Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rumors about Harsin

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Rumors about Harsin
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2022, 01:18:07 PM »
So this feels like Hastings is saying “Fuck you” and yellafella is saying “no, fuck you”.

I’m setting the over/under at four wins next year.

Harper is probably not the answer but fuck Jimmy Rane for trying to fuck him out of his 18 mil. Either support him as we should or give the man his money.

He’s not ready for prime time but we hired him, Jimmy. Fuck you for treating this team like it’s yours.

A redneck with lots of money can make an entire university look idiotic. We have certainly seen that a time or two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2022, 02:04:51 PM »
Humperdink had to sneak in the back door at the coaches meeting today.  That's gonna be great for recruiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2022, 02:39:35 PM »
Humperdink had to sneak in the back door at the coaches meeting today.  That's gonna be great for recruiting.
I’ve snuck it in the back door a time or two myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2022, 02:48:02 PM »
It's already in his contract.

Why they made the update to the blanket university policy? who knows.

Must not be in Lord Bruce's.  When the Person shit came down the pike, he lawyered up and told everyone, including AU, to go go fuck yourselves.

But then, he is Lord Bruce!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2022, 04:23:45 PM »

It was the side door. No need to give the piranhas what they want.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2022, 07:28:52 PM »
Must not be in Lord Bruce's.  When the Person shit came down the pike, he lawyered up and told everyone, including AU, to go go fuck yourselves.

But then, he is Lord Bruce!
This reminds me, I’m not sure how familiar you or anyone else is with this acronym but I hope that you’ll feel free to GFY.

It’s not the same as Michael Jackson’s PYT, I’ll tell you that much. But you can still sing it. From me to you. With love.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2022, 08:43:40 AM »
It was the side door. No need to give the piranhas what they want.
They found him on his way out and he gave some great soundbytes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2022, 09:42:59 AM »
He got in the wrong car.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2022, 09:51:11 AM »
He got in the wrong car.

You mean the one from Boise that was coming to Auburn?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2022, 10:02:42 AM »
He got in the wrong car.
He didn't get in the clown car?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2022, 12:23:19 PM »
Should I stay or should I go?  Da na na na na na na na

If I go there will be trouble

If I stay there will be double
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2022, 01:14:54 PM »
Calling us a clown show is an insult to Ringling Brothers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2022, 02:33:25 PM »
Coach stays
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2022, 03:07:46 PM »
Coach stays
I have already forgotten whose side I was on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
eagleair89,
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2022, 03:30:41 PM »
I have already forgotten whose side I was on.

The plastic surgeon's?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2022, 04:03:56 PM »
With it looking like Coach Byron Hat Trick staying on The Planez, numerous questions come to mind.

What's the relationship between Harmon and the administration? Is it adversarial, and if so, can he do his job without thinking someone is always looking over his shoulder, waiting on him to screw up?

What started all of this, and why did Auburn make it public?  The very purpose of the Changes thread, prior to any investigation, was to say all the coaches leaving/getting fired, along with so many players bolting, is not a good look.  Maybe Havrins handling of those under him was shitty, but why put out a public statement that you're investigating the coach?  Couldn't you have done that shit behind closed doors and not make any kind of statement, unless you were firing the man?

Who was behind doxxing the young assistant?  Yes, I agree we'd all love to dox that fox.  But who started the rumor about an affair, and who felt the need to put her pictures and contact info out on social media?  I always maintained that Hatpin's wife knew she was his assistant at Boise, and I'm sure she knew full well that said hottie came to be part of his staff at Auburn.  Do you think if something was actually going on, that the Lip Injection Princess wouldn't know?

Were there really one or more boosters who felt slighted when Hackman was hired, behind all this?  That was definitely the consensus.  That's always the assumption when anything goes on at Auburn. I heard all the speculation.  I heard Finebaum announce to his audience, "Make no mistake, there are a few boosters at the heart of this."  Well, was that actually the case?  I have no idea.  My inside sources don't go deeper than the guy who takes up tickets at the gate for A-Day.

Could this all have just been a situation where some players/coaches who left said some disturbing things about how the y claim they were treated, and that triggered an HR investigation.  Is it really that simple and there was never any nefarious booster involvement?  Again, I have no clue.

Will Hateman be bitter about all this, or will he learn from it?  Honestly, the articles that did surface about his past stops at Arky State and Boise, don't paint a very flattering picture of the man.  One from last year, puts Boise State's deficiencies squarely on Hampton's shoulders for his recruiting, or definite lack thereof.

And did I leave the iron on? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2022, 05:41:23 PM »
Allow me to retort.

With it looking like Coach Byron Hat Trick staying on The Planez, numerous questions come to mind.

What's the relationship between Harmon and the administration? Is it adversarial, and if so, can he do his job without thinking someone is always looking over his shoulder, waiting on him to screw up? It is damaged beyond redemption.  When I used to teach high school and we talked about the Declaration of Independence I told the kids it was like a couple breaking up.  Once you say the words "I want out..." there's rarely any hope of getting it back. 

What started all of this, and why did Auburn make it public?  Auburn didn't.  As I said from the jump, ass-chapped fuckos like Whale Marshall were prodded to blast him out of there by sewing public discord.  The collapses against MSU and SC, the Feb Signing Day void, emboldened fucks like that. Him, al.communist, and all the other shitbags who love to smear us were on it prodded by an couple of equally ass-chapped big money morons.  And if you look hard enough you'll also find a completely pissed off deddy hiding in the woodpile because Aubren didn't bend the knee to his would-be-king son.  That's where it went sideways.

The very purpose of the Changes thread, prior to any investigation, was to say all the coaches leaving/getting fired, along with so many players bolting, is not a good look.  Maybe Havrins handling of those under him was shitty, but why put out a public statement that you're investigating the coach?  Couldn't you have done that shit behind closed doors and not make any kind of statement, unless you were firing the man?  Because Auburn's administration is fucking retarded. Always has been. We can't keep our shit under the sheets like our gay sisters across the state

Who was behind doxxing the young assistant?  Yes, I agree we'd all love to dox that fox.  But who started the rumor about an affair, and who felt the need to put her pictures and contact info out on social media?  I always maintained that Hatpin's wife knew she was his assistant at Boise, and I'm sure she knew full well that said hottie came to be part of his staff at Auburn.  Do you think if something was actually going on, that the Lip Injection Princess wouldn't know? Fat Phillip Marshall is where it started.  Because somebody (or somebodies) told him to.   I'm telling you where to look. His kid just agreed to walk on at Clemson.

Were there really one or more boosters who felt slighted when Hackman was hired, behind all this?  That was definitely the consensus.  That's always the assumption when anything goes on at Auburn. I heard all the speculation.  I heard Finebaum announce to his audience, "Make no mistake, there are a few boosters at the heart of this."  Well, was that actually the case?  I have no idea.  My inside sources don't go deeper than the guy who takes up tickets at the gate for A-Day.  Yes.  They want Hurtchins and they wanted to assassinate Greene at the same time

Could this all have just been a situation where some players/coaches who left said some disturbing things about how the y claim they were treated, and that triggered an HR investigation.  Is it really that simple and there was never any nefarious booster involvement?  Again, I have no clue.  No.  It wasn't. They piled on when they thought they could hurt the man that didn't let them play.  But kids who aren't used to being pushed getting their feelings hurt when he didn't give a fuck about their bullshit and wanted performance?  Yeah, let's complain. Saying he treated them like dogs?  We live in a knee-jerk society and you know the palefaces at AU were shaking in their boots over a possible racial angle to it.  Don't forget, AU is trying really hard to be woke.

Will Hateman be bitter about all this, or will he learn from it?  Honestly, the articles that did surface about his past stops at Arky State and Boise, don't paint a very flattering picture of the man.  One from last year, puts Boise State's deficiencies squarely on Hampton's shoulders for his recruiting, or definite lack thereof. Doensn't much matter. He's dead man walking. He will find loneliness on the recruiting trail after this and his reputation will suffer.

And did I leave the iron on? You did, but Hartman's wife is using it to scorch her lips
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2022, 08:42:43 PM »
All of the people in the know are saying it was definitely a power play by certain boosters. Only people who are wannabe connected are saying anything otherwise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2022, 10:24:35 AM »
Now that all the smoke has settled, I am disappoint in Hargraves.

No, not because of his racism.  Not because he can't keep players or coaches happy.  Not because he hates to recruit.

Because he really isn't hitting that assistant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2022, 10:47:19 AM »
Now that all the smoke has settled, I am disappoint in Hargraves.

No, not because of his racism.  Not because he can't keep players or coaches happy.  Not because he hates to recruit.

Because he really isn't hitting that assistant.

Well, don’t be too hasty.  As I said earlier, I don’t have a lot of connections at Auburn, but one that I do have swears that tapping the pooty is grounds for a promotion in the athletic department.  If this young lady is suddenly the head of HR, rest assured that she rode the high hard one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions