Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Good Boy!!!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Good Boy!!!
« on: August 10, 2023, 09:36:26 AM »
Just a little snippet from today's news, talking about a Michigan woman, whose (Ex) boyfriend turned her in.  She was actually charged with sodomy. 

McClure's former boyfriend turned her in after finding the sex act on surveillance video from cameras set up in the living room of their home.

"(It was) plain as day: his ex-girlfriend performing fellatio on their dog named Max and her attempts to get Max to reciprocate," police Lt. Frank Canning told the news outlet. "Kind of an interest in fetish stuff that was seen on the internet. I don't know that any justification could justify these acts. She did own up to performing these acts on Max."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Good Boy!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 11:09:59 AM »
Just a little snippet from today's news, talking about a Michigan woman, whose (Ex) boyfriend turned her in.  She was actually charged with sodomy. 

McClure's former boyfriend turned her in after finding the sex act on surveillance video from cameras set up in the living room of their home.

"(It was) plain as day: his ex-girlfriend performing fellatio on their dog named Max and her attempts to get Max to reciprocate," police Lt. Frank Canning told the news outlet. "Kind of an interest in fetish stuff that was seen on the internet. I don't know that any justification could justify these acts. She did own up to performing these acts on Max."

I view this as a win for Floridians.  Also, I am worried about you and where you are getting your news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Good Boy!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 11:34:19 AM »
I view this as a win for Floridians.  Also, I am worried about you and where you are getting your news.

strangefetish.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."