College Footballz 2022

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: College Footballz 2022
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2022, 01:17:10 PM »
It was.

We won't.

Clear the bench in the 3rd.

I was at that game. Wanted to leave at the half. Couldn't. It sucked.

I hope you're right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2022, 01:57:43 PM »

I hope you're right.

Punctuation mistake on Wes' part. Too many extra periods in there

Lemme fix it. 

We won't clear the bench in the third. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2022, 03:38:26 PM »
It was.

We won't.

You my boo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2022, 03:44:55 PM »
You my boo

At night....I think of you.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2022, 05:28:34 PM »
Its makes it absolutely chaotic and almost impossible for coaches to assess roster management. Coaches like Gus were terrible at it already. Right now, its wide open. I think more bounds and consequence needs to be put on it. Its taken too lightly and its too easy to do. The escape clause part of it is what I think needs to be tighter.

Some restrictions.

Under the new rule, athletes will be required to give notice of intent to transfer within certain “windows” that vary depending on the sport. Here are those parameters:

• In fall sports such as football, athletes would be required to give notice that they intend to transfer within 45 days of “championship selection” (i.e., announcement of bowl game pairings) or from May 1-15, in order to be eligible to play the following season.

Under the old system, football players could enter the transfer portal at any time before May 1.

• In winter sports such as basketball, athletes will be required to give notice that they intend to transfer within 60 days of “championship selection” (i.e., announcement of the NCAA tournament field) in order to be eligible to play the following season.

• In spring sports such as baseball and softball, athletes will be required to give notice that they intend to transfer from Dec. 1-15 or within 45 days of “championship selection” (i.e., announcement of the NCAA tournament field) in order to be eligible to play the following season.

Under the old system, winter sports athletes could enter the transfer portal at any time before May 1, and spring sports athletes at any time before July 1.

https://www.al.com/sports/2022/08/ncaa-modifies-transfer-portal-rules-but-will-not-allow-unlimited-transfers-without-sitting-out.html?utm_campaign=auburntigers_sf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2022, 09:06:37 PM »
Some restrictions.

Under the new rule, athletes will be required to give notice of intent to transfer within certain “windows” that vary depending on the sport. Here are those parameters:

• In fall sports such as football, athletes would be required to give notice that they intend to transfer within 45 days of “championship selection” (i.e., announcement of bowl game pairings) or from May 1-15, in order to be eligible to play the following season.

Under the old system, football players could enter the transfer portal at any time before May 1.

• In winter sports such as basketball, athletes will be required to give notice that they intend to transfer within 60 days of “championship selection” (i.e., announcement of the NCAA tournament field) in order to be eligible to play the following season.

• In spring sports such as baseball and softball, athletes will be required to give notice that they intend to transfer from Dec. 1-15 or within 45 days of “championship selection” (i.e., announcement of the NCAA tournament field) in order to be eligible to play the following season.

Under the old system, winter sports athletes could enter the transfer portal at any time before May 1, and spring sports athletes at any time before July 1.

https://www.al.com/sports/2022/08/ncaa-modifies-transfer-portal-rules-but-will-not-allow-unlimited-transfers-without-sitting-out.html?utm_campaign=auburntigers_sf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

There we go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2022, 10:57:55 PM »
All hail Kaos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2022, 09:26:56 AM »
All hail Kaos.

it was common sense really. And I don't think it was too much to ask to put some bounds and windows on the whole thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2022, 01:06:03 PM »
5-7.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2022, 02:18:27 PM »

I hope you're right.

A&M 2012 was my leave at 1/2 time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2022, 02:34:44 PM »

A&M 2012 was my leave at 1/2 time.

That was pretty miserable, so was 2014. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2022, 04:42:47 PM »
That was pretty miserable, so was 2014.

But there was that dancing midget at joes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2022, 07:57:45 PM »
it was common sense really.

For some of us it was. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2022, 10:35:35 AM »
How bad did Mason's secondary suck?

He let the PSU QB go 28/32 (87.5%) for 2/1 against us last year.

Yesterday he let Central Mich ring up the following stats against OkSt:

36/49 (73%) for 424 4/1

I was stoked when he was hired here, but his cushion-coverage strategy does not work anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2022, 10:38:31 AM »
How bad did Mason's secondary suck?

He let the PSU QB go 28/32 (87.5%) for 2/1 against us last year.

Yesterday he let Central Mich ring up the following stats against OkSt:

36/49 (73%) for 424 4/1

I was stoked when he was hired here, but his cushion-coverage strategy does not work anymore.

Agree with you here. In hindsight he and Bobo called some head scratching games. Snags is still screaming at the tv vs miss state to quit rushing 3. I gotta give the pirate credit - he saw blood in the water and went for the throat. Smart guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2022, 01:51:07 PM »
Agree with you here. In hindsight he and Bobo called some head scratching games. Snags is still screaming at the tv vs miss state to quit rushing 3. I gotta give the pirate credit - he saw blood in the water and went for the throat. Smart guy.

No, I was in JHS screaming at that fucker.  Then I was walking back to the tailgate, still screaming at that fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2022, 04:29:44 PM »
But there was that dancing midget at joes.

And I have proof,
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2022, 09:57:50 AM »
It was.

We won't.

Nostrafuckingdumas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2022, 12:05:29 PM »
The first real week of college foosballz is in the books. Hard to read too much into the first games.  At the top, Bama and FUGA looked as advertised, although, I don't think anybody saw the total dismantling of the Ducks.  I thought it might be somewhat competitive for a while.  tOSU surprised to an extent, in that they were supposed to have the greatest offense the sport has ever seen, but the Golden Homos held them pretty much in check. This week has some tasty match ups.

Bama travels to Texass.  The Lengthy Horns slapped Tiny Tot and his Warhawks from Monroe.  Lord Saybinz' bunch dished out similar punishment to the Aggies from the State of Utah.  Too much defense and overall talent for the Crimson Turds. 

Bama 31

Texas 14

Tennessee vs. Pitt.  The Pickettless Panthers pulled out a wild one against West Virginia.  The Fighting Cheetos destroyed Testicle U from the outset.  Still not a believer in the Vols, but I think they've got way too much firepower for Pitt to hang.

Tennessee  42

Pitt 28

Kentucky vs. Florida.  It took a while for the Basketball School to put away the Hurricanes Redhawks of Miami. Gusty Gaytah had a great win against a top 10 Utes team.  The what?  Utes.  Mr. Gambini, the what? Utes...Deez two Utes. I'm going with the Gusty Percy Harvey's here.  Home field.  A.R. and all that.

Florida  31

Kentucky 21

Appy State vs. TA&M.  Only because the Mountain Guys hung 40 on Chizik's bunch in ONE QUARTER.  Could be interesting, but the Faggies have to be better on D than the Heels.

A&M 38

Appy  24

Games?  Thoughts?  Pancake and smoke?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2022, 12:29:06 PM »
The first real week of college foosballz is in the books. Hard to read too much into the first games.  At the top, Bama and FUGA looked as advertised, although, I don't think anybody saw the total dismantling of the Ducks.  I thought it might be somewhat competitive for a while.  tOSU surprised to an extent, in that they were supposed to have the greatest offense the sport has ever seen, but the Golden Homos held them pretty much in check. This week has some tasty match ups.

Bama travels to Texass.  The Lengthy Horns slapped Tiny Tot and his Warhawks from Monroe.  Lord Saybinz' bunch dished out similar punishment to the Aggies from the State of Utah.  Too much defense and overall talent for the Crimson Turds. 

Bama 31

Texas 14

Tennessee vs. Pitt.  The Pickettless Panthers pulled out a wild one against West Virginia.  The Fighting Cheetos destroyed Testicle U from the outset.  Still not a believer in the Vols, but I think they've got way too much firepower for Pitt to hang.

Tennessee  42

Pitt 28

Kentucky vs. Florida.  It took a while for the Basketball School to put away the Hurricanes Redhawks of Miami. Gusty Gaytah had a great win against a top 10 Utes team.  The what?  Utes.  Mr. Gambini, the what? Utes...Deez two Utes. I'm going with the Gusty Percy Harvey's here.  Home field.  A.R. and all that.

Florida  31

Kentucky 21

Appy State vs. TA&M.  Only because the Mountain Guys hung 40 on Chizik's bunch in ONE QUARTER.  Could be interesting, but the Faggies have to be better on D than the Heels.

A&M 38

Appy  24

Games?  Thoughts?  Pancake and smoke?

useless post without official spreads from Vegas. Doesn't have nuts and doesn't know the format ^^

Its weird to talk about Bama and Tejas playing, and how one of those two is the most self absorbed, arrogant, entitled asshats in cfb, and that not being Bama.

Spread is 21 here for the Red Pachyderms. I like em to cover. I aint high on Sark as a head man.

Tenn vs Pitt - the ole Johnny Majors Bowl.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 12:31:38 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE