Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FUCK Buzz

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
FUCK Buzz
« on: February 07, 2023, 09:27:03 PM »
Faggies by 5 in their place.

Buzz has Pearl’s number. I did not think they’d get us tonight after taking it in the jungle.

Man what a tough stretch. A damn gauntlet and we just aren’t very offensive when it comes to scoring.

Just damn.

But I still love our guys. Not in a gay way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Re: FUCK Buzz
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 10:07:45 PM »
Faggies by 5 in their place.

Buzz has Pearl’s number. I did not think they’d get us tonight after taking it in the jungle.

Man what a tough stretch. A damn gauntlet and we just aren’t very offensive when it comes to scoring.

Just damn.

But I still love our guys. Not in a gay way.

We can’t be the best team in the SEC every year, I suppose. That fact that we feel like losing is foreign speaks volumes to what CBP has done. This team has the potential to turn it around and make a small run, but need a dose of consistency.

And glad there’s no gay feelings there. Would hate to have to stop enjoying your posts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023, 11:22:25 PM »
We can’t be the best team in the SEC every year, I suppose. That fact that we feel like losing is foreign speaks volumes to what CBP has done. This team has the potential to turn it around and make a small run, but need a dose of consistency.

I’m not sure they have that potential.
There are just too many inconsistencies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 09:23:15 AM »
Fuck you too!  Oh wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023, 11:57:06 AM »
I’m not sure they have that potential.
There are just too many inconsistencies.

Not to make excuses, but the last 2 games have absolutely been dictated by home cooking refs. Tuesday night was disgraceful - no FT discrepancy that large is LEGIT. Im almost convinced that it is us and Bruce against the world. The conference does not like him, other coaches do not like him and its apparent the refs just hate him.

Side note: Cardwell fell on a dude because he did not want to hang on the rim after a dunk. Dumbass announcer on TV of course second guesses it and said Cardwell should have hung on longer to not risk falling on the player below. I guess you missed the WVU game dumbass. Where the called a technical on him for doing just that. Again, these refs are hot garbage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2023, 12:50:10 PM »
Not to make excuses, but the last 2 games have absolutely been dictated by home cooking refs. Tuesday night was disgraceful - no FT discrepancy that large is LEGIT. Im almost convinced that it is us and Bruce against the world. The conference does not like him, other coaches do not like him and its apparent the refs just hate him.

Side note: Cardwell fell on a dude because he did not want to hang on the rim after a dunk. Dumbass announcer on TV of course second guesses it and said Cardwell should have hung on longer to not risk falling on the player below. I guess you missed the WVU game dumbass. Where the called a technical on him for doing just that. Again, these refs are hot garbage.

Their recent successes notwithstanding, this has been the mantra on woopig this season.  I legit just think the SEC refs are that fucking incompetent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2023, 02:47:19 PM »
Their recent successes notwithstanding, this has been the mantra on woopig this season.  I legit just think the SEC refs are that fucking incompetent.

The basketball refs aren't conference affiliated though.  They just don't seem to want to call SEC games I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2023, 02:57:13 PM »
The basketball refs aren't conference affiliated though.  They just don't seem to want to call SEC games I guess.

Well, fuck me, then.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2023, 03:10:38 PM »
Well, fuck me, then.

Nah, lets just reword your premise.....refs officiating SEC games are hot garbage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2023, 03:48:01 PM »
Nah, lets just reword your premise.....refs officiating SEC games are hot garbage.

Agreed.  I am a huge homer and love to complain, but damn.  The calls in the last couple of weeks have gotten even worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2023, 05:04:31 PM »
Agreed.  I am a huge homer and love to complain, but damn.  The calls in the last couple of weeks have gotten even worse.

I didn't get to see the UT game, but listened to the broadcast whilst traversing the Wiregrass in the Ford F-150. Needless to say, the announcers were livid about the non-call on the WG last shot. Monday, the SEC Network was replaying the game, and I came in on it with just over a minute to go.  So, I watched for that final shot.  Damn!!!  That was absolutely blatant.  Yeah, the defender's hands were straight up, but he jumped forward, right into Green's chest, and knocked him down.  How is it possible to miss that? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2023, 12:03:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com