Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Zehn

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Zehn
« on: October 31, 2023, 11:59:41 AM »
The Tigers are riding high on a one game winning streak.  We bona fide, baby. Now, if we can just find a way to ease by Vanderbilt. Sad times, indeed when you have to say that.  Not a ton of high profile match ups this weekend, and while it’s not the GAME OF THE CENTURY, as the Bama knob schlobbing media always labels it, the Tide and LSU is probably still the best game of the weekend.  The first playoff rankings come out tonight, and some of these games may just eliminate a few contenders.

Kansas State @ Texas:  The Horns are at home, and sitting at a 4 point favorite.  The Mildcats come in at 5-2, fresh off a 41-3 pasting of the Horney Toads of Texas Christian.  Texas is still without Quinn You-Errs, which is probably the reason for the low spread.  I’m calling it.

Kansas State:  28

Texas:  24

Texas A&M @ Ole Miss: Does anybody realize Ole Miss is 7-1? It was like, after the Bama loss, we all kind of nodded and said, Yep, typical Ole Miss.  This week and next, will determine if Lane vaults back up into the spotlight, and the national press fawns all over Mr. Freshwater. They have A&M at home this week, and a trip to the Cesspool known as Athens next Saturday. As much as I hate the Greasy Car Salesman, and desperately want him to fail, this is a dangerous team.  Solid on D, and Max Johnson looks more comfortable the more reps he gets.  I still like the Black Bears at home.  Hobby Lobby.

Ole Miss:  27

A&M:  21

Arkansas @ Florida:  I said last week that Florida really needed that signature win against FUGA, because after that, shit gets real.  But, that’s next week, starting a stretch of LSU, Mizzou and FSU.  I’m picking the Fighting Percy Harvey’s, but lose this one, and Coach Crew Cut may be on his way out the door.

Florida:  35

Arkansas:  28

LSU @ Alabama: This one is actually pretty hard to predict.  As if all my other predictions are perfect.  Bama only opens as a 3 point favorite at home, so Vegas can’t quite get a handle on it either.  LSU averages a staggering 47 points per game.  I said prior to the season, that I think Jaden Daniels is the best QB in this conference, and one of the best in the nation.  For that, I was scoffed at, mocked, derided, ridiculed, sneered and jeered at, made fun of, and otherwise, treated contemptuously. Most times, that’s pretty much well-deserved.  But Daniels is in fact, a stud, accounting for 30 TD’s so far between his throwing the ball to pass catchers, and using his legs to advance the pigskin down the field.  They won’t reach their average this Saturday, but they will score.

On the other side of the ball, the Boys from Redstick, are in a world of hurt.  They’re absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel in the defensive backfield, which is where Bama should be able to make bank.  Because they’re at home, and the LSU D is held together with duck tape and Gorilla Glue, I think the Tahd takes this one.

Bama:  35

LSU:  32

Auburn @ Vanderbilt:  We’ve all analyzed Freeze & Co. enough at this point.  No need to look at match ups etc.  Vanderbilt is bad.  Real bad. After reeling off two monster wins against Hawaii and Alabama A&M to start the season, the Dores have lost 7 in a row, giving up an average of 38 a game in the process. No analysis needed.  Auburn MUST take care of their bidnezz.  No excuses.  They will.

Auburn:  35

Vandy:  21

Feel free to opine, talk amongst yourselves, trade dick pics, whatever blips your bippy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Zehn
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 12:29:10 PM »
I'm with ya on all those.

Solid prognosticatin'!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

chinook

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023, 02:45:57 PM »
snags is going 1 - 5 this week. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2023, 03:15:42 PM »
snags is going 1 - 5 this week.

Arithmetically unpossible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2023, 09:54:46 AM »
Mildcats                20
Arch support         31

Never go there    28
4th down hero     42

Boob       31
Moob      14

Hugh Ellis    41
Hugh Prick   38

Hugh Loads          38
Hugh Constructs   17

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2023, 06:46:06 AM »
Auburn 34
Vandy 20
- They bad. We getting better. Hopefully a crane doesn't fall on anybody during the game.

Texas A&M 24
Ole Miss 17
- Don't think the Rebs can block the Aggies front. Also, Lane been talking shit again which usually means he puckers up and loses.

