Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

College Footballz 2022

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: College Footballz 2022
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2022, 02:20:20 PM »
useless post without official spreads from Vegas. Doesn't have nuts and doesn't know the format ^^

Its weird to talk about Bama and Tejas playing, and how one of those two is the most self absorbed, arrogant, entitled asshats in cfb, and that not being Bama.

Spread is 21 here for the Red Pachyderms. I like em to cover. I aint high on Sark as a head man.

Tenn vs Pitt - the ole Johnny Majors Bowl.

Apparently, you missed the reference to Testicle U in my post.  Nuts are my thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2022, 03:18:03 PM »
Nostrafuckingdumas
Cleared for lightning doesn't count
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2022, 02:45:55 PM »
Went home at lunch and Mini is perusing the tube.  (Sounds kinky) He comes across this segment that starts with a disclaimer that what you are about to watch may be offensive to some, etc.  It was a compilation of plays from the South Dakota State vs. Iowa game this past weekend.  Hoe-Lee-Shit!  I was cracking up.

The game ended in a most ripping 7-3 victory for the Hawkeyes.  That's 7 points, as in a field goal and two safeties.  The Jack Rabbits of SDSU were 10 of 26 passing for 87 yards.  They rushed for 33.  Iowa was an explosive 11 for 25 through the air, gaining 109 yards, while rushing for 57. 

SDSU punted 11 times.  Iowa punted 10.  The camera kept panning to this one Iowa fan, who couldn't raise his head to watch that abomination.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2022, 02:51:32 PM »
Nostrafuckingdumas

There was no bench clearing. 

A) because we have no legit bench TO clear and
B)  just not executing well as a whole
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2022, 02:54:28 PM »
The first real week of college foosballz is in the books. Hard to read too much into the first games.  At the top, Bama and FUGA looked as advertised, although, I don't think anybody saw the total dismantling of the Ducks.  I thought it might be somewhat competitive for a while.  tOSU surprised to an extent, in that they were supposed to have the greatest offense the sport has ever seen, but the Golden Homos held them pretty much in check. This week has some tasty match ups.

Bama travels to Texass.  The Lengthy Horns slapped Tiny Tot and his Warhawks from Monroe.  Lord Saybinz' bunch dished out similar punishment to the Aggies from the State of Utah.  Too much defense and overall talent for the Crimson Turds. 

Bama 31

Texas 14

Tennessee vs. Pitt.  The Pickettless Panthers pulled out a wild one against West Virginia.  The Fighting Cheetos destroyed Testicle U from the outset.  Still not a believer in the Vols, but I think they've got way too much firepower for Pitt to hang.

Tennessee  42

Pitt 28

Kentucky vs. Florida.  It took a while for the Basketball School to put away the Hurricanes Redhawks of Miami. Gusty Gaytah had a great win against a top 10 Utes team.  The what?  Utes.  Mr. Gambini, the what? Utes...Deez two Utes. I'm going with the Gusty Percy Harvey's here.  Home field.  A.R. and all that.

Florida  31

Kentucky 21

Appy State vs. TA&M.  Only because the Mountain Guys hung 40 on Chizik's bunch in ONE QUARTER.  Could be interesting, but the Faggies have to be better on D than the Heels.

A&M 38

Appy  24

Games?  Thoughts?  Pancake and smoke?

I miss Leonard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2022, 03:07:50 PM »
Did we ever have the calling of the taint?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2022, 03:18:19 PM »
I miss Leonard

You're such a loser.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2022, 03:58:34 PM »
The first real week of college foosballz is in the books. Hard to read too much into the first games.  At the top, Bama and FUGA looked as advertised, although, I don't think anybody saw the total dismantling of the Ducks.  I thought it might be somewhat competitive for a while.  tOSU surprised to an extent, in that they were supposed to have the greatest offense the sport has ever seen, but the Golden Homos held them pretty much in check. This week has some tasty match ups.

Bama travels to Texass.  The Lengthy Horns slapped Tiny Tot and his Warhawks from Monroe.  Lord Saybinz' bunch dished out similar punishment to the Aggies from the State of Utah.  Too much defense and overall talent for the Crimson Turds. 

Bama 31

Texas 14

Tennessee vs. Pitt.  The Pickettless Panthers pulled out a wild one against West Virginia.  The Fighting Cheetos destroyed Testicle U from the outset.  Still not a believer in the Vols, but I think they've got way too much firepower for Pitt to hang.

Tennessee  42

Pitt 28

Kentucky vs. Florida.  It took a while for the Basketball School to put away the Hurricanes Redhawks of Miami. Gusty Gaytah had a great win against a top 10 Utes team.  The what?  Utes.  Mr. Gambini, the what? Utes...Deez two Utes. I'm going with the Gusty Percy Harvey's here.  Home field.  A.R. and all that.

Florida  31

Kentucky 21

Appy State vs. TA&M.  Only because the Mountain Guys hung 40 on Chizik's bunch in ONE QUARTER.  Could be interesting, but the Faggies have to be better on D than the Heels.

A&M 38

Appy  24

Games?  Thoughts?  Pancake and smoke?

I'm going all the way out to the edge of this limb.  You see me all the way out here?  It feels like it's starting to crack, but I don't care.

Nose pickins       38
Player pickins     34

roadside assistance urnge     31
man, we miss Kenny             10

fuck basketball season     24
but we beat that ute        21

you see all those skyboxes?     55
you see all those mountains?   31
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2022, 04:01:07 PM »
I'm going all the way out to the edge of this limb.  You see me all the way out here?  It feels like it's starting to crack, but I don't care.

Nose pickins       38
Player pickins     34

roadside assistance urnge     31
man, we miss Kenny             10

fuck basketball season     24
but we beat that ute        21

you see all those skyboxes?     55
you see all those mountains?   31

You see all those skyboxes???   Wait....I see what you did there.  This should be in the NIL thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2022, 10:04:14 AM »
We're at home against a bad San Jose State team.  The current line is 22.5.  Bama is on the road to Texas as 20 point favorites. Peeps around the country really don't think much of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2022, 10:22:55 AM »
Here goes nothing...give it a listen if you please.

Sportsball Grinder
Horns Down, Shields Up
Audio: https://anchor.fm/sportsballgrinder/episodes/Horns-Down--Shields-Up-e1nhblf
Video:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2022, 10:23:10 AM »
We're at home against a bad San Jose State team.  The current line is 22.5.  Bama is on the road to Texas as 20 point favorites. Peeps around the country really don't think much of us.

Good.  Fuck 'em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
oldautiger,
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2022, 11:04:45 AM »
Good.  Fuck 'em.

I thought the Mercer line was too high and this one too low.

Vegas was wrong last week. I think they will be this week as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE