Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pree-Dick-Shuns Week Kyu

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pree-Dick-Shuns Week Kyu
« on: October 25, 2022, 03:02:29 PM »
No a smorgasbord of top shelf games this weekend.  THE Ohio State University finally plays somebody with a trip to Pedo Bear U, the World’s Largest Cocktail Party takes place in Jacksonville, Lane’s Landsharks visit the Bonfire Boys, and the Hawgs make a visit to The Planez.  So yeah, not a titty-lating slate, but it’s college foosballz just the same.

tOSU @ Penn State: Vegas currently has the Buckeyes as a 14 point favorite on the road.  Sandusky U looked like world beaters against us, very pedestrian in the rest of their wins, then got boat-raced by Meat Chicken.  I have no idea how the term boat-raced got started, but I’ve heard it a lot lately, especially in reference to Penn State.  Motorboating little boys, I get.  But boat-raced?  Whatever it means, I look for tOSU to crank the Quad Yamaha 400’s, and drag PSU around whatever lake is closest to Happy Valley.

tOSU:  48

PSU:  24

Florida @ FUGA:  Not technically “@” since it’s at a neutral site.  For the record, I hate these neutral site games.  I have no dog in this fight(Literally), but how much better of an atmosphere would it be playing this game on each campus?  And why do they insist on taking millions in revenue and letting Jacksonville, Florida be the beneficiary?  But I digress.  Fuck Georgia.

FUGA:  35

Florida:  17

Ole Miss @ Texas A&M: I guess I’m an SEC guy for the most part.  Sort of.  More along the lines of being able to say our conference can beat the shit out of your conference.  I have SEC teams that I never want to see win a game, like A&M as long as Jimbo is there…..FUGA because, Fuck Georgia etc.  Bama is just Bama under Lord Saybinz.  You pull against them every game, but hope against hope that they somehow drop two whole games in a season. Where am I going with this?  I have no clue. Just that, I kind of wanted to see Lane take the Black Bears much farther than the miserable ass whipping they toted home from Baton Rude.  It’s hard to pull against Joey.  He makes the game fun.  But, tote one, they did.  Now, they head over to College Station to take on A&M and the Greasy Car Salesman, Jimbo.  The Faggies are riding a modest 3 game losing streak.  Ole Miss is a 3.5 point favorite.  I think they bounce back and cover.

Ole Miss:  31

TA&M:  20

Arkansas @ Auburn: Hatpin’s Horde is back in action.  Oh boy, can’t wait.  Only 6 things scare me about this game, but I’ll name one.  The Hawgs run the ball, and we have gotten our collective shit pushed in on the ground lately.  Despite pulling the same, dumbfuck pee wee garbage against Ole Miss, that he’s pulled every game so far this season, Robbie Assfurd did some decent things, and a totally re-tooled O-line, kind of, sort of, blocked better.  The recent history is on our side.  Auburn has won the last 6 in a row by an average score of 43-14. It’s not out of the realm of possibility for us to have more points than they do.  That’s my whole analysis.  Just because…

Auburn:  28

Arkansas:  24

What say you?     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Pree-Dick-Shuns Week Kyu
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 03:25:56 PM »
titty
You had me here
Fuck Georgia.
And here
It’s not out of the realm of possibility for us to have more points than they do.
Then you lost me here
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 03:38:27 PM »
Agree with all your picks except the AU game.

This Hog squad runs well.  The Tigers don't tackle the runner well.

Their defensive weakness, the secondary, won't be a liability for them and they can sell out to stop the run.

Hogs by 20.

This is the game our defense finally quits.  Harsin gone on Monday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2022, 04:17:47 PM »
Agree with all your picks except the AU game.

This Hog squad runs well.  The Tigers don't tackle the runner well.

Their defensive weakness, the secondary, won't be a liability for them and they can sell out to stop the run.

Hogs by 20.

This is the game our defense finally quits.  Harsin gone on Monday.

You are such a tease.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2022, 04:37:03 PM »

Harsin gone on Monday.

Season is lost (again) fire him right after the game, make him find his own transportation. 8:00am meeting coaches office with a moving truck parked out front.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2022, 05:12:35 PM »
As many have speculated, nothing will happen with Hasbeen until the new AD is named, at the earliest.  I'm in that same boat, and believe it's the only smart thing to do.  The biggest issue we face is recruiting.  Early signing day, when 90% of the signings will happen, is less than two months away. How do you go about that with Hairpin still at the helm, most likely as a lame duck corch, or maybe a Zac Etheridge as interim, not able to tell recruits who will be running the show? 

Not a good position to be in either way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2022, 12:11:13 AM »
As many have speculated, nothing will happen with Hasbeen until the new AD is named, at the earliest.  I'm in that same boat, and believe it's the only smart thing to do.  The biggest issue we face is recruiting.  Early signing day, when 90% of the signings will happen, is less than two months away. How do you go about that with Hairpin still at the helm, most likely as a lame duck corch, or maybe a Zac Etheridge as interim, not able to tell recruits who will be running the show? 

Not a good position to be in either way.
Big dogs walk in their own poop though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2022, 08:53:27 AM »
I don't know if the hogs will win or not, we seem to be snake-bit down there lately, losing in some of the dumbest ways and by some of the worst calls possible.  But I think there will be many more points scored by both teams.  If you take the ball and throw it up in the air our defense freaks out and doesn't know what to do, so I'll go with something like first one to 45 wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2022, 09:47:20 AM »
I don't know if the hogs will win or not, we seem to be snake-bit down there lately, losing in some of the dumbest ways and by some of the worst calls possible.  But I think there will be many more points scored by both teams.  If you take the ball and throw it up in the air our defense freaks out and doesn't know what to do, so I'll go with something like first one to 45 wins.
Where is this 45 you speak of?  We haven't been there in a long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
GH2001,
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2022, 10:09:57 AM »

So auburn airs it out 50 times, the hogs run it 50 times - and whoever doinks their late 4Q fg try loses...ammarite?

Just don't be like mizzou and fumble into the pylon.

Quick factoid for the Awwbren Woes Iggles - If they lose to the piggies Saturday, they will officially have a losing streak to every sec west team - at the same time. Im not sure ive ever seen that other than maybe 2012.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 10:11:35 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2022, 10:41:28 AM »
I don't know if the hogs will win or not, we seem to be snake-bit down there lately, losing in some of the dumbest ways and by some of the worst calls possible.  But I think there will be many more points scored by both teams.  If you take the ball and throw it up in the air our defense freaks out and doesn't know what to do, so I'll go with something like first one to 45 wins

45?  Arkansas will kick Auburn in the nuts, and then the players will go into the stands and pork the Auburn Cheerleaders in front of Aubie...  45 times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2022, 10:49:29 AM »
45?  Arkansas will kick Auburn in the nuts, and then the players will go into the stands and pork the Auburn Cheerleaders in front of Aubie...  45 times.

They're gonna pork 'em, Russ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2022, 12:48:43 PM »

They're gonna pork 'em, Russ.

Finish your breakfast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2022, 02:19:35 PM »
AU will win 34-21.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2022, 03:22:58 PM »
AU will win 34-21.

Does Arky not come back after half time and we score two touchdowns in the second half?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2022, 03:56:45 PM »
I'm serious in saying it wouldn't blow me away if we won this game.  Not expecting it, just wouldn't be that surprised.
 While the D sucked ass against Ole Miss, it looked like the offense found a little sump'n sump'n they could hang their hats on. 

As I've said numerous times, as long as the players are still busting that ass, I'll still be watching and looking for something positive. If they quit, it won't get Hairpinz fired. I firmly believe nothing is going to happen there until a new AD is in place.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2022, 10:44:05 PM »
Does Arky not come back after half time and we score two touchdowns in the second half?

No dumbass fumbles by Ashford and we beat Ole Mrs handily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2022, 11:03:30 PM »
No dumbass fumbles by Ashford and we beat Ole Mrs handily.

We can play the hypothetical and woulda coulda shoulda game all year long. But…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2022, 10:37:15 AM »
We can play the hypothetical and woulda coulda shoulda game all year long. But…

True. But the potential is there. Its not as if there is no hope. And that is what a lot of people have given up on. 
AS snaggless sally referred to earlier, it wouldn't surprise me if we won this game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2022, 02:11:05 PM »
Its not as if there is no hope.

Yea, but the water is circling the drain and the water has been turned off for lack of payment.

Explain to me, what hope you have?   It is 2008 and 2012 all over.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions