Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Saban Being The Dick Hole That He Is

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Saban Being The Dick Hole That He Is
« on: November 16, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »

Stay classy, Saban. Stay classy bammers who ate that shit up. Could you imagine how the same inbreds who are hoot & hollering over how great that was would say if Tubs had said something like that?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:00:47 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Saban Being The Dick Hole That He Is
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 07:10:59 PM »

Stay classy, Saban. Stay classy bammers who ate that shit up. Could you imagine how the same inbreds who are hoot & hollering over how great that was would say if Tubs had said something like that?
who really gives a shit? excuse us for having a coach that actually shows some fire and emotion, and doesn't just walk around with his head to the ground while giving a little golf clap. his point was the fans at our games have been pretty pathetic this season in a few games in regards to the stadium being dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Argo

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 09:02:39 PM »
who really gives a shit? excuse us for having a coach that actually shows some fire and emotion, and doesn't just walk around with his head to the ground while giving a little golf clap. his point was the fans at our games have been pretty pathetic this season in a few games in regards to the stadium being dead.

It's only cool when Auburn is good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 09:43:09 PM »
aight...aight....aight

You turds are so full of it. Don't tell me you would not have made a big deal of it if it would have been CTT. You guys whined liked little bitches when CTT held up the "5" uat UAT a couple of years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 09:45:24 PM »

Typical douchebag apologist response.  Exactly what we expect from Bama fans.  

Saban could ass rape kittens, napalm orphanages and take shits in your grandmother's crock pot and you wouldn't care as long as he wins ball games. But let him lose?  It was fine for Mike DuBose to fuck his secretary on his desk and lie about it when Bama went to the SEC-CG, but when he started losing it was because he was "too Christian".  

Said it before and I'll say it again. I don't care if Alabama wins the next 24 national championships in a row. If having a cocksucker like Nick Saban representing the university is what it takes, I'd rather not win one.  Bama and its fans are a pestilence upon this earth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Argo

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 10:12:36 PM »
aight...aight....aight

You turds are so full of it. Don't tell me you would not have made a big deal of it if it would have been CTT. You guys whined liked little bitches when CTT held up the "5" uat UAT a couple of years ago.

I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, just like I didn't make a big deal out of CTT holding up fingers or Will Muschamp cursing during a game on the sidelines.  It's not a big deal.  As a matter of fact, AU fans are the only people making a deal about it. 

Of course, with the Iron Bowl being the next game for both teams, I expect you guys to sling as much mud as possible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 10:48:15 PM »
aight...aight....aight

find somewhere that i whined like a little bitch when CTT has ever held up the 5, or otherwise talked shit about beating us. you guys have won 6 years in the row. you think we wouldn't do the same if the shoe were on the other foot? the only reason anybody might have pointed it out is because of how much you guys put him out to be the wholesome choir boy who can do no wrong. sorta the same way people pointed out the CWM f-bomb, because AU fans shit their pants when CMS did it. but then it was ok when CWM did it. personally, i don't give a shit either way. its football, and there aren't alot of "please", "thank-you", and "atta-boys" used in football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 09:10:08 AM »
I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, just like I didn't make a big deal out of CTT holding up fingers
Suddenly no bammers who were deeply offended by this "classless act" cannot be found. They certainly are not the silent minority on the radio call-in shows. They've been quite vocal about it for the last 3 years.
or Will Muschamp cursing during a game on the sidelines.
Firing up the team unmiked from the sidelines = a publicity spot on your coaching show, addressing the fans directly. Got it.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 09:39:58 AM »
Imagine the response to "you people" if Auburn were to finding a way to sneak in their and steal his fucking sandwich..........All hell is going to come lose when the tiders get their asses Teebowed.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 10:11:51 AM »
I don't really give a shit that he said give a shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »
I don't see what the probem is...and I fucking hate Saban...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 12:53:26 PM »
I don't see what the probem is...and I fucking hate Saban...
the word "shit" suddenly offends AUChizad and Kaos now.....shit, i did it again. more specifically, saying the word shit in public. but hey, the thread with the guy dropping the f-bomb on MSNBC was funny as fuck.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 12:56:40 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 01:12:05 PM »
the word "shit" suddenly offends AUChizad and Kaos now.....shit, i did it again. more specifically, saying the word shit in public. but hey, the thread with the guy dropping the f-bomb on MSNBC was funny as fuck.

Fuck you.  haha.

You're not a public figure no matter how many groceries you bag.  But I bet if I went to your store and told the assistant assistant manager Kip that you'd said "shit" while putting my PopTarts in plastic I could get you fired. 

But I don't care if you say it.  I don't care if the guy who changes my oil says it.  I don't care if the guy serving crab puff samples at Target says it.  Unless they do in front of my kid. 

I thought it was funny for Scarb because he's a gigantic douche -- you guys related? -- and I figured he'd get a suspension or a fine.  Hell they canned Imus for saying jigaboo or something like that.

I hold public figures to a different standard.  I don't want to hear John McCain cursing. It's unseemly.  I'd like to hear Sarah Palin curse, but only if she was screaming Fuck ME!  at the appropriate moment. Other than that, no.  I would be pissed if Tuberville showed the absolute lack of class that Saban exhibited.  I'd be disappointed and think less of Croom or Richt or Meyer or Miles or Brooks or Johnson or Spurrier if they did something so lowbrow and redneck.  I do realize that Saban was only speaking to his fanbase, the kind of people who get up every morning, smoke a couple of Marlboros, yell at their kids, backhand their wife and then go out and pave the roads so people like me can get where we need to go, but still, it showed an appalling lack of decorum. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 01:47:39 PM »
Fuck you.  haha.

You're not a public figure no matter how many groceries you bag.  But I bet if I went to your store and told the assistant assistant manager Kip that you'd said "shit" while putting my PopTarts in plastic I could get you fired. 

But I don't care if you say it.  I don't care if the guy who changes my oil says it.  I don't care if the guy serving crab puff samples at Target says it.  Unless they do in front of my kid. 

I thought it was funny for Scarb because he's a gigantic douche -- you guys related? -- and I figured he'd get a suspension or a fine.  Hell they canned Imus for saying jigaboo or something like that.

I hold public figures to a different standard.  I don't want to hear John McCain cursing. It's unseemly.  I'd like to hear Sarah Palin curse, but only if she was screaming Fuck ME!  at the appropriate moment. Other than that, no.  I would be pissed if Tuberville showed the absolute lack of class that Saban exhibited.  I'd be disappointed and think less of Croom or Richt or Meyer or Miles or Brooks or Johnson or Spurrier if they did something so lowbrow and redneck.  I do realize that Saban was only speaking to his fanbase, the kind of people who get up every morning, smoke a couple of Marlboros, yell at their kids, backhand their wife and then go out and pave the roads so people like me can get where we need to go, but still, it showed an appalling lack of decorum. 

i have worked at a police department for almost a year now. but, even when i was working at a grocery store, i wasn't ashamed of my $42,000 a year salary. try to keep up.

so, when CWM dropped the f-bomb on national TV, it wasn't ok? and when Miles dropped the f-bomb in an interview when speaking about Alabama, that wasn't ok either? i don't remember threads with either of you pissing and moaning about it ANYWHERE when either of those events happened. but now that CNS says shit on a radio show for Alabama fans, you two damn near break your own arms reaching for your Bibles to see if thats politically correct in today's society or not. all it boils down to is you two hate him for whatever reason, so therefore no matter what he does, there has to be something wrong with it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 02:12:47 PM »
i have worked at a police department for almost a year now. but, even when i was working at a grocery store, i wasn't ashamed of my $42,000 a year salary. try to keep up.

so, when CWM dropped the f-bomb on national TV, it wasn't ok? and when Miles dropped the f-bomb in an interview when speaking about Alabama, that wasn't ok either? i don't remember threads with either of you pissing and moaning about it ANYWHERE when either of those events happened. but now that CNS says shit on a radio show for Alabama fans, you two damn near break your own arms reaching for your Bibles to see if thats politically correct in today's society or not. all it boils down to is you two hate him for whatever reason, so therefore no matter what he does, there has to be something wrong with it. 

Did you pass the literacty portion of the graduation exam?  I'm sorta doubting it right now, Otis. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 03:15:21 PM »
Did you pass the literacty portion of the graduation exam?  I'm sorta doubting it right now, Otis. 
i did, and its a damn good thing that i didn't copy off of your paper on the comprehension portion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2008, 03:18:16 PM »
Fuck you.  haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

:pwnd:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »
so, when CWM dropped the f-bomb on national TV, it wasn't ok? and when Miles dropped the f-bomb in an interview when speaking about Alabama, that wasn't ok either?
Sigh...
For the 100th time, CWM said it from the sidelines in a game situation, unmiked, not knowing he was on TV. That is a world of difference from an intentional address to the fans on your friggin talk show.

I wouldn't want my HC displaying that level of class, that's all I'm saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2008, 03:34:45 PM »
i did, and its a damn good thing that i didn't copy off of your paper on the comprehension portion.

Damn skippy, because if you'd scored as high as I would, they'd have known for sure your short-bus ass was cheating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2008, 03:40:11 PM »
I hate him too. :clap:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.