins, because USC was a major powerhouse back in the day.  Other than a stint under Pete Carrol, those days are long gone. Now, a USC team that many had in their Final 4, due to Caleb Williams, stands at 7-4. I may check the score, or I may watch some of it, simply because it’s football.

USC:  31

UCLA:  24

Florida @ Missouri:  I said several times in previous pre-dick-shuns posts, that if the Fighting Percy Harveys lost to Fuck Georgia, they may not win another game, with the exception of Arkansas.  Arky didn’t happen. Then Gusty Gaytah got a big, fat dose of Jayden Daniels. Now, they go into Mizzou saying, “Show me an ass whoopin’”  Many Tiger fans wanted Drink gone last year.  Now, he’s a real hot ticket. IMO, they’re the 3rd best team in this league.  Mizzou took Tennessee’s lunch money this past Saturday.  I expect more of the same.

Missouri:  38

Florida:  17

FUGA @ Tennessee:  Hate it, but the nasty, flea-bitten mutts are looking like the #1 team again.  They seem to improve every week, and just left Lane looking bewildered, befuddled and bamboozled.  Tennessee was back.  Now, they’re back to what they really are.

Fuck Georgia:  45

Tennessee:  21

New Mexico State @ Auburn: The Aggies come in riding a 6 game winning streak.  They have handled a veritable who’s who of 4A High School teams in the process. In all seriousness, I’ve watched some of their games this season, and they’re not too bad.  Auburn opens as a 23.5 point favorite, and I expect that may be about the difference.  I look for the good guys to continue working on the short passing game, and if they get a fairly comfortable lead, to shut it down and play a lot of guys with the Iron Bowl looming.

Auburn:  40

New Mexico State:  21

Feel free to opine, enjoy several bong hits, participate in a threesome, or just generally GFY.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Doze
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 04:37:08 PM »
Used Rubbers - 34
Chip's Downers - 20

"Bryan's a Dickhead" - 27
"Scared Money" - 14

Bowl Cut Darth Vader - 44
Fat Phuq V. 2 - 24

Diet Gus - 34
Can't Kill Me - 20
(No joke, ya'll. NM State is pretty good. They won't last forever, but I expect they give a game.)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 09:14:44 AM »
Used Rubbers - 34
Chip's Downers - 20

"Bryan's a Dickhead" - 27
"Scared Money" - 14

Bowl Cut Darth Vader - 44
Fat Phuq V. 2 - 24

Diet Gus - 34
Can't Kill Me - 20
(No joke, ya'll.

NM State is pretty good. They won't last forever, but I expect they give a game.)

Isn't Chip probably canned after this game?

I don't know why you guys say Freeze is Diet Gus.....to me (and by the numbers) it the other way around. Lot of fair critiques of the dude but this one is puzzling. Career offensive stats and QB Development is quantifiable, and not even a close contest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 11:31:59 AM »
I don't know why you guys say Freeze is Diet Gus....

More about personality and a bit of an inside joke I stolt from the SplitZoneDuo crowd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2023, 12:29:20 PM »
I.
Caleb King's Nail Salon:  42
Chip's Crumbling:  30

I won't watch this one. 

II.
What is there to show?:  21
Nervous Napier:  24

I think Florida puts together a game for the upset.

III.
Fuck Georgia:  52
Tennis Sea:  14

FUGA keeps rolling.

IV.
Auburn:  55
New Methico State:  24

Good guys handle bidness.  Get ranked for the first time this season @ #25 heading into the Iron Bowl.  Not because it is deserved, but because they want to:
a.) Hype the game up
b.) Add legitimacy to a likely Turd win
c.) Advocate for a Milroe Heisman Campaign, who is less deserving than the NM State QB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2023, 03:21:04 PM »
b.) Add legitimacy to a likely Turd win
c.) Advocate for a Milroe Heisman Campaign, who is less deserving than the NM State QB.

Pawl...whatchu rekon dem Texans will do oncst the Tahd is in the playoff and they sitting at home? You spose they decide to stay in the Bigun12? I'll hangup nlissen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2023, 08:41:45 AM »
Strawberry cremes       42
just cremes                 28

We stand on business     38
We stand in jorts            13

If you ain't first              31
You're last                     20

Extra Hugh Load             52
bring on the cocks           9
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.