Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wish List of One

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Wish List of One
« on: July 20, 2023, 02:58:01 PM »
Slow time news waiting for foosball. Auburn is in the final 4 for a center out of Indiana.  Flory Bidunga.  6'10" 215.  5*

Rated the #1 center in the nation, and #4 overall prospect.  His final 4 includes The Fighting Pearls, Duke, Kansas & Michigan.

Oh how times have changed.  Whether or not we get this guy, it's pretty neato keen to be fighting it out with the blue bloods of college basketball for players.  And that's exactly what we've been doing lately under Lord Bruce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Wish List of One
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 03:55:37 PM »
Slow time news waiting for foosball. Auburn is in the final 4 for a center out of Indiana.  Flory Bidunga.  6'10" 215.  5*

Rated the #1 center in the nation, and #4 overall prospect.  His final 4 includes The Fighting Pearls, Duke, Kansas & Michigan.

Oh how times have changed.  Whether or not we get this guy, it's pretty neato keen to be fighting it out with the blue bloods of college basketball for players.  And that's exactly what we've been doing lately under Lord Bruce.

I hope a statue will be commissioned to honor the greatest basketball coach Auburn has ever had & likely will ever have.

I also hope we get that big boy so Aden can feed him the ball on the reg.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 05:03:04 PM »
I hope a statue will be commissioned to honor the greatest basketball coach Auburn has ever had & likely will ever have.

Troof

And rename it, "Lord Bruce Arena".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023, 07:26:40 PM »
I didn’t realize this was basketball at first. I was thinking this guy will get killed at tackle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2023, 07:51:48 PM »

You can strike the word basketball. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2023, 08:51:34 PM »
You can strike the word basketball.

Best part is, the best is yet to come.

2019 was a special year. He is putting us on a trajectory to put that memory as 2nd place in the favorite season category. 2023 will be fun… I can feel it in my plums.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.