Texas - 31
Kansas State - 24
- Horns are on a roll and at home even without the not-so-mighty Quinn.

Florida - 20
Arkansas - 10
- It's over for Pittman.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2023, 09:25:57 AM »
Florida - 20
Arkansas - 10
- It's over for Pittman.

And it's at The Swamp....they will be loud and they know it's a winnable game.

2-7 here they come....and if they do, is Pittman gone Sunday?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2023, 10:26:55 AM »
And it's at The Swamp....they will be loud and they know it's a winnable game.

2-7 here they come....and if they do, is Pittman gone Sunday?

Nah...they'll let him finish the season.  He might even survive if he sacrifices Enos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2023, 01:26:47 PM »
Nah...they'll let him finish the season.  He might even survive if he sacrifices Enos.

Already sacrificed Dan. I think he and the PTB in Fayettenam work out a thing where he becomes ambassador/special projects assistant to the president type of thing and they move on somewhere else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2023, 02:22:47 PM »
Already sacrificed Dan. I think he and the PTB in Fayettenam work out a thing where he becomes ambassador/special projects assistant to the president type of thing and they move on somewhere else.
Perfect time for Augustus to swoop in with his 8-4 cape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2023, 02:24:09 PM »

You joke, but it has been too long since we have sniffed 8-4.  I'd take that gladly over the shashmorshion of football seasons we've seen the past 3-4 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2023, 04:33:38 PM »

What Six said....I thought he already did?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2023, 04:36:27 PM »
You joke, but it has been too long since we have sniffed 8-4.  I'd take that gladly over the shashmorshion of football seasons we've seen the past 3-4 years.

It's been a while since Gus sniffed it at Auburn too (2018 7-5, 2019 8-4)......that was sort of the bigger issue. He was going from slightly above average to below average/mediocrity. And you could really see it in QB and OL recruiting other than Legacy Bo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2023, 04:43:11 PM »
It's been a while since Gus sniffed it at Auburn too (2018 7-5, 2019 8-4)......that was sort of the bigger issue. He was going from slightly above average to below average/mediocrity. And you could really see it in QB and OL recruiting other than Legacy Bo.

Gus was 4-6 losses every year for 7 years straight.  You could put dat shit in the bank.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2023, 05:13:47 PM »
Gus was 4-6 losses every year for 7 years straight.  You could put dat shit in the bank.

They are 3-5 now with Cincy, TT, Houston and Okie State coming up......at least he started his rapid spiral early at UCF.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2023, 05:35:35 PM »
you had better hope that Gus doesn’t read this board. he may hang his foot up that ass. Honestly I don’t have any inkling if Gus would beat the fuck out of you. But I do know that the vast majority of people would.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2023, 06:13:27 PM »

Yeah I don't think so.  Whatever year it was he used us to get that last big raise out of you guys I think pissed off some of the movers and shakers that had really been pushing for him at Ark.  I hope we keep Pittman.  All the hog fan keyboard warriors go on and on about losses being "unacceptable", but I think he's a good guy who's a pretty good football coach who's just having a bad year.  He won 9 games two years ago with not a whole lot to work with.  We seem to be moving in the right direction on the defensive side, hopefully we show some life on offense in the swamp this week.  Look for me on TV, I'll be the fat guy in a red shirt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2023, 07:15:42 PM »
Look for me on TV, I'll be the fat guy in a red shirt.
:clap: This is good internet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2023, 09:17:57 PM »
Yeah I don't think so.  Whatever year it was he used us to get that last big raise out of you guys I think pissed off some of the movers and shakers that had really been pushing for him at Ark.  I hope we keep Pittman.  All the hog fan keyboard warriors go on and on about losses being "unacceptable", but I think he's a good guy who's a pretty good football coach who's just having a bad year.  He won 9 games two years ago with not a whole lot to work with.  We seem to be moving in the right direction on the defensive side, hopefully we show some life on offense in the swamp this week.  Look for me on TV, I'll be the fat guy in a red shirt.

I mentioned it in another thread too but all the losses have been close this year. Probably aren’t as bad as the record indicates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2023, 08:21:41 AM »
I'm in agreement with you on Pittman.  He seems genuine and hard nosed.  Get the right OC and he will be good again. I'll be watching. I'll be the fat guy in the blue shirt on my couch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions