Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What A Country

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
What A Country
« on: March 09, 2023, 12:31:41 PM »
It seems like every day, I see something I have to shake my head at and wonder where in the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks we're going as a country.  Yesterday, the FLOTUS handed a "Women of Courage" award to a transgender "woman".  I guess that's par for the course these days since Bruce Caitlyn Jenner won the Arthur Ashe Courage award a few years back. 

Today, I read a piece where an Arizona school district's Board voted to cut ties with a Christian College, who they had a contract with.  The contract was to allow students from the College to intern in the school district, which could obviously open up opportunities for teaching positions once they graduate. Here's the reasoning, and who was making the main argument to end the contract. copy/pasta foxynewz

The controversy erupted after board member Tamillia Valenzuela's and another board member's comments at a February meeting.

Valenzuela said, "My concern is when I go to Arizona Christian University's website, [they are] ‘committed to Jesus Christ, accomplishing his will and advancements on earth as in Heaven.’"

"At some point, we need to get real with ourselves and take a look at who we're making legal contracts with and the message that is sending to our community. Because that makes me feel like I could not be safe in this school district," she said.

Valenzuela describes herself on the district's website as "a bilingual, disabled, neurodivergent Queer Black Latina… who loves a good hot wing (but only with the right ranch) and things that sparkle." She also frequently wears cat ears.

So, you don't feel you would be "safe" if there were some Christian teachers in your schools?  And the people of that District thought the best candidate for the Board was a bilingual, disabled, neurodivergent (I have no clue what that means) Queer Black Latina, who wears cat ears?  And yes, she does wear cat ears to the Board meetings.

I just.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: What A Country
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 01:59:39 PM »
It seems like every day, I see something I have to shake my head at and wonder where in the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks we're going as a country.  Yesterday, the FLOTUS handed a "Women of Courage" award to a transgender "woman".  I guess that's par for the course these days since Bruce Caitlyn Jenner won the Arthur Ashe Courage award a few years back. 

Today, I read a piece where an Arizona school district's Board voted to cut ties with a Christian College, who they had a contract with.  The contract was to allow students from the College to intern in the school district, which could obviously open up opportunities for teaching positions once they graduate. Here's the reasoning, and who was making the main argument to end the contract. copy/pasta foxynewz

The controversy erupted after board member Tamillia Valenzuela's and another board member's comments at a February meeting.

Valenzuela said, "My concern is when I go to Arizona Christian University's website, [they are] ‘committed to Jesus Christ, accomplishing his will and advancements on earth as in Heaven.’"

"At some point, we need to get real with ourselves and take a look at who we're making legal contracts with and the message that is sending to our community. Because that makes me feel like I could not be safe in this school district," she said.

Valenzuela describes herself on the district's website as "a bilingual, disabled, neurodivergent Queer Black Latina… who loves a good hot wing (but only with the right ranch) and things that sparkle." She also frequently wears cat ears.

So, you don't feel you would be "safe" if there were some Christian teachers in your schools?  And the people of that District thought the best candidate for the Board was a bilingual, disabled, neurodivergent (I have no clue what that means) Queer Black Latina, who wears cat ears?  And yes, she does wear cat ears to the Board meetings.

I just.....

I ain’t no preacher man, but the good book talks about the coming days where the world view treats good as evil, and evil as good. That certainly is true of this day and age. Hate to see it, but it is to be expected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 02:07:18 PM »
  Yesterday, the FLOTUS handed a "Women of Courage" award to a transgender "woman".

Just goes to prove that men are better at everything, even being a women.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 04:36:15 PM »
Aaaannnd just like that, the school board got sued. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2023, 08:34:47 AM »
We are going to lose a major war.

Our children's children will either be speaking Mandarin or bowing to Mecca.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2023, 08:49:42 AM »
We are going to lose a major war.

Our children's children will either be speaking Mandarin or bowing to Mecca.

This is really the first time in my life where I have felt the end is near. For humanity. I know people have thought this all the time but this time is feels real. The unprecedented regression in the human species - and deliberately. I don't care if someone is left or right, Christian or not, whatever......you have to objectively look at this stuff and go, my god what are we doing...it's just a general stepping backwards overall. People don't give a crap, people are lazy, people are insane, people are overthinking every social construct and on and on and on......It feels a bit like Rome or even Sodom. I hope this isn't true but I am not sure there is much going back at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,oldautiger,
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2023, 12:06:10 PM »
This is really the first time in my life where I have felt the end is near. For humanity. I know people have thought this all the time but this time is feels real. The unprecedented regression in the human species - and deliberately. I don't care if someone is left or right, Christian or not, whatever......you have to objectively look at this stuff and go, my god what are we doing...it's just a general stepping backwards overall. People don't give a crap, people are lazy, people are insane, people are overthinking every social construct and on and on and on......It feels a bit like Rome or even Sodom. I hope this isn't true but I am not sure there is much going back at this point.

Mmmm....butt secks!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2023, 02:10:43 PM »
Mmmm....butt secks!!!

Yes, they were pretty good at that there. You could even say it was something they prioritized over what should be more important things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2023, 03:00:10 PM »
Yes, they were pretty good at that there. You could even say it was something they prioritized over what should be more important things.

Like what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2023, 03:01:49 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2023, 03:20:53 PM »
It's not too late.  Not yet.

But it's going to require somebody finally going "you know what?  Fuck this." 

Every single one of us should do something. But we don't.  It's not their fault. They're fucking freaks.  It's our fault for not slapping the absolute shit out of them and rallying the majority that still exists to the cause.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2023, 03:24:53 PM »
Mmmm....butt secks!!!
I believe that you think about this more than other pediphiles.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 03:28:38 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2023, 04:32:49 PM »
It's not too late.  Not yet.

But it's going to require somebody finally going "you know what?  Fuck this." 

Every single one of us should do something. But we don't.  It's not their fault. They're fucking freaks.  It's our fault for not slapping the absolute shit out of them and rallying the majority that still exists to the cause.

They unleashed fury on that last few guys who tried that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2023, 07:50:18 PM »
They unleashed fury on that last few guys who tried that.

That’s the price.   And I’m such a coward I’m not willing to pay it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.