Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

15 Minute Cities

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
15 Minute Cities
« on: June 27, 2023, 03:40:39 PM »
The new thing is City planning so that residents are never more than 15 minutes by walk, bike or public transportation from almost everything they need.  Build in little self contained hubs. 

Crazy isn’t it.  We used to have that.  We called them small towns.  But those couldn’t be controlled by the globalists and overlords.  There, parents could foster independent thought and instill traditional values.  So we killed those. 

Now they want to give them back, but safely under control.  And of course eliminate cars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: 15 Minute Cities
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2023, 04:17:47 PM »
The new thing is City planning so that residents are never more than 15 minutes by walk, bike or public transportation from almost everything they need.  Build in little self contained hubs. 

Crazy isn’t it.  We used to have that.  We called them small towns.  But those couldn’t be controlled by the globalists and overlords.  There, parents could foster independent thought and instill traditional values.  So we killed those. 

Now they want to give them back, but safely under control.  And of course eliminate cars.

The want us controlled like the tiny island called the UK.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 06:33:33 PM »
The want us controlled like the tiny island called the UK.

That used to befuddle me.  Dumbomba and his bunch trying to impose European models that had already or were currently failing. 

I don’t want to be like them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2023, 12:20:35 AM »
That used to befuddle me.  Dumbomba and his bunch trying to impose European models that had already or were currently failing. 

We all say that but is it really true?  Everyone I've talked to for the last two years about the issues (on both sides) almost always agree the only answer is a national divorce.  How does a national divorce work other than a blue print of the EU?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2023, 07:22:11 AM »

You misspelled west African models.

We all wish NOW that our major cities looked like most nicer, big European cities. Our slums are some of the worst.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 09:36:25 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2023, 02:23:48 PM »
We all say that but is it really true?  Everyone I've talked to for the last two years about the issues (on both sides) almost always agree the only answer is a national divorce.  How does a national divorce work other than a blue print of the EU?
I am tired of your bullshit. Fucking fake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hate has no home here

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2023, 05:03:41 PM »
I am tired of your bullshit. Fucking fake.

Why you so full of hate? Get woke, they.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.