Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jack

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Jack
« on: May 02, 2023, 04:06:51 PM »
Auburn adds a Jack Linebacker from the port hole. 6'2" 220

The retooling of Auburn’s newly named JACK linebacker position continued Tuesday, as Appalachian State transfer Jalen McLeod announced he’d continue his college football career on the Plains. He has two seasons of eligibility remaining.

In three seasons with the Mountaineers, McLeod logged 76 total tackles along with 12.5 tackles for loss and 9.0 sacks. His 2022 junior season saw him earn All-Sun Belt honors from Pro Football Focus, as he logged a career-high 41 tackles, 7.5 tackles for loss and 6.0 sacks. He also forced two fumbles and recovered one last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Jack
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 10:06:15 PM »
Dude looked a lot better against Aggie last year than we did. JS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 11:49:13 AM »
This pick up is especially important with DE, Dylan Brooks, leaving.  Totally missed that, BTW.

I have no clue why Brooks would leave.  NIL somewhere else?  Wasn't getting his NIL $$$ at AU?  Playing time?  Run in with the corches?  Who knows?

Whatever the reason, I hate where we're at, and where we're headed with all this. It can't be for playing time, because before getting McLeod, that room had Brooks, Vandy transfer, Elijah McAllister, true freshman, Keldric Faulk, and true freshman, Benton Williams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 12:06:33 PM »
This pick up is especially important with DE, Dylan Brooks, leaving.  Totally missed that, BTW.

I have no clue why Brooks would leave.  NIL somewhere else?  Wasn't getting his NIL $$$ at AU?  Playing time?  Run in with the corches?  Who knows?

Whatever the reason, I hate where we're at, and where we're headed with all this. It can't be for playing time, because before getting McLeod, that room had Brooks, Vandy transfer, Elijah McAllister, true freshman, Keldric Faulk, and true freshman, Benton Williams.

He was getting passed on the depth chart by all newcomers.  I am unsure if its a developmental issue from the previous staff, or if he is just a bust, but it is rumored that he was the least impressive of the available options in the room.  A hard potential truth to accept, since he was rated so highly out of HS. 

Hopefully we are still in the running for the guy from James Madison.  Jalen McLeod, while small, is surprisingly efficient at generating pressure/getting to the QB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
GH2001,
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 02:09:06 PM »
Do any of you bitches get internet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2023, 02:11:15 PM »
Do any of you bitches get internet?

Of course we do.  Why do you.....wait....I've got mail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2023, 05:12:07 PM »
He was getting passed on the depth chart by all newcomers.  I am unsure if its a developmental issue from the previous staff, or if he is just a bust, but it is rumored that he was the least impressive of the available options in the room.  A hard potential truth to accept, since he was rated so highly out of HS. 

Hopefully we are still in the running for the guy from James Madison.  Jalen McLeod, while small, is surprisingly efficient at generating pressure/getting to the QB.

He was rated on his potential. However, the boy got a tapeworm the size of a python and cannot gain weight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2023, 05:13:51 PM »
He was rated on his potential. However, the boy got a tapeworm the size of a python and cannot gain weight.

He had a shrinking problem.  Coming out of HS, he was listed at 6'5" 250.  His freshman year at AU, he was 6'4" 220.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2023, 06:09:03 PM »
It’s not easy, having a python. Believe me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com