Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Always Sunny

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Always Sunny
« on: June 28, 2023, 11:12:44 AM »
Somehow we don't have a thread for this show.  Latest season is up and running...and episode 4 might be the funniest shit on tv in a good long while.  There are wifi enabled anal beads and an international showdown.

Get some on ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Re: Always Sunny
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 11:39:32 AM »
Somehow we don't have a thread for this show.  Latest season is up and running...and episode 4 might be the funniest shit on tv in a good long while.  There are wifi enabled anal beads and an international showdown.

Get some on ya.

One of the best shows ever made.  They taught me the value of a good, dependable toe knife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

wesfau2

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 11:46:26 AM »
One of the best shows ever made.  They taught me the value of a good, dependable toe knife.

And the persuasive powers of "the implication."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2023, 02:10:11 PM »
And the persuasive powers of "the implication."

Not that anything is going to happen to her if she says no....but she doesn't know that. Because of the...IMPLICATION.

The show is gold. Some episodes are better than others. There are a few boring stinkers but they are far and few. Some of them are just straight comedy gold though.

Gang Gets Whacked
Gang Buys a Boat
Gang Goes to their HS Reunion
Gang Solves the Mortgage Crisis and on and on and on....so many great ones.

I thought the opener of this season was great too with the "Inflation vs Inflatables".

The podcast they have is also pretty good, where they sit around a table and wax about past episodes and what went into them. Good times.

Tidbit - Glen Howerton (guy that plays Dennis Reynolds) is from Montgomery, went to JD I believe and is a bit of a closet Auburn fan. He went to the NC game in Glendale.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2023, 02:14:40 PM »
Not that anything is going to happen to her if she says no....but she doesn't know that. Because of the...IMPLICATION.

The show is gold. Some episodes are better than others. There are a few boring stinkers but they are far and few. Some of them are just straight comedy gold though.

Gang Gets Whacked
Gang Buys a Boat
Gang Goes to their HS Reunion
Gang Solves the Mortgage Crisis and on and on and on....so many great ones.

I thought the opener of this season was great too with the "Inflation vs Inflatables".

The podcast they have is also pretty good, where they sit around a table and wax about past episodes and what went into them. Good times.

Tremendous show.  What I'm waiting for (though not hastening the end of the series) is the payoff on the date/time cards at the beginning of every episode.

Tidbit - Glen Howerton (guy that plays Dennis Reynolds) is from Montgomery, went to JD I believe and is a bit of a closet Auburn fan. He went to the NC game in Glendale.

Oh, yeah, one of our own here was buddies with him as a kid.  He's dropped that so many times, I've filed it in my "Pollack and Greene played Pop Warner together" memory folder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2023, 07:23:12 PM »
Tremendous show.  What I'm waiting for (though not hastening the end of the series) is the payoff on the date/time cards at the beginning of every episode.

Oh, yeah, one of our own here was buddies with him as a kid.  He's dropped that so many times, I've filed it in my "Pollack and Greene played Pop Warner together" memory folder.

Who is Glen Howerton?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2023, 09:38:22 PM »
What I'm waiting for (though not hastening the end of the series) is the payoff on the date/time cards at the beginning of every episode.

Per the podcast, they swear it's random. But that doesn't mean they can't make them make sense at the end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2023, 09:41:41 AM »
Per the podcast, they swear it's random. But that doesn't mean they can't make them make sense at the end.

I'll defer to the creators, of course, but I read an interesting theory:

Every episode has the gang committing any number of crimes (or cajoling their hapless community into it) and the date/time cards are going to be references in the testimonies of the gang to the cataloging of their misdeeds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2023, 10:50:11 AM »
I'll defer to the creators, of course, but I read an interesting theory:

Every episode has the gang committing any number of crimes (or cajoling their hapless community into it) and the date/time cards are going to be references in the testimonies of the gang to the cataloging of their misdeeds.

This makes sense, and it could be masterfully done.  It would take an entire season of court proceedings to cover all the bases... maybe more. Not exactly sure how they could conquer that for an epic finish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2023, 03:51:47 PM »

WE!!!!!!!! or one of the other gays that used to post on here went to HS with him.

I put this show with breaking bad and Saul real estate. One of the few that I’ve followed in the last decade.

Wes is actually right about this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2023, 03:53:17 PM »
Who is Glen Howerton?
Glen is Miss Howerton’s boy. His Daddy is Mr. Howerton.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com