Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This week in the SEC

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
This week in the SEC
« on: September 05, 2022, 06:42:31 PM »
1. Alabama and Georgia. Look head and shoulders above the rest of the league but we've seen this before.  Somebody will get one or both. But it won't matter because the "committee" has already put them in the playoffs.  Utah State in Tuscaloosa wasn't really the sort of win they pretend it is, but they were pretty dominant. UGA laughed as Bo Nix Bo Nixed. No matter how much Goodman at al.communist sucked the Nix dick and shit on AU while he did it (that fucker has a nasty kink, apparently) Nix was the same arrogant, awful, clueless rabbit he was while at Auburn.  He's never learned anything and apparently never will. Oregon never really had much hope, but whatever chance they had he eliminated.

2. Florida.  Utah is overrated. Beating the Utes is not the national title. The crash back to earth is gonna hurt.  Third or worse in the East.

3. Tennessee and A&M. Who cares?  Still the same overhyped flops as always.  Both will end with three or four losses.

4. Ole Miss and MSU.  More burgers of nothing.  Not impressive.

5. Arkansas.  That idiot QB you have is not the second coming of Cam.  Also?  Nobody else finds Sam Pittman charming. You're not going anywhere.

6. LSU. Once your QB figured out that it wasn't his job to run on every play I actually saw a football team.  Too bad he didn't figure that out until the fourth quarter.  That 99-yard drive with less than a minute left showed guts I haven't seen from many teams recently. 

7. South Carolina -  I don't much like Shane Beamer but something tells me he's going to end up being a pretty decent coach in the same way the disgusting, detestable dick nose at Clemson became.  They won't be good/good, but could be better.

8. Kentucky.  Imagine what that coach could do with a good fanbase, quality facilities and an administration that backs him?  They won't win the East but will be in the thought bubble at least.

9. Vandy/Mizzou - Who gives a shit? Both are terrible.

10. Auburn.  I don't want to say any more.  But I'm all Han Solo "bad feeling about this" right now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.