« on: August 28, 2022, 08:42:33 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Everyone Knows It's...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 06:10:16 AM »
In the latest chapter of Bryan Harsin vs. Auburn, that decision was leaked (re: given) to Chris Low from ESPN BEFORE the team even knew. TJ, Robbie, Zack, Holden, etc. learned that with their phones blowing up. Not in a group meeting. Not in a team meeting. Not at a practice. Not on a Zoom call. Not even in the building.

For a guy who fired a WRs coach because people were not lining up right, Harsin’s whiplash-inducing lack of awareness is truly astounding.

I want this to work but this dude hates us, hates the program, and is interested in two things 1) his buyout 2) his next job.

Everyone knows it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 09:17:49 AM »
In the latest chapter of Bryan Harsin vs. Auburn, that decision was leaked (re: given) to Chris Low from ESPN BEFORE the team even knew. TJ, Robbie, Zack, Holden, etc. learned that with their phones blowing up. Not in a group meeting. Not in a team meeting. Not at a practice. Not on a Zoom call. Not even in the building.

For a guy who fired a WRs coach because people were not lining up right, Harsin’s whiplash-inducing lack of awareness is truly astounding.

I want this to work but this dude hates us, hates the program, and is interested in two things 1) his buyout 2) his next job.

Everyone knows it.

He said he told them. He lyin?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 09:29:45 AM »
He said he told them. He lyin?

After ESPN had it, yeah. Several on the beat reported the team had no idea about it from their outreach once it hit the socials.

Doesn't surprise me. Pete Thamel and Chris Low appear to be the chosen media outlets for CBH and co.

Hey, good for T.J. I hope he's grown. Just saying for a coach who is some much a stickler for doing it the organized way, this seems disorganized. But again, I wonder if he cares at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 09:53:57 AM »

Everyone knows it.

Got any proof of any of this?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 09:57:04 AM »

Reported by Zac Blackerby of SI and Locked on Auburn. Go listen for yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 10:16:37 AM »

You think Low and Thamel just coincidentally know everything from inside Harsin's head before anyone else every damn time? Its becoming habit. Thamel is absolutely Harsin's chosen media leaker, that was proven out in Feb. The dude can do what he wants but to use Thamel as your voice is disgusting.

Thamel hates us. Has since Cam. And was even recently still taking shots at us on Gameday Saturday. Hes just a disgusting POS.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 10:21:44 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 10:31:39 AM »
You think Low and Thamel just coincidentally know everything from inside Harsin's head before anyone else every damn time? Its becoming habit. Thamel is absolutely Harsin's chosen media leaker, that was proven out in Feb. The dude can do what he wants but to use Thamel as your voice is disgusting.

Thamel hates us. Has since Cam. And was even recently still taking shots at us on Gameday Saturday. Hes just a disgusting POS.

I concur re: Thamel in general.

If y'all say the leaking has been reported (though apparently not broadcast very well or loudly), then I'll take your word I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 10:44:09 AM »
I concur re: Thamel in general.

If y'all say the leaking has been reported (though apparently not broadcast very well or loudly), then I'll take your word I guess.

Low/Thamel are literally reporting things from "sources" before our players know. Thats just simple timeline verification. Think that's all Six and I are saying. Its very strange they always know before everyone else and Thamel is just who happened to know every detail in Feb - Thamel, and Thamel alone. I hate that bag of dicks and I hate Harsin has chosen him to be his mouthpiece in the media. My gosh, would it be too much to use Scarbo or Marty Smith or someone at SI? Anyone but these two chodes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2022, 10:45:50 AM »
Could be he's just stupid and ignorant of history. 

He feels beleaguered. Thamel plays like his sympathetic buddy, the guy on the outside who's been treated badly by some of the same people Hasbeen feels like are aligned against him.  He doesn't understand the culture, doesn't see the long game, has no real concept of the forces at play against us. So he chats with his new bestest pal. What could go wrong?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2022, 10:50:37 AM »
Could be he's just stupid and ignorant of history. 

He feels beleaguered. Thamel plays like his sympathetic buddy, the guy on the outside who's been treated badly by some of the same people Hasbeen feels like are aligned against him.  He doesn't understand the culture, doesn't see the long game, has no real concept of the forces at play against us. So he chats with his new bestest pal. What could go wrong?

Think you're dead on here. But it still sucks. And its wrong.

I think Six is on to the two outcomes here though. Either Harsin wins 8-10 games in a breakthrough year and shops himself to Washington State/Ariz State/UCLA (if chip leaves) or he wins 5-6 games and we can him because trajectory in on field performance and recruiting is going nowhere.

Either way, he may be a lame duck but I seriously think it has nothing to do with Greene staying/leaving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2022, 11:08:47 AM »
Low/Thamel are literally reporting things from "sources" before our players know. Thats just simple timeline verification. Think that's all Six and I are saying. Its very strange they always know before everyone else and Thamel is just who happened to know every detail in Feb - Thamel, and Thamel alone. I hate that bag of dicks and I hate Harsin has chosen him to be his mouthpiece in the media. My gosh, would it be too much to use Scarbo or Marty Smith or someone at SI? Anyone but these two chodes.

Is that shady Tim Jackson fuck still lurking around the athletic department?  Joking.  Sorta.

Seems weird to think the guy is undermining himself.  He doesn't seem to be stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2022, 01:18:47 PM »
Is that shady Tim Jackson fuck still lurking around the athletic department?  Joking.  Sorta.

Seems weird to think the guy is undermining himself.  He doesn't seem to be stupid.

and I swear if Tim Jackson is remotely a serious candidate for AD? Done. That would be worse than Greene or Jacobs.

ADs at VT and USU should be at the top of any list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2022, 01:22:40 PM »
I thought it was decided that the GF was going to be the AD, and Buzz was in charge of ZJs for all recruits?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Kaos,
No reactions

wesfau2

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2022, 01:54:37 PM »
and I swear if Tim Jackson is remotely a serious candidate for AD? Done. That would be worse than Greene or Jacobs.

ADs at VT and USU should be at the top of any list.

Live look in at the meeting between Tim "Tool" Jackson and the AU Athletic Dept.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2022, 01:55:45 PM »
I thought it was decided that the GF was going to be the AD, and Buzz was in charge of ZJs for all recruits?

Can I be the communications director?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2022, 02:03:53 PM »
Can I be the communications director?

Director of Music and Adult Entertainment maybe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2022, 02:04:32 PM »

Aight den.  There ya go.

That being JS Shenker lends it a ton of credibility. He's one of the good guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE