Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sieben

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sieben
« on: October 10, 2023, 11:05:22 AM »
Here’s hoping the off week helped get some wounds healed up, and maybe some guys ready to get back on the field.  An exceptionally crappy slate of games, nationally this week.  The headliner has to be Oregon at Washington, which might be one helluva game to watch, with two QB’s who both have a chance to go to New York after the regular season. 

Last week, I was on fiiiyah.  Maybe not score-wise, but scorching just the same.  I had OU over Texas 35-28 (34-30), Ole Miss over Arky 49-30 (27-20) FUGA over UK 37-21 (51-13) and Bama over A&M 31-17 (26-20).  Not exactly stretches on any of those pics.  But, I’m rarely right.  Anyway:

Arkansas @ Alabama:  The Hogs have somehow stayed in every game, with a chance to win.  But they can’t get over the hump, and are on a 4 game skid.  Bama’s defense won’t allow there to be a hump, and it appears they may have found a QB.  Won’t be close.

Bama:  42

Arky: 17

Oregon @ Washington:  Bo Nix and Michael Penix, Jr. III are both really good.  Since Bo took over for Cam Newton, he has improved steadily over  the last decade plus.  Honestly, I know nothing about either of these teams outside of that.  I’m just pulling for Nix.

Oregon: 28

Washington:  21

Texas A&M @ Tennessee: I still think A&M is pretty good, despite their showing against Bama.  But I also think the Tahd may be hitting their stride, and playing at another level, especially on D.  I say that because, while I believe A&M is not in Bama’s class, they’re still better than The Fighting Cheetos.  I’ll be pulling for the Vols, but:

Texas A&M:  27

Tennessee:  24

Auburn @ LSU:  I’m in 100% agreement with everyone who has labeled LSU’s defense, “ASS”.  It is.  There is no sugar coating that fact.  It’s really strange too, considering the athletes they have.  But, be that as it may, the LSU offense is at the opposite end of the spectrum.  They are really, really good.  The problem here, is that Auburn’s offense is also ASS!  No need to break it down.  I don’t see any way that we suddenly create enough fire power to outscore this bunch.

LSU:  35

Auburn:  21

Feel free to opine, or just generally talk amongst yourselves.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sieben
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 11:10:45 AM »
You said ASS twice
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 11:15:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2023, 11:31:34 AM »
Wait a moment. What have you got in your mouth?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2023, 02:27:49 PM »
Manbearteets     17
Kool-Aid and the gang   eleventy billion

Nix         35
PeeNix    41

Mug Down     24
They some snitches  21

Load Size Hugh       28
Urine Bomb Jesus    34
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2023, 08:56:49 PM »
We don't trust our QB - 34
We don't know how to use ours - 13

Woof Woofs - 44
Wet Fowls - 36

Screaming Military Cosplayers - 26
Moonshiner Descendants - 23

Gavin Grey's Old Team - 27
Have You Tried the New Target Yet? - 16
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2023, 06:14:57 AM »
Kissing cousins: 38
Kissing pigs: 20

Emilio Estevez: 34
Radio’s Sled Dogs: 28

Yell Leaders: 24
Volunqueers: 21

Hugh Janus: 27
Bilbeaux Teabaggers: 24
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.