Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jim Breuer

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Jim Breuer
« on: October 06, 2023, 12:31:48 PM »
Any fans of stand up, or particularly, this guy...they just announced he'll be doing a show here in Dothan on November 18th.  I like some of his stuff.  A little/lot out there at times, but I might forego a trip to the Planez to see New Mexico State, or whatever cupcake we have before Bama, to take in a show. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Jim Breuer
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 01:24:20 PM »
Any fans of stand up, or particularly, this guy...they just announced he'll be doing a show here in Dothan on November 18th.  I like some of his stuff.  A little/lot out there at times, but I might forego a trip to the Planez to see New Mexico State, or whatever cupcake we have before Bama, to take in a show.

That's Joe Burrow's real name....duh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 02:05:30 PM »
I had planned to go see Breuer. Let me know what your plans are. If you decide to go see him, I will go to the Auburn game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 02:59:03 PM »
He has a hilarious story about calling a bomb threat into a Sears where he worked. He said he was Khadaffi and had a department manager shitting his pants. 

You can find it on YouTube by googling his name and This Can’t Be Happening.

I am a huge fan of standup.  This is a great time right now with guys like Segura, Bargatze, Gaffigan, Dan Cummins, and others.

Some lesser knowns guys with free YouTube specials I recommend…

Chris Porter
Joe Zimmerman
Greg Warren
Mike Vecchione
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 04:14:10 PM »
He has a hilarious story about calling a bomb threat into a Sears where he worked. He said he was Khadaffi and had a department manager shitting his pants. 

You can find it on YouTube by googling his name and This Can’t Be Happening.

I am a huge fan of standup.  This is a great time right now with guys like Segura, Bargatze, Gaffigan, Dan Cummins, and others.

Some lesser knowns guys with free YouTube specials I recommend…

Chris Porter
Joe Zimmerman
Greg Warren
Mike Vecchione

I've really been getting into Nate Bargatze lately.  At the other end of the spectrum, Anthony Jeselnik's dark humor is some top shelf stuff.  Gaffigan, on the other hand, wears me out with that whiney delivery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 05:23:15 PM »
I've really been getting into Nate Bargatze lately.  At the other end of the spectrum, Anthony Jeselnik's dark humor is some top shelf stuff.  Gaffigan, on the other hand, wears me out with that whiney delivery.

Love both Bargatze and Jeselnik.  Jeselnik's bit about his neighbor with Alzheimer's is fucking daaaaaaaaaaark.  And very funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2023, 05:56:03 PM »
Love both Bargatze and Jeselnik.  Jeselnik's bit about his neighbor with Alzheimer's is fucking daaaaaaaaaaark.  And very funny.

No doubt.  But, Eric Clapton's kid takes it to another level.  You're like, "Shit, should I laugh?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2023, 06:16:16 PM »
No doubt.  But, Eric Clapton's kid takes it to another level.  You're like, "Shit, should I laugh?"

Spoiler alert: I did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2023, 06:31:50 PM »
Jeselnik had a great tweet when John Crist got outed for his issues. 

“ I never thought I could laugh at a Christian comedian, but here we are.”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2023, 11:41:25 PM »
There’s this new colored boy out there. He’s funny as hell. Just look up Edward Murphy. You’ll thank me later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2023, 11:34:59 AM »
Oh this will age well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2023, 10:01:35 AM »
Oh this will age well.
”Surely Hugh won’t need any extra support to handle New Mexico State,” Snaggle thought to himself, as he planned out his homosexual agenda for the weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com