dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

Re: Saban Being The Dick Hole That He Is
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2008, 05:15:58 PM »
Suddenly no bammers who were deeply offended by this "classless act" cannot be found. They certainly are not the silent minority on the radio call-in shows. They've been quite vocal about it for the last 3 years.

I don't call in on radio shows.  The only place I could only point to openly bitching about it would be AUN.  I would tell you to go search through all of my posts and find one time I said anything other than, "congrats on the win" but I know it's impossible for you to do such. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2008, 09:42:16 PM »
I don't call in on radio shows.  The only place I could only point to openly bitching about it would be AUN.  I would tell you to go search through all of my posts and find one time I said anything other than, "congrats on the win" but I know it's impossible for you to do such. 

Nobody asked you.  We already know you're the fucking perfect Alabama fan.   :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2008, 10:25:04 PM »
Nobody asked you.  We already know you're the fucking perfect Alabama fan.   :taunt:

My apologies.  I assumed when Chizad quoted my post with a response, that it was directed towards me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »
My apologies.  I assumed when Chizad quoted my post with a response, that it was directed towards me. 

He might have quoted your post, but he was generalizing all the fucktards that had been calling in the radio shows and and now suddenly are all holier than thou about this whole thing. 

Besides, you have to be a fucking tard to get into any debate with you that would cause endless days and nights of looking up past quotes to show how perfect you actually were in that particular situation.

I just figured I'd cut out the debate and just call you the most perfect fucking Alabama fan.  Of course if BG was here, you'd be in a fight for the title.....  runswithrock's bitch and the one that calls himself "the good-looking one"..... couldn't tote your perty dark pink g-string.

So congrats and stuff.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 10:46:13 PM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 11:07:32 PM »
Besides, you have to be a fucking tard to get into any debate with you that would cause endless days and nights of looking up past quotes to show how perfect you actually were in that particular situation.

It's a good thing you feel that way, because you damn sure couldn't do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2008, 11:34:02 PM »

It's a good thing you feel that way, because you damn sure couldn't do it.

I could if I wanted.  I've gone the calm, resourceful, quiet unless spoken to route before... It's boring.  I just like getting under your skin, and I do that VERY WELL.  I have a talent for being a pest when I want. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 11:43:10 PM »
I could if I wanted.   

How?  Use someone else's account to search for my posts on AUN?

I just like getting under your skin, and I do that VERY WELL.

Not really.

I have a talent for being a pest when I want.

It doesn't take talent to be a jackass.

See, it's rather easy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 11:58:02 PM »

I wouldn't want my HC displaying that level of class, that's all I'm saying.

Wow Chad I thought you were super no censorship guy... has Tipper Gore crawled in your ass and possessed you...you're reaching on trying to put the bammers down on this one, sorry, but its not a big deal
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 12:34:10 AM »
Did I not say you'd go digging for something from the past to prove a point??  What was that about me "not really" getting under your skin?   

Also....Is the fact that I'm banned from AUN supposed to be an insult?  Wrongo Bucko.  I'll leave the archive, and dumpster diving to you killer.

Please, show me more how I don't get under your skin.  I called it from the first post.  It only took one and you were fully engaged.  You can't help it.  I understand.  I'm an asshole too.  I do it all the time. 

So, I fully acknowledged I'm a pest, so what's your excuse?  Bammer Sucker.

Also Farkmaster Flex, it's fucking ice cream.  It's in a fucking bowl.   Otherwise there is no finer pic.  That face should haunt you and your children. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 12:38:31 AM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2008, 12:50:59 AM »
Please, show me more how I don't get under your skin.  I called it from the first post.  It only took one and you were fully engaged.  You can't help it.  I understand.  I'm an asshole too.  I do it all the time.  I just love it when a douche that says he's above it does a peter panzy right into the pool along with me.

I fully acknowledged I'm a pest, so what's your excuse?  Bammer Sucker.

It's Auburn week(s).  I figured I'd hang around for the next two weeks and post on this board and AUN.  If you were really under my skin, I would have over 500 back and forths with you already.  I know it's your MO to take pissing matches into great lengths, so it wouldn't be hard to do.  Once the Iron Bowl is over, I'll offer my congrats on the game and go back to lurking.  Until then, I plan to enjoy the Iron Bowl banter.  Even if it only consist of Kaos giving RWS complete hell.

Did I not say you'd go digging for something from the past to prove a point??  What was that about me "not really" getting under your skin?   

Also....Is the fact that I'm banned from AUN supposed to be an insult?  Wrongo Bucko.  I'll leave the archive, and dumpster diving to you killer.

I enjoy reading archives.  I won't deny it.  FWIW, I wasn't looking for your pic when I found it.  It was pure accident.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 12:51:53 AM by Argo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2008, 01:04:45 AM »
I'll stop....  Besides, you only have 15 posts or around that, so taking it to 500 posts, while an interesting challenge, and possible.... would be fucking exhausting.....  So, again... I'll chill....

I will point out however that your "accidental" explanation in finding the pic is doo-doo. Finding the pic....then farking it... isn't an accident.  It was in the picture thread, and in the picture thread only.  So, finding a pic...in the picture thread isn't a real clumsy act.

I get to you pretty quick, but BG still has you beat.  He was an excellent writer, but he'd get so angry with me and it would take absolutly N O T H I N G to get him started.  He just read the word "AuburnChopper1" and his blood pressure would go up 5 points.

Anyway, the game will be over before too long and then you can make like a tree......and get out of here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2008, 08:52:24 AM »
Wow Chad I thought you were super no censorship guy... has Tipper Gore crawled in your ass and possessed you...you're reaching on trying to put the bammers down on this one, sorry, but its not a big deal
Still sore over your team blowing a 28 point lead late in the 3rd quarter that would have been monumental for your program?

Look, obviously I could give a fuck less about "dirty words" in most situations. All I'm saying is A) Would Tuberville do something like that? Hell no. B) If he did, would I be embarrassed that our head coach displayed that type of lack of class at a public open forum like that? Absolutely. C) If he did, would the same bammers who are acting like the women in an Oprah studio audience when she's giving away cars, be saying that this was as classless as Courtney Love farting, ranting and raving about how the Bahr would never stoop to such unholiness? You bet your ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2008, 09:20:57 AM »
If he did, would the same bammers who are acting like the women in an Oprah studio audience when she's giving away cars

Why are you making fun of black women who give away cars and the black women who go crazy over them?

Racist...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2008, 09:29:16 AM »
Why are you making fun of black women who give away cars and the black women who go crazy over them?

Racist...

Oprah never gave a car to Sarah Palin, did she?  Hmmm?  You never saw Oprah give Gov. Palin a car. 

So who's the racist now?  Yeah, think about it. 

So, that proves Nick Saban is a dick hole. 

I need more coffee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2008, 09:38:18 AM »
I don't see what the big deal is...

There are times when profane language is appropriate and times when it is not.

By a lawyer in a courtroom...probably not appropriate.

By a drill sergeant making a point to a new recruit...probably appropriate.

By a head of state as he addresses the Union...probably not appropriate. 

By a redneck football coach who is probably also a racist as he addresses his core supporters...defiitely appropriate. 

Don't get your panties in a wad.  He was playing to his audience and they ate it up.  He's a salesman and an entertainer. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 09:40:59 AM by Pale Rider »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2008, 09:38:48 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2008, 09:43:19 AM »
HAHAHA! Great remix!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2008, 09:44:48 AM »
Here's another:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2008, 09:47:50 AM »
I like the first one...

You get a car car car car car...everybody gets a car

I will have that song in my head all day!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 09:52:43 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions