Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AU vs. The Fighting Sandusky's

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
AU vs. The Fighting Sandusky's
« on: May 18, 2021, 03:25:43 PM »
A friend posed the question today of wouldn't it make more sense to make the AU/PSU series a home and home, switching the game for this season to The Planes?  From what I understand, the plan in the SEC is to go to full capacity.  I just pulled up an article saying the mandate for Pennsylvania is only 15% capacity at indoor events, and 20% capacity for outdoor shindigs.  

Isn't Happy Ending Valley a 100,000+ stadium?  Why would both teams want to lose out on that much revenue?  But then, I'm not sure how the teams in the Power 5 share revenue for OOC games.  Thoughts?  Musings? 411? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: AU vs. The Fighting Sandusky's
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 03:28:17 PM »
I just read an article that it is scheduled to be a prime time game on ABC.  The article said nothing about it moving from Happy Shower Shoes Valley though.

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Article/auburn-penn-state-kickoff-time-tv-slot-tigers-football-2021-abc-night-game-espn--165516168/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 03:37:19 PM »
I just read an article that it is scheduled to be a prime time game on ABC.  The article said nothing about it moving from Happy Shower Shoes Valley though.

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Article/auburn-penn-state-kickoff-time-tv-slot-tigers-football-2021-abc-night-game-espn--165516168/
Is this a home and home series, or just the one in Happy Young Boys Valley?  If it's H&H, then it's pretty F'n reedonkulus not to switch it.    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 04:08:47 PM »
Agree with Snag's premise.

I wasn't up to speed about their attendance limitation...that might alter my plans.  I have a good friend whose wife attended PedoU and this would have been a fun trip with them.  I just had to figure out a time to go shit on JoePa's grave.  But if tix are gonna be scarcer than a straight Snags at Miss Lucille's, then I'll probably take a pass on the whole shebang. 

You hear that, Snags?  SHE-bang.  Freakin prevert.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 04:40:44 PM »
Agree with Snag's premise.

I wasn't up to speed about their attendance limitation...that might alter my plans.  I have a good friend whose wife attended PedoU and this would have been a fun trip with them.  I just had to figure out a time to go shit on JoePa's grave.  But if tix are gonna be scarcer than a straight Snags at Miss Lucille's, then I'll probably take a pass on the whole shebang. 

You hear that, Snags?  SHE-bang.  Freakin prevert.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 04:43:41 PM »
Granted, the article I read was from March.  With the way things have been going, who knows.  Masks...no masks....masks....crowds....no crowds.  Condoms....no condoms.  

Who can keep up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 05:19:53 PM »
Granted, the article I read was from March.  With the way things have been going, who knows.  Masks...no masks....masks....crowds....no crowds.  Condoms....no condoms. 

Who can keep up?
Don't be so suburban.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 01:39:04 PM »
Don't be so suburban.
It's the new millennium.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2021, 03:10:33 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2021, 04:14:22 PM »
That makes me happy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions