Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Panic Sets In

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Panic Sets In
« on: May 11, 2021, 03:48:56 PM »
Obviously, the big thing in the news is the cyber attack shut down of the pipe line the other day.  Supposedly, this should affect the Eastern seaboard and not interrupt availability in our neck of the woods. Unless.......

people panic?

Going home at lunch, I passed 3 gas stations and lines 3-4 cars deep at every pump.  Come on, man!!!  I decided on my way back to get in line because I really was down to 60 miles.  Finally get to the pump and it's a $20.00 limit.  Plus, this same station, which was at $2.68 a few days ago, is now at $3.03 a gallon.  I got 6 1/2 gallons.  

I guess I'd better jump on that sweet 24 pack of Quilted Northern I saw at Publix when I head home.  Just in case people think a non-existent gas shortage will cause ass-wipe to be scarce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Panic Sets In
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 04:36:45 PM »
You wipe your ass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 04:43:34 PM »
Gas Pipeline is down.  I'm buying up all the chicken just to be safe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 04:54:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 06:37:52 PM »
let me know when you get to $3.24.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 07:43:14 AM »
Tesla owners snicker at us right now 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2021, 09:27:57 AM »
let me know when you get to $3.24.
Zoomed right past that yesterday around here to $3.49
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2021, 07:53:13 PM »
You gotta get out of the rich white republican section. I just passed though your town and all of the stations had gas. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 07:50:33 AM »
Humans are so much worse than any other creature on the planet at self fulfilling prophecy and their own demise. That includes squirrels. And squirrels are pretty good at it too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 09:01:58 AM »
Humans are so much worse than any other creature on the planet at self fulfilling prophecy and their own demise. That includes squirrels. And squirrels are pretty good at it too.
That was deep, Shane.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2021, 10:57:35 AM »
If my scope would stay zeroed in, squirrels would not be much a problem at all...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2021, 02:50:24 PM »
If my scope would stay zeroed in, squirrels would not be much a problem at all...
You should just hire Tre Mason
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2021, 03:02:15 PM »
You should just hire Tre Mason
I thought that was McCaleb.
Tre probably can't remember what a squirrel is by now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions