Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Things That Are Ass - Lebben

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Things That Are Ass - Lebben
« on: November 12, 2023, 10:05:18 AM »
Not feeling it today.  Seems repetitive on several points. 

1. The Big 10.  Bowing to pressure, a commissioner that doesn't have much experience or knowledge "banned" Michigan head coach Harbaugh from coaching on game days for his part in the "sign stealing scandal."  TOTAL ass. 
2. Pete "Witch Hunt" Thamel. The same piece of human garbage that blew his credibility wad trying to burn Auburn and Cam Newton to the ground is the hyperbolic clown that fanned the flames of The Michigan "scandal."  I hate that guy. He's ass.
3. Ryan Day. I despise Ohio State and their Bluto-looking head coach fits those assclowns well. When asked if OSU had turned Michigan in and if they were behind the push to destroy Harbaugh, he smirked and said 'No comment on that right now.'  Tantamount to admission.  Reminded me of the days when Bear Brunt would call the NCAA on Auburn for giving a player a milkshake when his own team was buying them cars.  Can't stand Ryan Day.
4. Gus Malzahn.  He's the most bipolar coach ever.  His post-game "we just whooped their ass" speech gave me flashbacks. Not good ones.
5. Deion.  Yep. You are coaching ASS, Deion. Your mouth has written a book full of checks your coaching acumen cannot cash. We're keeping receipts.
6. The Titboss.  Actually, Arkansas is just what they are more often than not. Don't really know if it's him more than just the natural state of being a hog.  I keep hearing rumblings that their "powers" have it in their mind to bring Gus home. That would be entertaining at least.
7. Any Heisman voter that doesn't have Jayden Daniels at the top of the list.  He's one of the best players I've seen in a long time. He's got Manziel-style wheels with a better-than-Burrow arm.  Without this guy?  LSU is a three-win team -- at best.  None of the three losses are on his shoulders.  Voters shouldn't penalize the guy because his team can't field a defense.  His performance against Florida was unreal.
8. Defenses against Alabama.  I absolutely cannot understand how their receivers are standing with a 15-yard halo of protection around them whenever that big goof Millroe decides to throw.  I've never seen a team consistently have receivers that completely alone - and it's been going on for years. 
9. Targeting.  Targeting is ass. They didn't flag Dallas Turner for spearing Daniels in the head (which in hindsight probably had nothing to do with Saban ranting that there was no way to stop him, they needed to take him out, that was just coincidence) and then did toss a LSU defender for taking on a Florida RB and falling backward as he did. Heard lots of talk that the targeting call against LSU was the league's payback for Kelly making an issue of the Turner hit and not letting it go. Even the officials looked chagrinned when they called it.
10. The Pac10.  Lots of commentary that this is the best league in the country.  No.  If any of the Pac10 makes the playoffs, they'll be muscled off the field and it won't be pretty.  Something along the lines of 45-20.  They are, as always, soft ass. 
11. Auburn fans.  Forget football for a minute. Let's look at basketball. I peruse, but never post, other boards. I save my
ruminations for this board.  You're welcome. But I do sometimes check temps elsewhere. I saw some of our fans bitching after the late collapse against Baylor that "Bruce Pearl is failing in recruiting. How many NBA level-players are on the court? He just isn't getting the NBA-level talent we need...."  Seriously?  The greatest coach in Auburn history (any sport), the best recruiting classes in AU basketball history (by far), the highest rated individual recruits in our hoops history (by far), and the most consistent success in AU basketball history and we have UNGRATEFUL fans?  I want to slap the shit out of them all. Would if I knew who they were.
Amended to add:
12: Megan Rappio.. BITCH.  How many "final" games is this America-hating, communist piece of crap going to have?  It's had more "farewell tours" than KISS. It had yet another "final" game/match/series/something Saturday. While I'd never wish physical harm on anyone, I won't be crying because it flopped over and tore an Achilles or something with nobody anywhere near it.  Hopefully that puts a nail in it. Go away. And stay away.  It was never any good at the game itself, it only became "famous" because of the hateful, ignorant, despicable rhetoric it embraced and spewed.

Now somebody get me a photo of some sweet ass. 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 10:28:48 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Things That Are Ass - Lebben
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2023, 11:00:48 AM »
I’m having a hard time with learning that you look to other boards. Are we not enough, anymore? Does this have anything to do with my weight gain?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2023, 11:28:41 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2023, 11:34:02 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2023, 02:44:38 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2023, 03:11:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2023, 03:38:35 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2023, 09:09:10 AM »
Too tall.

My bootyliciousness boasts a bit more undercheek than this poor underfed lass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2023, 10:25:46 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Snakebite,
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2023, 11:36:59 AM »
The man knows his horror ass.

Let’s see him name this one!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2023, 12:57:58 PM »

My first guess is Katie Cassidy, but that could be wrong. I do not recognize that scene. If I had to guess, Strangers Up all Night or whatever that awful sequel was called.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2023, 01:35:14 PM »
Hint: 2005 remake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2023, 01:43:24 PM »
Hint: 2005 remake.

The mid Amityville remake?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2023, 02:00:48 PM »
The mid Amityville remake?

Not quite.

Hint #2:

The original featured JLC (dead giveaway)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2023, 02:43:11 PM »
Not quite.

Hint #2:

The original featured JLC (dead giveaway)

Ahhh...I've only bothered with the first five minutes of the '05 Fog. The OG is a classic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2023, 06:42:09 AM »

I know WHO it is.  That's Liam Neeson's 'Taken' daughter.    Don't know the movie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2023, 09:06:10 AM »
I know WHO it is.  That's Liam Neeson's 'Taken' daughter.    Don't know the movie.

I'd let her take me, if you know what I mean.

Remake of "The Fog"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2023, 10:05:54 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2023, 10:26:13 AM »

I do sometimes get her confused with the cardboard robot woman from Trick r' Treat.... Leslie Bibb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions