Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Media Days 2023

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Media Days 2023
« on: July 13, 2023, 12:29:57 PM »
Tight end Luke Deal, offensive guard Kam Stutts and defensive end Elijah McAllister are Auburn's representatives for next week's SEC Media Days, the conference announced Monday morning.
https://247sports.com/college/auburn/article/auburn-sec-media-days-2023-212634736/

2023 SEC MEDIA DAYS SCHEDULE
Monday, July 17
LSU
Missouri
Texas A&M

Tuesday, July 18
Auburn
Georgia
Mississippi State
Vanderbilt

July 19
Alabama
Arkansas
Florida
Kentucky

July 20
Ole Miss
South Carolina
Tennessee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Media Days 2023
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 09:03:53 AM »
CHF said all the right things, owned up to his past, talked about why recruiting matters, how he brought in an outsider as OC, etc. yesterday at Media Days.

This year probably won't be easy but the foundation he and the coaches are rebuilding after Hars ran that sucker in the ditch last year will be much more sustainable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2023, 09:18:59 AM »
CHF said all the right things, owned up to his past, talked about why recruiting matters, how he brought in an outsider as OC, etc. yesterday at Media Days.

This year probably won't be easy but the foundation he and the coaches are rebuilding after Hars ran that sucker in the ditch last year will be much more sustainable.

We will win more than we lose this year.  It's science.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2023, 10:11:14 AM »
We will win more than we lose this year.  It's science.

Follow the science.

Hugh Freeze spoke at SEC Media Days on Tuesday and he provided an update on wide receiver Daquayvious Sorey, who no longer appears set to join the program.

Freeze expressed optimism that JUCO defensive lineman Quientrail Jamison-Travis would be able to join the team for the season before telling reporters “not quite as much (confidence) about Sorey.”

That was a little snippet from something I just read.  Getting QJT (Didn't want to type it out) on campus would be large.  He's now 6'5" 305 and had 8.5 sacks in JUCO this past season.  I've read nothing but good things about this guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2023, 02:50:46 PM »
U Free basically deflected the question of whether or not Jarquez Hunter would be available.  He put it on the administration.  There's got to be soooo much more to this story. It doesn't take this long to investigate whatever the issue is, and make a decision.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."