Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rodney Scott

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Rodney Scott
« on: November 17, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »
A lot of people thought the highly rated recruit may not stick with his commitment to Auburn. He visited on an un-official visit for the UGA game and liked it.

"From what I saw at Auburn, and from what I've seen at Auburn the last few games, it just makes me feel like I can be an Auburn Tiger," said Scott. "It makes me feel better about Auburn. They've started running the ball, throwing the ball to the backs. It just makes me feel good that Auburn looks like it is back to the old Auburn.

"I might go visit other colleges, but in the end I think I'll be an Auburn Tiger."

Scott said he'd likely take official visits to Auburn, Ole Miss and South Carolina, although he hasn't set any dates up at this time.

"I just want to travel a little bit, see some of the county, see other colleges, but I just think I'll end up at Auburn," he said. "I fell in love with Auburn when I first visited there (in the summer) and going to the game Saturday made me fall in love with them even more."

Scott finished his senior season with 203 carries for 1,551 yards (7.6 avg.) and 18 touchdowns. He also caught 14 passes for 312 yards (22.3 avg.) and three touchdowns and returned a kickoff 98 yards for a touchdown. In addition to being ranked a top-five all-purpose back, Rivals.com rates Scott the No. 33 overall prospect in Florida.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Rodney Scott
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 04:57:26 PM »
Sweet!
friendly
funny