Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Joker

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Joker
« on: June 13, 2023, 11:43:11 AM »
Another non-football related topic.  Y'all be knowing I follow the NBA to an extent.  Not my favorite, but it's high level spurts, and as long as large men are sweating and keeping score, I'll watch.

Last night, the Denver Nuggets won the NBA Championship in 5 games over the Heat.  I don't give a rip about the Nuggets, but I was happy to see Nikola Jokic get a ring.  If you haven't paid attention to Jokic, probably the best all around player on the planet for about 3 years running now. He can do it all.

But as soon as the clock hit zero, before he even cracked a smile, he made sure and found every Miami player, and congratulated them.  He didn't hang around too long afterwards either.  He and his family headed off the court. 

Then, in an interview, he was asked how he felt about it all and the parade coming up.

"When is parade?"

Thursday

"I need to go home."

That's my new dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Joker
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 11:48:21 AM »
Another non-football related topic.  Y'all be knowing I follow the NBA to an extent.  Not my favorite, but it's high level spurts, and as long as large men are sweating and keeping score, I'll watch.

Last night, the Denver Nuggets won the NBA Championship in 5 games over the Heat.  I don't give a rip about the Nuggets, but I was happy to see Nikola Jokic get a ring.  If you haven't paid attention to Jokic, probably the best all around player on the planet for about 3 years running now. He can do it all.

But as soon as the clock hit zero, before he even cracked a smile, he made sure and found every Miami player, and congratulated them.  He didn't hang around too long afterwards either.  He and his family headed off the court. 

Then, in an interview, he was asked how he felt about it all and the parade coming up.

"When is parade?"

Thursday

"I need to go home."

That's my new dog.

Yeah, he's one of the good guys. I kinda wanted Miami to win just to their coach could shove that ring in LeBron's face but they only had one star and Jimmy can't do it all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 12:02:48 PM »
You just won the Championship, how do you feel?  "Good.  The job is done, now we can go home and rest."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 12:08:44 PM »
You just won the Championship, how do you feel?  "Good.  The job is done, now we can go home and rest."

Yep.  That pretty much sums him up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2023, 01:57:00 PM »
Love Jokic. Dude is def all business. I liked when he effed that Miami dude up a year or two ago. "Do not mess with me..or my brothers. That is all."

Do not fuck with those dudes from the Eastern European Balkan area. They don't bluff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2023, 02:42:42 PM »
Love Jokic. Dude is def all business. I liked when he effed that Miami dude up a year or two ago. "Do not mess with me..or my brothers. That is all."

Do not fuck with those dudes from the Eastern European Balkan area. They don't bluff.

Bryan Mills would totally own him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2023, 07:50:52 PM »
Bryan Mills would totally own him.

“Your movies of action are cute”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2023, 08:04:56 PM »
If he dies, he dies
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.