Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I’m from Sveden…

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
I’m from Sveden…
« on: August 06, 2023, 08:28:56 AM »
Jamie Lee at her breast… uhhh best. 

But this isn’t about those spectacular titties.

The US women’s soccer team was eliminated by Sweden yesterday.  Glad those ungrateful, un-American bitches are out and especially glad that rainbow coiffed butch whore was part of the collapse. 

It’s sad that it’s come to this. Sad that a majority of the country is either apathetic or outright opposed to the success of a team that’s supposed to represent us.

The reality is they don’t represent us.  Least of all the loudmouth mommy part Rappoine.  Despite constant media adulation she/it is massively unpopular. Her stance against this country is insulting.

I’m glad they’re done.  Thanks Sweden for putting an end to it.  I hope it’s the end of the road for the stupid traitorous blue haired bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: I’m from Sveden…
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 08:48:06 AM »
Jamie Lee at her breast… uhhh best. 

But this isn’t about those spectacular titties.

The US women’s soccer team was eliminated by Sweden yesterday.  Glad those ungrateful, un-American bitches are out and especially glad that rainbow coiffed butch whore was part of the collapse. 

It’s sad that it’s come to this. Sad that a majority of the country is either apathetic or outright opposed to the success of a team that’s supposed to represent us.

The reality is they don’t represent us.  Least of all the loudmouth mommy part Rappoine.  Despite constant media adulation she/it is massively unpopular. Her stance against this country is insulting.

I’m glad they’re done.  Thanks Sweden for putting an end to it.  I hope it’s the end of the road for the stupid traitorous blue haired bitch.

Who’s Jamie Lee? I’m a big fan of spectacular titties.

There is an overwhelming fatigue for the blue-haired, my feelings matter types as we near this election cycle, I feel like. Azul the bull will be forgotten history 5 years from now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 08:53:53 AM »
Who’s Jamie Lee? I’m a big fan of spectacular titties.

There is an overwhelming fatigue for the blue-haired, my feelings matter types as we near this election cycle, I feel like. Azul the bull will be forgotten history 5 years from now.

Jamie Lee Curtis.  See Trading Places.  Not just for her titties (which are some of the best I’ve ever seen on film) but because it’s a really good movie — the kind nobody makes anymore. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 09:16:31 AM »
Jamie Lee Curtis.  See Trading Places.  Not just for her titties (which are some of the best I’ve ever seen on film) but because it’s a really good movie — the kind nobody makes anymore.

I’ll do it. Haven’t seen that one.

She had me sold in True Lies with her lingerie scene. Christopher Guest, her husband, had some good years in the sack for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2023, 12:47:19 PM »

I’ll do it. Haven’t seen that one.

She had me sold in True Lies with her lingerie scene. Christopher Guest, her husband, had some good years in the sack for sure.

Today she’s an insufferable woke elitist bitch raising trans kids.  Can’t stand her.  Wish Michael had gutted her like a fish to end the Halloween series. 

But before she lost her Hollywood mind. .. well actually it was already there now that I think about it.  She was raised in it.  Baked in that she is special and the rules don’t apply.  Pedophilia. Indiscriminate orgies. And worse. 

But before it was out there in public and she embraced the crazy?  She had some truly amazing hoobastanks. 

And trading places is a great movie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2023, 02:25:56 PM »
Today she’s an insufferable woke elitist bitch raising trans kids.  Can’t stand her.  Wish Michael had gutted her like a fish to end the Halloween series. 

But before she lost her Hollywood mind. .. well actually it was already there now that I think about it.  She was raised in it.  Baked in that she is special and the rules don’t apply.  Pedophilia. Indiscriminate orgies. And worse. 

But before it was out there in public and she embraced the crazy?  She had some truly amazing hoobastanks. 

And trading places is a great movie.

Thank you Mortimer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2023, 04:36:19 PM »
Thank you Mortimer.

I believe I owe you a dollar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2023, 07:00:05 PM »
Word in the streets is that the whole team was fractured/divided. It showed too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2023, 07:20:21 PM »
Word in the streets is that the whole team was fractured/divided. It showed too.
In the words of the immortal Rick James?  Fuck them bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2023, 09:04:22 PM »
Give it a rest, K.

Rapinoe is not the first guy to ever miss a kick that cost us the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com