Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Strange Case of Natalia

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Strange Case of Natalia
« on: June 04, 2023, 10:27:50 PM »
This is one of the most confusing things I’ve ever watched. 

Either these weirdos abandoned a 10 year old in an apartment or their adopted child was actually an adult psycho pretending to be a kid.

The adoptive dad needs to be beaten whether he knew or didn’t.  What a hysterical drama queen.  He’s awful.  Terrible.  And the whore wife is about as bad even though we never see much of her. 

This whole story makes me sick.  Part of me hopes she wasn’t a child forced into solitude and squalor because that would be horrible. Part of me hopes she was so these terrible people can be executed.

I’m pretty sure these sick fucks took a 9-year old and forced her to live on her own.  An hour away.  I’d like to shoot both of them in the head.

If nothing else this show proved that our legal system is fucked up.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 10:42:38 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Strange Case of Natalia
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 02:04:51 PM »
you watched it too huh? I needed something to watch while in Florida last week so I logged into MAX and caught all 6 episodes....they dripped them out 2 per night for 3 nights so it worked out well.

Think the real bad guy in all of this is that mother. I think she is certifiable and literally drove everyone else in the plot either insane or on the verge of it. Ole dude that's the dad has completely lost his marbles over it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 02:07:00 PM »
Ole dude that's the dad has completely lost his marbles over it.

His ex-wife cut his marbles off and fed them to him - Troll 2 style.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2023, 03:18:27 PM »
His ex-wife cut his marbles off and fed them to him - Troll 2 style.

That was my 2 year old daughter's favorite part of "Trolls World Tour".  Right up there with that movie where Tom Hanks gets poison ivy up his ass, "You've Got Mail".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 09:29:11 AM »
Right up there with that movie where Tom Hanks gets poison ivy up his ass, "You've Got Mail".
Tom Hanks played a Mexican landscaper?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2023, 09:49:03 AM »
Tom Hanks played a Mexican landscaper?

yes....do some research man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2023, 02:58:06 PM »
you watched it too huh? I needed something to watch while in Florida last week so I logged into MAX and caught all 6 episodes....they dripped them out 2 per night for 3 nights so it worked out well.

Think the real bad guy in all of this is that mother. I think she is certifiable and literally drove everyone else in the plot either insane or on the verge of it. Ole dude that's the dad has completely lost his marbles over it.

The ones I wanted to punch repeatedly in the face, with the number of punches allocated for each.

1. The "missed a good chance to play for the other team" dad?  10,000.  I'd like to punch him until my arm went numb. If he blubbers at any point, I get another 10,000 shots.

2. The midget trolling whore mom.  10,001. The last one directly into her trash hole.   

3. The sassy black lawyer man who wanted to get confrontational with anybody who mentioned that this child was a child?  About 15,000.  I'd like to shatter his faux-glasses and ram the shards and broken metal up his ass with a cattle prod.  I despised that motherfucker.

4. The doofus son. 1,346. He was just an idiot. He knew more than he told. He did more than he admitted.

5. The judge who denied testimony related to age. 15,003.  His ruling was again proof that our legal system is fucked beyond repair. The question of age was THE issue, the ONLY issue in the case. It should have been heard. Fuck that guy.

I've made up my mind on Natalia. Her behaviors at the apartment are consistent with what I'd expect a lonely 10-12 year old would do if she was abandoned. 

The people who adopted her deserve to die a gruesome, painful death and then be tormented for a 1000 lifetimes.  That our legal system couldn't see to part of that disgusts me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.