Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Happy Birthday to the JMAR

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Happy Birthday to the JMAR
« on: October 14, 2023, 09:52:11 PM »
May your 65th be filled with joy. Since Hugh is obviously not bringing you a win, maybe he could hook a brother up with a hooker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Happy Birthday to the JMAR
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2023, 10:59:38 PM »
Happy Birthday
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 12:20:24 AM »
Happy birthday. May your screen be big enough to handle the font!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 06:41:28 PM »
Thank you all for the kind birthday wishes. Don't feel so old after watching Barkley throw a baseball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023, 09:12:17 PM »
Thank you all for the kind birthday wishes. Don't feel so old after watching Barkley throw a baseball.
I apologize for there not being more participation in your birthday thread. Cctau and 6 are nice enough. Fuck the rest of them. Not literally but, you know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2023, 09:22:19 AM »
I apologize for there not being more participation in your birthday thread. Cctau and 6 are nice enough. Fuck the rest of them. Not literally but, you know.
Nah don't bother. The X has been a good place to hang and vent for many years with some lengthy pauses sprinkled in. My opinion's don't carry much weight and my writing leaves a lot to be desired but I'm not going anywhere. Just older.
Everybody has a story to tell but I won't bore you with that. Just fortunate to have good health.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2023, 09:33:27 AM »
Nah don't bother. The X has been a good place to hang and vent for many years with some lengthy pauses sprinkled in. My opinion's don't carry much weight and my writing leaves a lot to be desired but I'm not going anywhere. Just older.
Everybody has a story to tell but I won't bore you with that. Just fortunate to have good health.

Glad to talk to you again, and will forever be grateful to you and GH for introducing me to this board long, long ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

jmar

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2023, 10:01:09 AM »
Glad to talk to you again, and will forever be grateful to you and GH for introducing me to this board long, long ago.
Things are sort of slow Auburn being a basketball school but it's always fun to fantasize about becoming a powerhouse at football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2023, 10:45:30 AM »

The ghost of AUK
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2023, 11:11:08 AM »

You'll get over it soon enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2023, 12:24:26 PM »
If it’s any consultation, I would have put in a good word for you in the VIP section, if I were a made man. But I had some pull when the GF was alive/

I didn’t always get along with him but he had a ton of respect for me.

I never really liked any of the other founding fathers. Fuck them.

But I noticed a few stragglers came in to participate in your birthday thread. I guess it’s nice but I ask myself if they actually do care.

Regardless, 65 is big time and I seriously do congratulate u on reaching retirement age. I hope you won’t be working until you are room temperature like myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2023, 02:09:57 PM »
If it’s any consultation, I would have put in a good word for you in the VIP section, if I were a made man. But I had some pull when the GF was alive/

I didn’t always get along with him but he had a ton of respect for me.

I never really liked any of the other founding fathers. Fuck them.

But I noticed a few stragglers came in to participate in your birthday thread. I guess it’s nice but I ask myself if they actually do care.

Regardless, 65 is big time and I seriously do congratulate u on reaching retirement age. I hope you won’t be working until you are room temperature like myself.
I took a whole year off and just tidied up the house and worked in the yard. I could have kept working but the country went full-on stupid during Covid and still worse elected a crooked moran.
So I went back to work picking orders and stocking auto parts[size=78%] 4 days a week. I like it. [/size]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2023, 03:43:44 PM »
I laughed at this thinking I will be in the same boat.  Then I realized it's 80 in my office room.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2023, 04:09:22 PM »
I laughed at this thinking I will be in the same boat.  Then I realized it's 80 in my office room.
Like Miami at night only without the breeze.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions