Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pree-Dick-Shuns Week Kyu

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Pree-Dick-Shuns Week Kyu
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2022, 03:08:00 PM »
Serious question.

What is your hope.  Do you want them to win?  This week.  Next week. Against the Tahd?  Scramble into a shitty bowl game? 

Watch.

None of that fixes ANY of the other issues.  Recruiting isnt going to get better. He doesn’t have the guts for what it takes. His trash family is still going to be out there humiliating themselves and us by proxy.  Kes Hardashian will still be there looking like a dollar general version of a reality show housewife with her $7000 whore handbag.  He’s still going to have the personality and magnetism of a moldy dishrag.

I never want AU to lose a game.  But I wonder if losing is actually a win in this case.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2022, 03:15:08 PM »
Serious question.

What is your hope.  Do you want them to win?  This week.  Next week. Against the Tahd?  Scramble into a shitty bowl game? 

Watch.

None of that fixes ANY of the other issues.  Recruiting isnt going to get better. He doesn’t have the guts for what it takes. His trash family is still going to be out there humiliating themselves and us by proxy.  Kes Hardashian will still be there looking like a dollar general version of a reality show housewife with her $7000 whore handbag.  He’s still going to have the personality and magnetism of a moldy dishrag.

I never want AU to lose a game.  But I wonder if losing is actually a win in this case.

He's gone no matter what.  He wins out he is gone.  There is just no way you can keep him.  I would think the only reason they haven't done it yet is the buyout and the threat of his coordinators walking out the door with him (which only make me fire him, no little piss ant coordinator gonna hold me hostage).   I tried to take up for him after last year during this offseason, I wanted him so bad to be the one because he wasn't one of the good ole boys.  Today, I want his ass gone on the next flight out.  This experiment has ran its course.  Time to move on.

Saying that, I hope we beat Ark, Miss St, A&M, WKU and bammer like beating a red headed stepchild!  Fuck them all in the eye socket if they aren't Auburn University!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
oldautiger,
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2022, 03:44:41 PM »
I'm the same.  Never want AU to lose under any circumstances.  Realistically, we may have a shot at a couple more wins if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot 4-5 times a game.  But honestly, I'm not expecting much.

I'll say it again for the 100X.  As long as they're busting that ass on the field, they have my attention and support.  Mail it in and I'll go find some Blue's Clues and his Handy Dandy Notebook.  In a season like this, yes, I'm hoping for wins, but I'm really looking more to 2023 at this point.

I want to see if Jeremiah Wright is the nasty, aggressive guy they're saying he is on the O-line.  I want to know if any of these young wide receivers like Omari Kelly, Camden Brown, or even LSU transfer, Koy Moore, will give us something to look forward to next year.  I want to see if RB, Damari Alston, who reminds me a bit of Trey Mason, is going to light it up. 

I'm too old, and have ridden this rollercoaster too many years to get too up or down about this program.  I'm mainly thinking about the Conecuh sausage that's going to hit the grill about 10:30 Saturday morning.  It'll be hot and ready for kick off, with a big dipping cup of yellow mustard.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2022, 03:49:58 PM »
I'm mainly thinking about the Conecuh sausage that's going to hit the grill about 10:30 Saturday morning.  It'll be hot and ready for kick off, with a big dipping cup of yellow mustard.

Why don't you go ahead and dip it in some DCP you heathen! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2022, 04:41:15 PM »

That's what I'm marinating the Conecuh's in.  Mmmmm.....DCP!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2022, 04:53:45 PM »
I'm the same.  Never want AU to lose under any circumstances.  Realistically, we may have a shot at a couple more wins if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot 4-5 times a game.  But honestly, I'm not expecting much.

I'll say it again for the 100X.  As long as they're busting that ass on the field, they have my attention and support.  Mail it in and I'll go find some Blue's Clues and his Handy Dandy Notebook.  In a season like this, yes, I'm hoping for wins, but I'm really looking more to 2023 at this point.

That too is my "hope". We will see which players are fighting no matter what. That will be the next coach's core.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2022, 05:19:11 PM »
That too is my "hope". We will see which players are fighting no matter what. That will be the next coach's core.

During the 2012 debacle, Tre Mason was the lone guy that looked like he was fighting tooth and nail for everything.  I recall it taking 5 or 6 guys to hold him to a 4 yard gain. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2022, 09:09:49 AM »
Serious question.

Watch.

Kes and sis also have a bad bad habit of trashing players. Those are terrible optics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2022, 09:11:19 AM »

seriously....why ruin good sausage.

Or burbinz.

Next thing you know, he will be at jimmy buffets eating ice cream and drinking a land shark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2022, 09:48:23 AM »
Kes and sis also have a bad bad habit of trashing players. Those are terrible optics.

Well, from what I hear, some of the players perform better than others. Are they not allowed to express their desires?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2022, 10:03:50 AM »

I want to see if Jeremiah Wright is the nasty, aggressive guy they're saying he is on the O-line.  I want to know if any of these young wide receivers like Omari Kelly, Camden Brown, or even LSU transfer, Koy Moore, will give us something to look forward to next year.  I want to see if RB, Damari Alston, who reminds me a bit of Trey Mason, is going to light it up. 

I'm too old, and have ridden this rollercoaster too many years to get too up or down about this program.  I'm mainly thinking about the Conecuh sausage that's going to hit the grill about 10:30 Saturday morning.  It'll be hot and ready for kick off, with a big dipping cup of yellow mustard.
What is it with you people always talking about sausage?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2022, 10:10:18 AM »
Serious question.

Watch.

I have never actually wanted to see Auburn lose a game at anything...until I watched the last 10 minutes of the Missouri game.  In the end, I was legitimately pissed off that somehow Auburn won that game.  Since that game, I have found better things to do with 4 hours every Saturday in the fall (scraping my teeth with a giant metal object, cleaning out the lint trap of the dryer, feed the hog, still got some homework to do, still got those bills to pay, wash the car...)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2022, 10:32:32 AM »
What is it with you people always talking about sausage?

Never ask Abe Froman such a silly question.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2022, 01:30:19 PM »
Serious question.

Watch.

I will always want Auburn to win. But I am most concerned with getting one of them big lipped whores to strap some on me before they move back to Idaho.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2022, 01:50:19 PM »
I will always want Auburn to win. But I am most concerned with getting one of them big lipped whores to strap some on me before they move back to Idaho.
Not sure they know about pegging in Idaho, but whatever floats your boat I always say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2022, 02:06:32 PM »
Not sure they know about pegging in Idaho, but whatever floats your boat I always say.
I’ll teach them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2022, 02:31:13 PM »
I will always want Auburn to win. But I am most concerned with getting one of them big lipped whores to use a strap-on on me in Idaho.

Why do you want whore to use a strap-on on you in Idaho?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2022, 02:44:47 PM »
Why do you want whore to use a strap-on on you in Idaho?
I don’t want it in Idaho. It’s BEFORE they move back.

Never mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2022, 03:01:16 PM »
I don’t want it in Idaho. It’s BEFORE they move back.

Never mind.

Where in the hell is the back of Idaho?  Hell, I didn't know there was a front!  And why are we referring to ourselves as ho's?  Wait, I'm confused!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2022, 03:47:03 PM »
Where in the hell is the back of Idaho?  Hell, I didn't know there was a front!  And why are we referring to ourselves as ho's?  Wait, I'm confused!
He wants her to put her potato in his Boise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions