Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ms.Finley's Boy Cuffed and Stuffed

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Ms.Finley's Boy Cuffed and Stuffed
« on: August 04, 2022, 02:26:37 PM »
T.J. Finley arrested on charge of attempting to elude police

On the day Auburn players are set to report for the start of fall camp, quarterback T.J. Finley was booked at the Lee County detention center on a charge of attempt to elude police.

Finley turned himself in to Auburn police late Thursday morning, according to a source, after being informed that a warrant was issued for his arrest. According to the source, the charge stems from an earlier traffic violation in which Finley was cited for failure to wear a helmet while riding a moped.

Auburn was aware of the incident involving Finley prior to his booking. A team spokesman did not immediately have a statement available. Head coach Bryan Harsin is set to meet with the media at approximately 3 p.m. Thursday, while offensive coordinator Eric Kiesau is scheduled to speak at 2 p.m. on the eve of fall practices.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2022/08/auburn-quarterback-tj-finley-arrested-on-charge-of-attempting-to-elude-police.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Ms.Finley's Boy Cuffed and Stuffed
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 02:44:01 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 03:00:43 PM »
Same day they announce Finley's NIL deal with Amazon.

Hope the deal didnt involve Moped helmets
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 03:05:56 PM »
Attempting to elude police?  At 6'7"?  Really?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 03:34:14 PM »
Attempting to elude police?  At 6'7"?  Really?

I haven't seen the whole story yet so ill refrain from too much opinion but ive personally been accused of "eluding police" when I was not. One time I literally didn't see the cop behind me. Probably rode an extra 1/4-1/2 mile before I did. The other time was not a safe spot to pull over, so I pulled up an additional few hundred yards where I thought it was. Even explained that to the cop. Both times was accused of it and told I was lucky I wasn't in cuffs, which was complete horsecrap. Weird to me he eluded police, yet he turned himself in after he was told there was a warrant for eluding. How did they not catch him on a moped eluding during the act? Not saying its impossible but a little weird on campus. Did he drive off as they were writing a citation?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 04:01:56 PM »
I haven't seen the whole story yet so ill refrain from too much opinion but ive personally been accused of "eluding police" when I was not. One time I literally didn't see the cop behind me. Probably rode an extra 1/4-1/2 mile before I did. The other time was not a safe spot to pull over, so I pulled up an additional few hundred yards where I thought it was. Even explained that to the cop. Both times was accused of it and told I was lucky I wasn't in cuffs, which was complete horsecrap. Weird to me he eluded police, yet he turned himself in after he was told there was a warrant for eluding. How did they not catch him on a moped eluding during the act? Not saying its impossible but a little weird on campus. Did he drive off as they were writing a citation?

Just a guess, or hypothetical here from the minimum of facts we have.  He got cited for not wearing a helmet.  So, that's not where the "eluding the police" came in.  Otherwise, he would have been arrested when they stopped and cited him. It may....may, be that he failed to pay the ticket, or show up for court.  If that's the case, the court will issue an alias writ of arrest for him. And if so, the cops will come looking for you.  Probably where the "eluding" came in. The article quoted his attorney as saying it was just a misunderstanding. 

That's my armchair lawyer theory. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2022, 04:24:28 PM »
THUG CULTURE PAAAAAAAAAWWWL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2022, 04:41:57 PM »
Just a guess, or hypothetical here from the minimum of facts we have.  He got cited for not wearing a helmet.  So, that's not where the "eluding the police" came in.  Otherwise, he would have been arrested when they stopped and cited him. It may....may, be that he failed to pay the ticket, or show up for court.  If that's the case, the court will issue an alias writ of arrest for him. And if so, the cops will come looking for you.  Probably where the "eluding" came in. The article quoted his attorney as saying it was just a misunderstanding. 

That's my armchair lawyer theory.

So a big nothing burger that the media will indulge for the next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2022, 06:36:12 PM »
If he in fact did refuse to stop for the police and he did in fact not wear a helmet, when you properly identify him, why not just go to the head coach and tell him to tell his player to quit being a fucking idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2022, 09:58:11 PM »
If he in fact did refuse to stop for the police and he did in fact not wear a helmet, when you properly identify him, why not just go to the head coach and tell him to tell his player to quit being a fucking idiot.

Yeah that kind of came out after the initial story. Guessing they just recognized him when he took off? But yeah. Moped with no helmet - wouldn’t even be an issue in Florida. But that’s another argument.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2022, 10:22:00 PM »
I heard he got a ticket for. It wearing a helmet and then did not pay the fine. So a warrant was issued. He turned himself in. He is facing life in prison for not wearing a helmet in a moped. (According to bammers)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2022, 08:43:48 AM »
Im not a huge fan of Finley. Hes a statue in quikcrete. But this is an attempt to ruin this kids name. I'll call a bad kid, a bad kid. We've had our share. Especially during Chiz. But - Hes not a bad kid - at all. This was riding a damn scooter without a helmet. RIGHT NEXT TO THE DORMS and ATHLETIC COMPLEX....Seriously. In an age where you have athletes robbing, assaulting, slinging dope, molesting, etc - this is a huge ball of nothing. But HAYYYY, lookz like tha barn is back PAWLLL!! they dun got em a qweerrterbakk thets uh felun.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 08:46:09 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2022, 08:54:46 AM »
Im not a huge fan of Finley. Hes a statue in quikcrete. But this is an attempt to ruin this kids name. I'll call a bad kid, a bad kid. We've had our share. Especially during Chiz. But - Hes not a bad kid - at all. This was riding a damn scooter without a helmet. RIGHT NEXT TO THE DORMS and ATHLETIC COMPLEX....Seriously. In an age where you have athletes robbing, assaulting, slinging dope, molesting, etc - this is a huge ball of nothing. But HAYYYY, lookz like tha barn is back PAWLLL!! they dun got em a qweerrterbakk thets uh felun.
He's jest like at Scam Newteeen!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2022, 08:59:15 AM »
He's jest like at Scam Newteeen!

HYUCKK HYUCKK HYUCKK

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2022, 12:49:35 PM »

Exactly. Hit jobs are back which can only mean one thing...

THEY SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2022, 02:03:28 PM »
Exactly. Hit jobs are back which can only mean one thing...

THEY SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if anyone is scared of this team just yet but the state media will no doubt not let a good crisis go to waste.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2022, 02:24:46 PM »
Naaa....the State and national media won't pay any attention to this.  They're too busy drooling all over themselves as they try to give the latest take on Saban saying last season was a rebuilding year.

Paaawwwll....whut Saybin wuz really doin' wuz sendin' a messige to his players thet they needs to block better fer Briiice.  He's whutchucall a master psycholotrist.  Whutchu thank, Paaawwwll.  I'll hangup-n-lissen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 02:38:29 PM »
They're too busy drooling all over themselves as they try to give the latest take on Saban saying last season was a rebuilding year.

Paaawwwll....whut Saybin wuz really doin' wuz sendin' a messige to his players thet they needs to block better fer Briiice.  He's whutchucall a master psycholotrist.  Whutchu thank, Paaawwwll.  I'll hangup-n-lissen.

Well, between that and the Tennessee fans/media calling in all pumped for their "10-2 at werrrst!" season coming up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2022, 12:11:33 AM »
Naaa....the State and national media won't pay any attention to this.  They're too busy drooling all over themselves as they try to give the latest take on Saban saying last season was a rebuilding year.

The 85% will always entertain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2022, 10:11:16 AM »
Harshman should be in jail for his cringey videos.  The surfin USA one was awful.  The Top Gun spoof made me grimace in pain. 

Whoever on the AU staff comes up with these should be beaten. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.