Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pass Catchers

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pass Catchers
« on: October 17, 2023, 02:03:51 PM »
Lose 4 stars, pick up 4 stars.  Well, not a new player.

WR, Bryce Cain, from Baker High, got bumped to 4* by 247.  So far this season, he's caught 29 passes for 729 yards and 12 TD's.

The top 3 receivers in Alabama are now:

Perry Thompson  5*  Auburn

Cam Coleman  5*  Texas A&M

Bryce Cain  4*  Auburn

I'm beginning to lose faith in GH2001.  You can't let Coleman leave your back yard.  Get off your ass, and grab a sack of that NIL goodness, and pay that man a visit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Pass Catchers
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2023, 03:45:01 PM »
5* receiver, Caleb Cunningham, will be making an unofficial visit to teh Planez this weekend.  Auburn is definitely in the running, but his list is....well.....everyone.  6'3" 185.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2023, 04:42:06 PM »
We ain’t got none!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 10:18:38 AM »
Serious question.

If you're a good receiver looking to earn your way to the NFL, why would you consider a team with no offensive scheme at all - or one that's already been proven to NOT prepare you for the pros - and one that has two quarterbacks who couldn't throw an accurate pass if you merged them, changed its gender, got it pregnant with a mixture of sputz collected from Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Peyton Manning, then raised the child in the football complex while making it practice 18 hours a day? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 11:21:02 AM »
GH brought us Jonathan Wallace. Leave him alone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com