Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I submit into evidence...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
I submit into evidence...
« on: October 23, 2023, 09:31:19 AM »

Watch a few minutes of that.

How is it possible that the guy featured in the clips above has regressed to the point that he has?  In these clips he makes reads, throws accurately, has presence in the pocket (even when it collapses), plays with confidence, and frankly looks like a quarterback. He throws into tight windows. Hits receivers in stride.

It should be horrifying to you to recognize just how badly this coaching staff has damaged this kid. It's not fair to him. It isn't his fault, although it's easy to blame him. He's being "coached" by people who wouldn't be able to get or keep jobs at a 1A high school in rural east Alabama.

STOP telling me "there is no talent."   There is. It's just being horrifically mismanaged.

Maybe if Bucky could coach from a hospital bed it would be better. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 10:03:23 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

Re: I submit into evidence...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 10:31:48 AM »
Additionally, Thorne has the lineage of a thoroughbred from grandfather and his Dad Jeff. In no way does any of this make sense.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 03:40:16 PM »
Additionally, Thorne has the lineage of a thoroughbred from grandfather and his Dad Jeff. In no way does any of this make sense.

unless his mom fucked the mailman. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2023, 04:00:57 PM »
unless his mom fucked the mailman.

He had a large package to deliver. Folded like a soft taco at the first sign of pressure and now delivers newspapers. Very accurate newspaper thrower person when nobody watched him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2023, 06:25:47 PM »
Would counter that the OL and WRs were doing a much better job for him in East Lansing. Also, he wasn't waiting to get subbed out/in at random times. (That needs to be fixed or stopped. It's dumb.) Finally, Big Ten defense outside of a couple of notable exceptions is nowhere near what he's seeing week in & out now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2023, 07:29:59 PM »
Would counter that the OL and WRs were doing a much better job for him in East Lansing. Also, he wasn't waiting to get subbed out/in at random times. (That needs to be fixed or stopped. It's dumb.) Finally, Big Ten defense outside of a couple of notable exceptions is nowhere near what he's seeing week in & out now.

He’s getting the ball out of his hand in less than three seconds.  He has that much time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2023, 08:22:07 AM »
Our next five opponents have weaknesses that can be exploited. It is Freeze's job to find ways to win, not find excuses for losing. We saw State this past Saturday against the Hogs and this week Vandy is a 24.5 point underdog in Oxford.

Freeze is supposed to win at least three of the next four games maybe even all four if they can out slug Arkansas in Fayetteville like State did.

That's 7-4 before the Iron Bowl. If we can play Alabama within a touchdown at the half we have a Jeremy Johnson's chance of outscoring them in the third quarter when most of their games are decided.

We don't have Gus because he lost games he was supposed to win.

Why should we give Freeze a pass?

This team should at the very least go 6-6 with a bowl invitation. Less than that is unacceptable.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2023, 08:35:18 AM »
Our next five opponents have weaknesses that can be exploited. It is Freeze's job to find ways to win, not find excuses for losing. We saw State this past Saturday against the Hogs and this week Vandy is a 24.5 point underdog in Oxford.

Freeze is supposed to win at least three of the next four games maybe even all four if they can out slug Arkansas in Fayetteville like State did.

That's 7-4 before the Iron Bowl. If we can play Alabama within a touchdown at the half we have a Jeremy Johnson's chance of outscoring them in the third quarter when most of their games are decided.

We don't have Gus because he lost games he was supposed to win.

Why should we give Freeze a pass?

This team should at the very least go 6-6 with a bowl invitation. Less than that is unacceptable.
Agreed on all points. Anything less than 6-6 at the end of this season would be hot garbage now that we have seen who MSU and Arky really are. Crazy thing is that 8-4 is still possible...just not probable.  These next 5 games will go a long way in shaping Hue's future at Auburn imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2023, 09:22:13 AM »
I don't think the extra week of preparing a roster for the Birmingham Bowl where half of them won't be here next year matters all that much. Get the season over with, hit the portal/recruiting trail hard, keep the noses down, change up staff if needed, get ready for 2024.

Expecting this team to hoist a nothing trophy ain't gonna do anything for anybody.

It's about the future. Not the was. Not the now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2023, 09:40:22 AM »
For most fans it's somewhere between face painted dude setting all of his team's gear on fire after the first play or being a Dallas Cowboy fan and enduring another season out of the playoffs. Realistically we were never going to hoist a goddamned thing. But we should expect to build on this season and finish with a respectable record all the same, no different from any other program.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2023, 10:26:25 AM »
I don't think the extra week of preparing a roster for the Birmingham Bowl where half of them won't be here next year matters all that much. Get the season over with, hit the portal/recruiting trail hard, keep the noses down, change up staff if needed, get ready for 2024.

Expecting this team to hoist a nothing trophy ain't gonna do anything for anybody.

It's about the future. Not the was. Not the now.

Strong disagree.  Everybody in an Auburn jersey needs to get as much practice running this "system" as is allowed under the rules.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2023, 02:20:22 PM »
Strong disagree.  Everybody in an Auburn jersey needs to get as much practice running this "system" as is allowed under the rules.

You're making the assumption there is one.  I've seen no evidence of such.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions