Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

X Roll Call....UMass

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
X Roll Call....UMass
« on: August 30, 2023, 10:07:50 AM »
230 CST/330 EST - Saturday at Jordan Hare.

HIGH of 82/83, LOW around 65 - slight overcast - CANNOT ASK FOR BETTA!

As Bud Kilmer once said...."Tonight,we play UMASS.....tonight, we BEAT UMASS!"

Who all is going?

And where do you plan to be?

I will throw this out there for anyone wanting/needing a place to hang out, park and/or watch the game or a close spot to the stadium if you are going. I will have my spot setup near Joe's (for those of y'all familiar with it in the past) across from th new FB Facility (Wire and Samford), with several friends attending. We will have food, drink, music, TV with games and often walk the 100 feet over to Joe's often to partake in shenanigans.

If you'd like to stop by or setup shop, do let me know. One of our friends from BHAM will have a Class A RV and we are also about a 100 yard walk to the University climate controlled shitters.

yes, even you wiregrass.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 10:24:58 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: X Roll Call....UMass
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 10:21:19 AM »
Hate the reason for it, but the weather in Auburn is going to be great on Saturday: high of 82, partly cloudy.

That said, there is far too much football being forced down my gullet to spend the whole day attending a blowout.

Imma fire up the grill and/or smoker, lay in supplies and GORGE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 10:27:32 AM »
Hate the reason for it, but the weather in Auburn is going to be great on Saturday: high of 82, partly cloudy.

That said, there is far too much football being forced down my gullet to spend the whole day attending a blowout.

Was just telling Snags and GF earlier - that this is the mildest weather for an opener I can remember in a long time. I full plan to take advantage of it. 100% beats the "gallon of sweat dripping down ass crack"/"hotter than the devil's hell" weather of past early Sept games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 10:41:33 AM »

Same. Dove hunting in the morning, but am thinking of getting a nice rack of ribs going before sunrise, some conecuh when I get back, and some VooDoo Ranger to wash it down. Will leave the side fixings to the lady that I’m so fond of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 10:54:32 AM »
Same. Dove hunting in the morning, but am thinking of getting a nice rack of ribs going before sunrise, some conecuh when I get back, and some VooDoo Ranger to wash it down. Will leave the side fixings to the lady that I’m so fond of.
A nice rack and a sausage.  Sounds like Wiregrass' kind of girl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 11:10:57 AM »
A nice rack and a sausage.  Sounds like Wiregrass' kind of girl.

Careful - I've heard wiregrass aint afraid to whip a man's ass if needed. I mean like, literally. Hes into that stuff with dudes. It's very weird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 11:11:51 AM »

Aint your ass on the east side of the Gump? That's like a hop skip homie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 11:18:41 AM »
I will be there at the Red Barn area with family. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2023, 11:58:59 AM »
Aint your ass on the east side of the Gump? That's like a hop skip homie.

Truth.  We'll make it to the loveliest village later on in the year (at least we usually do) for a game or 2.  Don't have to worry about a Dewey from the couch.  Historically, I overdo it the first couple of games with the cold snacks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2023, 12:04:29 PM »
230 CST/330 EST - Saturday at Jordan Hare.

HIGH of 82/83, LOW around 65 - slight overcast - CANNOT ASK FOR BETTA!

As Bud Kilmer once said...."Tonight,we play UMASS.....tonight, we BEAT UMASS!"

Who all is going?

And where do you plan to be?

I will throw this out there for anyone wanting/needing a place to hang out, park and/or watch the game or a close spot to the stadium if you are going. I will have my spot setup near Joe's (for those of y'all familiar with it in the past) across from th new FB Facility (Wire and Samford), with several friends attending. We will have food, drink, music, TV with games and often walk the 100 feet over to Joe's often to partake in shenanigans.

If you'd like to stop by or setup shop, do let me know. One of our friends from BHAM will have a Class A RV and we are also about a 100 yard walk to the University climate controlled shitters.

yes, even you wiregrass.
I have several takeaways from this thread.
1. How many times have I told motherfuckers that my name is WiregrassTiger or WT? Not wiregrass. Not Big Dick Tiger or anything other than the aforementioned.

I honestly don’t know what it’s going to take but I’m sick of that shit. I think Token was the first to just casually throw out the wiregrass moniker and maybe he left off the Mr inadvertently. But of all people on here, he’s the last that needs to be disrespectful towards me. He works for me. He doesn’t speak until spoken to. I think he finally realizes that.

2. It looks like I actually probably am coming. Wes isn’t going to be able to make it, right?

3. Is it better for me to stay at your house or your friend’s RV, GH? I’m easy so it makes no difference to me. Just remember that I have the Irritable Bowel Syndrome issues. So, I don’t know if your friend’s RV is hooked up to a septic system but I’d assume not. If I’m staying there, you may want to mention to him about getting some extra TP.

4. Does Godfather ever ask about me? I don’t give a fuck. But really, does he?

5. It does seem like it would be a great day to be in Auburn. All bs aside. Who cares about who we are playing? With weather like this and football, it doesn’t matter. I’m starting to talk myself into it. I didn’t renew tix for first time in several years but I have always made a few games. I will this year, more than likely but I just couldn’t afford the whole season. Common man and all. Not keen.

I know sat time is 230 but since you were wondering, I am one of the only people that I know of who loves 11 am games. Granted, the heat was not my favorite. But when it is on a crisp fall day, it is the BEST, imo.

I can remember pulling up to the parking lot in old Blue, my 1967 Chevy pickup and getting out and kissing the hood, walking toward the stadium with my dad. Or, maybe that was a commercial for Bobby Lowder’s bank. But it still gets me emotional, regardless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2023, 12:08:00 PM »
Careful - I've heard wiregrass aint afraid to whip a man's ass if needed. I mean like, literally. Hes into that stuff with dudes. It's very weird.
WT’s personal life is WT’s business.

You are already on thin ice buddy boy. You never Liked your happy birthday thread. Show some appreciation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2023, 12:48:14 PM »
WT’s personal life is WT’s business.

You are already on thin ice buddy boy. You never Liked your happy birthday thread. Show some appreciation.
Sorry about that, GH. This was meant for Buzz. I’m not upset with you right now. My mistake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2023, 02:07:11 PM »
I just dodged a hurricane. I have too much to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2023, 03:25:27 PM »
I have several takeaways from this thread.
1. How many times have I told motherfuckers that my name is WiregrassTiger or WT? Not wiregrass. Not Big Dick Tiger or anything other than the aforementioned.

I honestly don’t know what it’s going to take but I’m sick of that shit. I think Token was the first to just casually throw out the wiregrass moniker and maybe he left off the Mr inadvertently. But of all people on here, he’s the last that needs to be disrespectful towards me. He works for me. He doesn’t speak until spoken to. I think he finally realizes that.

2. It looks like I actually probably am coming. Wes isn’t going to be able to make it, right?

3. Is it better for me to stay at your house or your friend’s RV, GH? I’m easy so it makes no difference to me. Just remember that I have the Irritable Bowel Syndrome issues. So, I don’t know if your friend’s RV is hooked up to a septic system but I’d assume not. If I’m staying there, you may want to mention to him about getting some extra TP.

4. Does Godfather ever ask about me? I don’t give a fuck. But really, does he?

5. It does seem like it would be a great day to be in Auburn. All bs aside. Who cares about who we are playing? With weather like this and football, it doesn’t matter. I’m starting to talk myself into it. I didn’t renew tix for first time in several years but I have always made a few games. I will this year, more than likely but I just couldn’t afford the whole season. Common man and all. Not keen.

I know sat time is 230 but since you were wondering, I am one of the only people that I know of who loves 11 am games. Granted, the heat was not my favorite. But when it is on a crisp fall day, it is the BEST, imo.

I can remember pulling up to the parking lot in old Blue, my 1967 Chevy pickup and getting out and kissing the hood, walking toward the stadium with my dad. Or, maybe that was a commercial for Bobby Lowder’s bank. But it still gets me emotional, regardless.

1. don't care
2. wes will only come if you come....but he never comes twice.
3. that's what the woods behind the RV are for
4. he sends his love....or not. Ask him yourself....he may make a surprise appearance.
5. every common man for himself....keen or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2023, 03:32:04 PM »
Any case anyone wasn't in the know here....Game is on the flagship, ESPN.

Announcers?

Kirk Morrison, some cute blonde named Stormy and.......BETH MOWINS.

Go ahead and find your Local AU radio affiliate and TV Mute Buttons now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2023, 03:36:53 PM »
Any case anyone wasn't in the know here....Game is on the flagship, ESPN.

Announcers?

Kirk Morrison, some cute blonde named Stormy and.......BETH MOWINS.

Go ahead and find your Local AU radio affiliate and TV Mute Buttons now.

Stormy got a purty mouth.

I’m actually wanting to listen to Andy and J-Cam (especially since it is his first day on the job). It all works out in the wash.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2023, 03:41:23 PM »
2. wes will only come if you come....but he never comes twice.
You may think he never comes twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2023, 03:41:42 PM »
Stormy got a purty mouth.

I’m actually wanting to listen to Andy and J-Cam (especially since it is his first day on the job). It all works out in the wash.

yeah, I didn't give her enough credit. She's a smoke show.

I'll let someone else post the lovely pics.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 03:45:04 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2023, 03:42:09 PM »
Beth Mowinsh

God, I loathe listening to that woman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2023, 03:45:30 PM »
Beth Mowinsh

God, I loathe listening to that woman.

We get to mute Beth and still see Stormy on the sideline. Win win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
WDE