Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Couture in UFC 91 for the Heavyweight Belt

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Couture in UFC 91 for the Heavyweight Belt
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 04:10:09 PM »
Considering you are 20 years older than me, I always figured you were a pedophile.  How's your daughter these days?

I was talking in relative terms, of course.  But 20 years now is legal.  Gross, but legal. 

I want to be like our esteemed VP Nelson Rockefeller and go out in the saddle on top of a 25 year old who lays there for hours unable to move me enough to get to a phone to call 911.  I do hope I'll be able to pluck a little better than Megan Marshak, but she was probably tight in the day. 

Daughter is doing fine, thanks for asking.  She's getting a taser for Christmas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008, 04:11:41 PM »
I was talking in relative terms, of course.  But 20 years now is legal.  Gross, but legal. 

I want to be like our esteemed VP Nelson Rockefeller and go out in the saddle on top of a 25 year old who lays there for hours unable to move me enough to get to a phone to call 911.  I do hope I'll be able to pluck a little better than Megan Marshak, but she was probably tight in the day. 

Daughter is doing fine, thanks for asking.  She's getting a taser for Christmas.
Shit, tasers are considered foreplay now a days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008, 04:20:11 PM »
Shit, tasers are considered foreplay now a days.

That's what I told her.  Hop on and go for the ride because as soon as the charge wears off and they stop spasming, they lose control, will blow it and then want to get a pizza and watch some TV.  Might as well get SOME enjoyment out of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2008, 03:22:53 AM »
That's what I told her.  Hop on and go for the ride because as soon as the charge wears off and they stop spasming, they lose control, will blow it and then want to get a pizza and watch some TV.  Might as well get SOME enjoyment out of it.
Amen, brotha, Amen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."