Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wokesters 2023

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Wokesters 2023
« on: March 13, 2023, 02:07:50 PM »
Once again the Oscars celebrates weirdness and fuckos. 

Disclaimer: I didn’t watch the awards and i haven’t seen the film that won everything all at once.  Nor will I ever do either. 

All I need to know is that Al.communist has splooged over one of the directors of the “winner” for weeks.  Celebrating his eccentricity and gushing over his clothing choices.  The “dude” is a caricature level fruit basket.  Cross dresser.  There will come a day when this guy is charged with something perverse. Just wait. 

Where do I know this director he’s the one responsible for another film you’ll find reviewed on this site.  The one about good old boys who fuck horses.  The one that’s as bad as anything I’ve ever seen.  The one al.communist calls “lovingly crafted” because they hate us as much as this freak does. 

This guy is a symptom of everything wrong with this country today.  Fuck him.  Fuck the Oscar’s.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Wokesters 2023
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 04:18:33 PM »
this would have been a much more entertaining post if it had been a review of said movie in the movie review thread. Just sayin...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 10:20:11 PM »
this would have been a much more entertaining post if it had been a review of said movie in the movie review thread. Just sayin...

The horse fucker one is reviewed over there.  Page 162.  Dick Long is dead.  Even has a photo of the freak director. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 11:54:48 PM »
I saw where Brendan Fraser won an oscar.
Too many years too late for Encino Man!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2023, 12:02:03 PM »
I saw where Brendan Fraser won an oscar.
Too many years too late for Encino Man!

Hes truly a horrible actor but nice dude. Kind of glad he won amongst all the weirdos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2023, 01:55:45 PM »
Hes truly a horrible actor but nice dude. Kind of glad he won amongst all the weirdos.

Come on man. The Mummy series was awesome!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.