Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2020 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: 2020 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #440 on: October 21, 2020, 03:26:51 PM »
No doubt it's the most frustrating game out there.  But, you can shoot 102 and still think about the 3 shots in that round where you put it on the green in regulation or made that long putt.  Keeps you coming back. 

I also have a really good pre-round ritual you can use if there's a lot of water on the course.  It involves 3 candles, some baby oil and a sliver of cow dung.  A little messy but guarantees you won't sacrifice more than one sleeve of balls to the water Gods per round.  Very effective.
PM sent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #441 on: October 21, 2020, 03:46:58 PM »
PM sent
I've actually had balls jump out of my bag (Softball toss here) and jump in the water voluntarily on the way to the course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #442 on: October 21, 2020, 03:51:57 PM »
I've actually had balls jump out of my bag (Softball toss here) and jump in the water voluntarily on the way to the course.

Too easy...not even gonna hit it - kind of like most of the degenerates here on a Sat night. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #443 on: November 18, 2020, 11:41:43 AM »
Bump on the biesbolz.  Theo Epstein steps down from the Cubs' President of Baseball Operations.  Good Buzz or Bad Buzz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #444 on: November 18, 2020, 11:50:09 AM »
Bump on the biesbolz.  Theo Epstein steps down from the Cubs' President of Baseball Operations.  Good Buzz or Bad Buzz?
Expected.  Not sure yet whether it's good or bad.  He came in and did what he promised...delivering a WS ring.  Seems like the last few years were just pretty stagnant, even pre-COVID.  I think it may be a good time for a different direction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #445 on: November 18, 2020, 11:52:52 AM »

Mets fans are pretty sure they will nab him....along with Ozuna, Bauer, Judge, Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Joe Montanya and Pedro Serrano before March. Im almost dead serious. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #446 on: November 18, 2020, 12:17:32 PM »
Mets fans are pretty sure they will nab him....along with Ozuna, Bauer, Judge, Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Joe Montanya and Pedro Serrano before March. Im almost dead serious.
Ruth has been on IR for some time now.  Not sure if he'll ever be 100%.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #447 on: November 18, 2020, 02:54:37 PM »
Bump on the biesbolz.  Theo Epstein steps down from the Cubs' President of Baseball Operations.  Good Buzz or Bad Buzz
Wait, I thought this guy is dead but didn't hang himself?  If he's dead, how in the hell is going to step down from anything? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #448 on: November 18, 2020, 02:56:29 PM »
Wait, I thought this guy is dead but didn't hang himself?  If he's dead, how in the hell is going to step down from anything?
He stepped down off the chair with a noose around his neck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #449 on: November 18, 2020, 03:32:18 PM »
I fucking knew the Clintons were behind the 2016 World Series!!!  And you call us the cheatin' Cards??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #450 on: November 18, 2020, 03:51:43 PM »
I fucking knew the Clintons were behind the 2016 World Series!!!  And you call us the cheatin' Cards??
Bill Clinton Hillary GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #451 on: November 18, 2020, 04:07:34 PM »
Well cross him off then!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #452 on: December 29, 2020, 04:53:54 PM »
Too early to start a 2021 MLB B&M thread, unless it isn't.  But I have a question for the Buzzer.  With the unloading of Darvish to the Fathers, is the skuttlebutt true about the Baby Bears tearing it down Braves and Astros style? Truthfully, they have become a bit stagnant the last couple of years, but are they at the point of sell, sell, sell?  I hope not because that was a sick feeling for a couple of years with the only drama being the over/under on 100 losses.  Intel?

Looks like the Padres have gotten serious about the Series with the addition of Darvish and LHP Blake Snell from the Rays. Plus, they developed a real hate/hate relationship with the Dodgers last year, which could be interesting for 21'.

On the Braves front....a whole lotta' MEH!!!!  They added Charlie Morton.  Yaaaawwwwnnn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #453 on: December 30, 2020, 11:31:46 AM »
It sure looks that way.  Word on the Bleachernation skreet is that they are still looking to unload Contreras as well.  That would leave them with a player/coach situation at catcher...

I feel a lot of bitching and maybe a little extra moaning in my 2021 future.  They may be really good by 2025...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #454 on: December 30, 2020, 11:52:21 AM »
It sure looks that way.  Word on the Bleachernation skreet is that they are still looking to unload Contreras as well.  That would leave them with a player/coach situation at catcher...

I feel a lot of bitching and maybe a little extra moaning in my 2021 future.  They may be really good by 2025...
So there's that. 

Honestly would hate to see a sell off.  I have no idea what their payroll is and maybe that's the problem.  If you're not the Dodgers or Yankees, it's been a good recipe for future success given what Cleveland, The ATL and Astros have been doing in recent years.  And even a huge market/payroll team like Boston burned it all down last year.

If you have great prospects in your system and are getting some low priced, young talent in these trades, you can rebound pretty quickly.    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions