Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

RIP Markie

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
RIP Markie
« on: August 09, 2021, 09:03:28 AM »
Public Defender, Christine Sullivan on Night Court, aka Markie Post, passed yesterday.  Used to love Night Court and she was one of the main reasons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: RIP Markie
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 09:35:21 AM »
I loved that show and she was an early crush, for sure.

The interplay between her uptight, prudish Christine and lecherous Dan Fielding was comic gold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 02:38:18 PM »
The MAIN reason to watch that show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 10:08:01 AM »
I've told a few on here in the past that she was as sexy as it got in the 80s....and she still aged well to be 70. That show is truly one of the underrated comedy sitcoms of all time. I know Judge Harry and the old black dude also recently died. Guess that leaves Bull, Roz and Laraquette (or however the hell you spell it) as the main cast members left. Agree with Wes though....the chemistry on there was great and Markie was a lot of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE