Manziel

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Manziel
« on: August 11, 2023, 01:21:33 PM »
Watched the documentary. 

What an assclown.

Oh, poor me. I had so much money I was miserable.

If I was supposed to feel sorry for him, that didn't happen.  All I got out of it was that he was an entitled asshole with asshole parents and asshole friends. An asshole who acted like an asshole and was surprised he got asshole prizes. 

First class jerk. Failure is his and his alone to own.  Complete lack of self-awareness. 

If anything I ended it disliking him more than I did originally (which was a lot). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Manziel
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 02:08:43 PM »
Agree but for 2-3 years dude was a complete badass on Saturdays. I loved watching him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Manziel
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2023, 02:34:26 PM »
Day before yesterday, Dan Patrick interviewed Hall of Fame O-lineman, Joe Thomas.  Long time Cleelin Brown.  Patrick asked him, when did you know that Johnny Manziel wasn't going to make it in the NFL.  How about this for a one word answer?

Immediately!!!

Thomas went on to say, the first training camp opened, and nobody knew where Manziel was.  Most likely off on a bender, and couldn't find his way to camp.

What he said next actually surprised me.  He said JM wasn't very big. (Not that part) He wasn't strong at all.  Wasn't fast, or as quick as you would think.  He said he spent his entire career playing back yard ball, and no way he could adapt to the pro game, having to throw from the pocket.

Thomas was a work-a-holic.  Showed up for every camp, voluntary or not.  You could tell he had little, to no respect for Johnny Football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."