Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Space, The Final Frontier

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Space, The Final Frontier
« on: October 14, 2021, 10:25:11 AM »
Seriously, no talk about Captain Kirk actually heading to space, or the edge of it anyway?  William Shatner, at 90 years old, took a trip to the edge of outer space, on Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin Rocket.

There is something that's just plain awesome about that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Space, The Final Frontier
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 10:54:15 AM »
He looked like a sperm just ready to impregnate some 18 year old blonde chick.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snaggletiger,
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 01:22:20 PM »
Best picture I saw had Shatner in a yellow shirt and everyone else in a red one.

https://newsthump.com/2021/10/12/blue-origin-crew-concerned-by-new-uniforms-ahead-of-shatner-space-flight/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
AUJarhead,
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 04:24:20 PM »
SUCK IT, PICARD!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 09:29:12 PM »
Into the great wide open…riding a big blue dick!

But good for him. He is hanging around a helluva lot longer that I thought he would.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 01:14:59 AM »
To Infinity and Beyond !!

Wrong movie??  Suck it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions