Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

One of the worst teams in d1….

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
One of the worst teams in d1….
« on: September 10, 2022, 09:19:24 PM »
And we’re getting our shit kicked in.

All Aspects.

Anyone else want this Leath and Greene inspired potato boy experiment to end in its totality sooner rather than later?

This is just sad folks.

SJSU is the 113th ranked team per the fpi in d1.

113 out of 129.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 09:26:48 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: One of the worst teams in d1….
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 10:15:17 PM »
This is a disaster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 11:27:16 PM »
People ask me why I'm apathetic.  Why I no longer build my Saturdays around Auburn football.

Shit like this is why.  It's painful to watch.  It's humiliating at times, sickening at others.  Our team is consistently unprepared. Our team is consistently manhandled by teams that should be inferior. Our team consistently displays shitty fundamentals.

It's not going to get better.  Recruiting would be in the toilet if it swam through seven miles of shit, dug up through another two miles of sewer and clawed through the entire plumbing system.  It can't fucking SEE the toilet from where it is now.  It can't get near the toilet.

This is the worst situation I've seen in this program in my lifetime.  It's exponentially worse than Barfield.  At least that guy got talent. 

It's depressing. It's disgusting. It's demoralizing.

This is NOT the Auburn I grew up loving and living for. 

There's only one semi-sure win left on the schedule.  ONE. 

Don't be surprised when Penn State pulls a shower Sandusky on us and crams their panther dick up our roody poo candy asses. 

We are one more Harpoon recruiting season away from UN-FUCKING-RECOVERABLE desolation.  I'm talking about a decades-long apocalypse that will have us sitting behind the Ole Miss and Miss State's of the league. 

It's almost a decade since Gus forgot how to win against FSU.  We're five years removed from Gus riding Kerryon into the ground and virtually destroying his career.   I'm not knee-jerk reacting to a single off game.  I'm looking at the state of the program and the trajectory over the last five years.  It's not fun.  It's not getting better. 

We are teetering at the edge of a cliff and Byron Fucking Hucklefuck is the one holding the rope that's supposed to save us.  You want a peek at where we're headed?  Take a look at Nebraska. Barring some immediate and dramatic changes that's our future.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 12:16:39 AM »
Oh the drama…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 12:19:19 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022, 08:10:21 AM »
Oh the drama…

Agree. Hatpin and his immediate family have brought tons of that for us the last 20 months or so.

This experiment needs to end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2022, 08:13:51 AM »
Deny any of it.

It can’t be denied.

And sorry this one ain’t on Gus. Even a depleted roster should be blowing the doors off vastly inferior west coast bottom dweller teams. Gus left things bad. Harvinstein has made it worse. I totally expect these games from superior teams. I do not from our cupcakes. And this is the second time in less than a year nearly losing to ga state last year. Miracle we got out alive on that one.

As bad as 2012 and chiz had become, we still blew the doors off New Mexico State and our homecoming scrub.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 08:17:01 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2022, 08:30:47 AM »
San Jose State Community Technical College linebacker comments on his team facing SEC-level talent:

“I wouldn’t say it’s too much of a difference.”

Hahaha!  Fooled ya, bitch!  You faced Mountain West talent. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2022, 10:56:08 AM »
At least you won.  We lost to those guys in 2019 with Chad Fucking Morris at the helm.  The good news is that with a good coach and the transfer portal, things can be turned around fairly quickly these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2022, 12:01:44 PM »
At least you won.  We lost to those guys in 2019 with Chad Fucking Morris at the helm.  The good news is that with a good coach and the transfer portal, things can be turned around fairly quickly these days.

We have one of those things.  But it’s broken. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2022, 01:52:25 PM »

Exactly. And you made a change. For the better.

Some don’t see our point there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE