Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Things That Are Ass - 3

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Things That Are Ass - 3
« on: September 17, 2023, 08:55:03 AM »
1. Alabama football. If USF had any kind of offense at all that would have been an ugly, ugly loss.  A week ago Bama fans were screaming “take him out!” at the sight of Milroe on the screen.  Saturday they were screaming “put him in!”  All of those guys, particularly Simpson and Buchner, make Clint Moseley look like a Heisman candidate.  Saban has no fire and this is the worst Bama team I’ve seen in decades.  Will it last?

2. Tennessee.  The off-season champs suck again. Who’s surprised?  Vol coarch Lard Huepel showed his class by calling a timeout with 22 seconds left, giving his team a chance to throw punches on a wasted play. 

3. The infatuation with Colorado.  This team has played three bad opponents.  Acting like beating CSU - in double OT - is some kind of momentous event worthy of announcers open throated roaring “now do you believe!” is ridiculous. They haven’t beaten a single team that will end the season with a winning record and yet…. ESPN yesterday says “as Colorado sets its sights on unseating Georgia” and other outlets make comparisons between the some of the best teams of all time and this Buff squad.  Ridiculous. CSU dominated Deion’s cocky ass team but had 126 penalties for 395 yards that kept them from delivering the knockout.  Yeah, that’s part of it.  But that’s not a good team.

4. Oklahoma State.  They paid South Alabama almost half a million to shove a 33-7 beating up their ass. 

5. Alabama’s quarterbacks.  So bad they need a double ass rating. Quite possibly the most inept QBs I’ve ever seen.

6. Mississippi State. They never adjusted to anything and let LSU curb stomp them — LSU that only ran about four plays over and over.

7. Spencer Rattled. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 09:14:33 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Things That Are Ass - 3
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023, 10:25:57 AM »
Bama definitely looks mediocre. It will be interesting to see how Saban pivots here and if they get better. He does not look like he wants to be there though.

I don’t think lsu is as trash as they looked week 1. Week 1 ranked games are tough. Kelly is a good, not great coach - but good enough to where he’s never really had a bad bad team that I’ve seen. They’ll be fine even if not world beaters. Miss state and ark d’s looked like garbage.

Ga also looked like unwiped butthole on O with that zombie qb. But like auburn, their d will keep them in most games.

Tenn looks lost without Hooker this year. Heupal I lost a lot of respect for last night. What a dumb fat redneck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 11:50:13 AM »
Ga also looked like unwiped butthole on O with that zombie qb. But like auburn, their d will keep them in most games.

I told my wife this AM that dude has a career in film playing sci-fi aliens for the rest of his life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
GH2001,
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2023, 02:45:26 PM »
I told my wife this AM that dude has a career in film playing sci-fi aliens for the rest of his life.
Thorne gives me that Brandon Cox feeling that we are in Thursday walk thrus. He shows a little life on passing downs only I think that's a negative response encoded in the programming that informs him that he's about to be rushed from unknown directions.

The UGA QB does appear to be summoned from a crypt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2023, 02:57:16 PM »
Thorne gives me that Brandon Cox feeling that we are in Thursday walk thrus. He shows a little life on passing downs only I think that's a negative response encoded in the programming that informs him that he's about to be rushed from unknown directions.

One day I'm going to find the jmar-English Rosetta Stone and it will be all over for you fucks then.  I'm confident there is some real knowledge being dropped in these unintelligible ramblings and I'm going to get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
AUJarhead,Snakebite,
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

chinook

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2023, 09:15:28 AM »
One day I'm going to find the jmar-English Rosetta Stone and it will be all over for you fucks then.  I'm confident there is some real knowledge being dropped in these unintelligible ramblings and I'm going to get it.

excuse me stewardess, i speak jive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2023, 10:23:29 AM »
He says he's in a great deal of pain and wants to know if you can help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2023, 10:44:07 AM »
Adding to your list:

- The new clock rules allowing for more commercials.
- Corporate tailgating.
- All college "GameDay" shows, hosts, guest pickers, and assorted hoopla.
- Navy and Army football.
- Bryan Harsin maintaining access to social media.
- Sports writers keeping a weekly tab on how many points Iowa scores as they wait for the coach to fire his son as OC.
- Coachspeak.
- Lane Kiffin's dog.
- Lane Kiffin hisself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg